SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.47 Discussion

DAYUM.

DAYUM.

the B95 now has 0.001 spread, same as the Mosin.

Not 0.04 anymore. Yay!

(and the weapon-burlapsack-wraps are really for the Mosin)

• Like 4

DAYUM.

DAYUM.

the B95 now has 0.001 spread, same as the Mosin.

Not 0.04 anymore. Yay!

(and the weapon-burlapsack-wraps are really for the Mosin)

Any chance you could post all the datamining stuff?

Yup, character wipe again.  I jumped in and played for about five minutes, now off to dinner.  Save me some loot, okay?  :D

Z

tumblr_n9fx6vMt391sfhyoqo1_250.gif

I was so close to completing my experiment.. I only needed 1 more hour...

• Like 1

30 min after new patch with tents some noob is running with axe and try to kill bambies. That world has no future.

• Like 1

So i cant connect to steam, anyone else having this problem? Damn i so badly wanna see this update.

• Like 1

So i cant connect to steam, anyone else having this problem? Damn i so badly wanna see this update.

Same here, was in a server when my connection dropped and I can't connect back to steam at all :/

30 min after new patch with tents some noob is running with axe and try to kill bambies. That world has no future.

Welcome to DayZ  :)

• Like 1

Same here, was in a server when my connection dropped and I can't connect back to steam at all :/

At the moment, steam is down. You can always check this website to make sure it's not anything on your end.

http://www.issteamdown.com/

• Like 1

1 hour of playing:

ruberbanded 3 times

5-6 serious freezes,

2 game crashing freezes

Welcome to DayZ :)

Cry about tents every day, get that and give a s...t. Sorry, for me its like a "Idiocracy" movie ;)

I am going to cry if there is a Char reset... I'm so close to discovering whatever or not raw fish gives you a different disease than rotten fruit as statted in the patch notes...

I have experience with raw fish food poisoning

Same as normal food poisoning, threw up, screen black and white, got better but I doubt you will survive if not healthy.

Oh sure...I have a late meeting at work on a Monday, checking out the forums when I get home and find a new patch has rolled out only to see all you whining little bastards from over the weekend sucking up the loot, server spots and bandwidth.  I am sooooooo jealous.  Post pics. please... 

Oh sure...I have a late meeting at work on a Monday, checking out the forums when I get home and find a new patch has rolled out only to see all you whining little bastards from over the weekend sucking up the loot, server spots and bandwidth.  I am sooooooo jealous.  Post pics. please...

Hey, im not able to play before thursday so you guys should be happy :c

So I was thinking...(first mistake), that if we have persistent tents that it only makes sense then to also have persistent women (or men if you prefer)? Chernarus must be repopulated at some point to save humanity from extinction, sooner, rather than later, else we will run out of players.

So I was thinking...(first mistake), that if we have persistent tents that it only makes sense then to also have persistent women (or men if you prefer)? Chernarus must be repopulated at some point to save humanity from extinction, sooner, rather than later, else we will run out of players.

You must be from Poland or Europe :D

Making kids while being drunk and camping in the tent is a typical Polish people behavior. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The three new women faces... I like the one on the very right, but that's about it. How about some new faces for the guys, too? I feel so special having three faces to choose from now, but don't forget about the other sex ^^

Edited by Demonica
  • Like 1

The three new women faces... I like the one on the very right, but that's about it. How about some new faces for the guys, too? I feel so special having three faces to choose from now, but don't forget about the other sex ^^

They just recently (before that patch) added 3 new male faces.

LOL, ah, never mind then :-) Not that looks make a big difference on surviving, but that tells me I have to keep up with the exp. Branch much more than before :-)

Is the tents update live ? I cant wait to get home and try this out !

Is the tents update live ? I cant wait to get home and try this out !

Update is live but we didn't saw a real user video/screenshot of working tents yet. (at least i didn't found one, except from dayztv wich is not from exp)

experiamental 0.47.124641

- server performance is very good for me atm
- new navmesh is great! thx devs! I love to trap zombies in buildings. They no longer glich through closed doors to enter a room.
- no LMB bug in 3hours
- unlimited loot respawn (or hacker?) in one of the two barns at 088 022

etp29fia.jpg

On my way from Gvozdno to Stary I nearly looted every single house but no "unlimited loot"(most buildings were looted as I came in) They guy I met in the barn (he was there before I came in) said that the loot spawns every few minutes...so I dont know?!

Can someone confirm?

I couldnt find any tent. Can someone tell me if I have to find it or craft it? thx :-)

• Like 1

Back in the day, yes, a bit of Polish, a bunch of German and some Dutch.  On a more inquisitive note, where else better except maybe a 4 Seasons? ;)

A bit off-topic, not sure how this will fly, but there's a series of books, if anyone is so inclined to spend some time reading, called "Rama" by Arthur C. Clark.  Clark wrote 2001: A Space Odyssey, then with Gentry Lee as a technical advisor, co-authored a number of the Rama series novels.  The first book, Rama, is a bit dry, however, Rama II and the following were phenomenal pieces of work and at one point the repopulation of the human species is explored based on necessity out in deep space.  These books go into great detail and these details were most often the result of discussing deeply troubling topics with some of the biggest thinkers of our time to consider various scenarios that the human kind would experience.

Ok, back on topic...any pics. yet?

You must be from Poland or Europe :D

Making kids while being drunk and camping in the tent is a typical Polish people behavior. :rolleyes:

Edited by Super_Duty