Hetstaine

Those little known and well known tourist spots..the nine raging boners of the apoc

We have pics of the second lake at night, the graveyard and the pyramid memorial..didn't know about the golf course though so added in to go and photograph, cheers :thumbsup:

The golf course isn't totally obvious other than where you can see it on the map, unfortunately. My hope is that they'll do some terrain alterations and add a few buildings there to make it more "real" like they are doing with the quarry north of Gvozdno.

the chalk giant

126 022

thought to be Megaboneron

Early paleontologists noted the 12m "fortunate anatomy"

St Vinyldisc 6th ce wrote:  "Большие кости" (don't look)

MAP

Still to be added. :)

The golf course isn't totally obvious other than where you can see it on the map, unfortunately. My hope is that they'll do some terrain alterations and add a few buildings there to make it more "real" like they are doing with the quarry north of Gvozdno.

A trip there yielded no obvious course, no caddys and no holes :)

• Like 1

Did your beloved videogame boobies make the journeys too?

• Like 1

Holy shit that was awesome! Keep it up! :thumbsup: :beans:

• Like 1

Whatever the Chernarus word for Epic is, this is that.

Epikski

L

• Like 1

Okay, they really need the Zombie artist to get to work on making these billboard celebrities of chernarus, the walking infected trying to steal our pants or whatever it is they want from us. 

I would love to see Milan D. roaming the fields of Chernarus, all undead and infected.. wishing he had his keyboard and mic. 

• Like 1

Still to be added. :)

A trip there yielded no obvious course, no caddys and no holes :)

The "chalk giant" is definitely there and always has been.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Hill_Figure

As for the golf course, I should have been more specific: I intended for you to keep your eye on it for the future :p

Edited by Tatanko

you good sire OP are awesome...this is good. :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

*at page 3 now and lost it...*

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

Thanks for using the banana scale.  It really puts in perspective how big things are.  Or how small.

Edited by AtomQuark
  • Like 1

The "chalk giant" is definitely there and always has been.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Hill_Figure

As for the golf course, I should have been more specific: I intended for you to keep your eye on it for the future :P

I meant 'to be added to the guide' of the chalk man :)

Enjoy, and remember, the National Tourism Association of Chernarus aims for a non violent and environmentally healthy end result.

if they ever implement busses or large planes, will you guys run tourist expeditions?

I the great tradition of Megadodo Publications! Best travel site ever! Keep up the hoopy work!

Please note the incredible recent achievement of the heroic Gews expedition, and it's remarkable success.

Perhaps this tiny desolate patch of land, the most distant and most utterly isolated point ever to be attained from Chernarus, can somehow, if  possible, be included it the next edition of the unique, masterful, definitive, and beautifully illustrated

Hetstaine Guide

You must already have read, with trembling eyebrows, the thrilling account.

Nevertheless for clarity I include a reference to:

The Gews Expedition

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 3

Ive heard legends that the Chalk Giant used to be in possession of a huge knob....where it is now is a mystery!

A lost raging boner perhaps?

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 1

The Megaboneron Quest

2608r9c.jpg

PREFACE:

The secret Lords of the order of Illuminati of DayZ have explained to me :

-I am a gamma-casual player because I have only played 550 earth-hours since SA release.
-The game is being dumbed down for casual players by a dread BI-DEV (swat team), whatever they are?
-The DayZ Illuminati of Uber-Elite Players (UEP) tried to save me from BI-DEV - for their own obscure and horrifying reasons - but failed.
As a result I am now very dumb.

The advantage is:
a ) Headshots no longer affect me

The disadvantage is:
a ) I can't find my way around anywhere

Therefore I cannot screenshot the Giant called Megaboneron.
And according to the Writings of St Hetstaine (current era) apparently the Giant is not there yet. Or perhaps he is ?

There is a time paradox.

k0offs.jpg

THE HISTORICAL RECORD

As I am myself constantly headshot by UEP snipers with strange 'dispersion' problems caused by BI-DEV UFO-scientists (led by a Doktor Strangelove dude in a wheelchair) - but I have an IQ of 0.06mm so no one can hit it - the result is I am immune, alive and happy, but my gear is ruined.

Anyway, the point about Megaboneron is this:
There are several such Giants in NW Europe. This is the first I have heard of in the mid or eastern continent. Or it will be.
In the NW it is often repeated that if you sleep one night alone on a Giant's "fortunate state, member" you will very soon become pregnant.
The 'alone' is important. However I have not as yet become pregnant (in the interests of scientific research) due to my IQ, as explained. Therefore you must carry on in a solitary manner despite the danger.

29w09cx.jpg

Instead, I have devoted my time to a very similar challenging mystery here in Real Life where I am not abnormally "dumbed down": as the UEP cannot support reality, and can only maintain "shape" in the "game".

erfn93.jpg

Here in France where I really live, protected by ferrets, there is a traditional peasant/village saying (and it is documented):

"A young single lady who drinks a whole bottle of wine in one evening will become pregnant within the year"

I have analysed and meditated on this folkloric saw by employing my unusual*, highy specific (and honed), Zen Left Hand Path Active Meditational Technique.

In addition, frequent local volunteer aid has enabled me to engage in practical tests of this belief, under controled conditions and filmed.

309lawh.jpg

I have not yet come to an absolute conclusion (science is a demmanding mistress) but I have generated reasonable interest, and sold some of the films on the internet to fund further investigation.

I hope to keep you informed. An organisation called BI-MOD seems able to prevent me from uploading the videos.

2u796rl.jpg

In hopes of a speedy recovery
- Sionara

1 ) Beware the DayZ Illuminati-UEP.
2 ) Photograph the Giant Megaboneron when he appears.
3 ) Build a campfire on his willy. Drink beer. Brang ya girl along.
    Be a ghost-shirt hippie.
4 ) This is your mission if you choose to accept it.

30s7pc3.jpg

NOTES:

The Virtual Illuminati are seeking my elimination as my IQ has become too casual to share the Uber-Player-Consciousness

(the source of Uber-Player-Vril)  .

Megaboneron is located at 126 022
At present it seems to be a "once and future" thing (as often was and shall be the case).
A baseball bat or a stick etc is a suitable offering.

(*I follow the Left Hand Path only because the Right Hand can result in blindness, as we were taught)

fkwvp1.jpg

xx pilgrim

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 3

You're insane, Pilgrim. But I laughed.

So you're saying the Nazi's did it?

• Like 1

You're insane, Pilgrim. But I laughed.

So you're saying the Nazi's did it?

wha ? ....

I was saying you should go build a fire on the giant's wang, spend the night there, have a party...

take a photo, leave a stick offering ...

(don't start me off again)

xx DayZ Ghost-Shirts

Edited by pilgrim

if they ever implement busses or large planes, will you guys run tourist expeditions?

..maybe ;)

Your pic is up HERE :)

Please note the incredible recent achievement of the heroic Gews expedition, and it's remarkable success.

Perhaps this tiny desolate patch of land, the most distant and most utterly isolated point ever to be attained from Chernarus, can somehow, if  possible, be included it the next edition of the unique, masterful, definitive, and beautifully illustrated

Hetstaine Guide

You must already have read, with trembling eyebrows, the thrilling account.

Nevertheless for clarity I include a reference to:

The Gews Expedition

I saw that just before, it was the first hit in google when entering Dayz..impressive, he took hardcore to a whole 'nother level. I only ever visited that island in a chopper in the mod,we were paranoid as fuck about a server reset when we landed. Swimming but, that's some swim.

Ive heard legends that the Chalk Giant used to be in possession of a huge knob....where it is now is a mystery!

Boners..boners everywhere :D

• Like 1

..//..

Boners..boners everywhere :D

..//..

I remonstrate that I have a posteriori elucidated the mystery of Megaboneon's erectile propensity

(cmon guys, say .... eewwwwwwww ! .. )

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

Your pic is up HERE :)

omg . this is awesome! in the end some Internet fame for me too!

love you!

• Like 1

Updated.

• The Voice of our Generation
  • The Rocks of Pain
  • The Chalk Man
  • The Hippie Commune
  • The Levitating Stump
  • The Noble Ones Grave
  • The Babička and Dědeček of Chernarus

eg9750.jpg

2n8wqx4.jpg

13zvghe.jpg

• Like 2

I hope that she did not eat that banana after laying it in the piss puddle.

• Like 1