SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.46 Discussion

Picardism. 

yeah letz spawn guns everywhere next to the spawnpoints. maybe its just one more... but it would be - one more.

whats your problem plz?! this is a public forum! accept it or stop posting sugesstions!

Not if it was overrun to the point where you need a group of people with guns to clear it.

More ships would be awesome I recently explored an island that had a sunken ship on the side. Nothing. Not even a hat.

At least give us some novelty items like a pirate hat for exploring the land they've created.

Then you could see another fellow explorer and be like PIRATE BRO'S FOREVER BRO.

ohh u rly think we need more stuff to explore at the beach ? pirat hats huh? where are the pilot hats or stuff from the airports then?

the map is bigger then the beach!

whats with more contet for the inland? maybe not all of us like berenzino deathmatch action?

Anyone notice that if you play hardcore for a while then move to normal then exit when you hit play you go back to the hardcore server?

yeah letz spawn guns everywhere next to the spawnpoints. maybe its just one more... but it would be - one more.

whats your problem plz?! this is a public forum! accept it or stop posting sugesstions!

ohh u rly think we need more stuff to explore at the beach ? pirat hats huh? where are the pilot hats or stuff from the airports then?

the map is bigger then the beach!

whats with more contet for the inland? maybe not all of us like berenzino deathmatch action?

Well that too but uncharted islands to me have more exploration value, it would be more fun to explore places that are hard to get to rather than a 10-20 minute run from the coast.

Inland is where people go when they're getting or are geared up so when they put significantly cool places there they'll be death traps.

Which actually sounds good maybe we could go in Berenzino without getting shot at within minutes/seconds...

A Naval base with a ruined Destroyer or Sub would be a superb addition. It doesn't have to contain weapons - and if it does, limit to say SKS / Shotguns - and it'd be no more dangerous an addon than a police station is. Put in some Naval / Marine uniform and clothes and you've got an excellent new place to explore as well as throwing in more variety. Failing that, just add a cargo-ship or tanker near to the docks at Svet; seems odd to have all these coastal sections and the only major ship on the map is that wreck up from Berezino.

Considering there are already spawns inland behind Berezino, it won't alter much anyway. Those that want to get all the top-end loot would still have to go towards the East side of the map.

A Naval base with a ruined Destroyer or Sub would be a superb addition. It doesn't have to contain weapons - and if it does, limit to say SKS / Shotguns - and it'd be no more dangerous an addon than a police station is. Put in some Naval / Marine uniform and clothes and you've got an excellent new place to explore as well as throwing in more variety. Failing that, just add a cargo-ship or tanker near to the docks at Svet; seems odd to have all these coastal sections and the only major ship on the map is that wreck up from Berezino.

Considering there are already spawns inland behind Berezino, it won't alter much anyway. Those that want to get all the top-end loot would still have to go towards the East side of the map.

I think they should make an intact one in the water, have a bridge out to it.

So that if you want to go in and look for loot, you have to walk down a bridge right in the open...huge risk, potentially high reward.

Or no reward as it's someone's base and they shoot you :D

Well that too but uncharted islands to me have more exploration value, it would be more fun to explore places that are hard to get to rather than a 10-20 minute run from the coast.

Inland is where people go when they're getting or are geared up so when they put significantly cool places there they'll be death traps.

Which actually sounds good maybe we could go in Berenzino without getting shot at within minutes/seconds...

I would be really interested in something like a campus or university. Like crawford from "The Walking Dead"

Or something ells more civilian like buildings

I would be really interested in something like a campus or university. Like crawford from "The Walking Dead"

Or something ells more civilian like buildings.

Yeah I liked the idea of a museum too, they could have some sort of upper class city that would be cool, it could be like the business centre of Chernaus with unique shop buildings, maybe even a mall so we can re-enact scenes from Night of the Living Dead :lol:

I know there's...I forget the name, the place with the crashed plane but it's pretty bland right now it's just mostly already existing buildings put together.

Somewhere more fresh looking would be cool to explore, complete with working water fountains and stuff.

A place where it looks like people lived recently anyway.

Yeah I liked the idea of a museum too, they could have some sort of upper class city that would be cool, it could be like the business centre of Chernaus with unique shop buildings, maybe even a mall so we can re-enact scenes from Night of the Living Dead :lol:

I know there's...I forget the name, the place with the crashed plane but it's pretty bland right now it's just mostly already existing buildings put together.

Somewhere more fresh looking would be cool to explore, complete with working water fountains and stuff.

A place where it looks like people lived recently anyway.

Chernogorks

My PC is overheating or everyone else are expirencing game crashing more then usual?

Installed some CPU temp display programs and my patato was indeed overheateing.

Re-inserted the processer to the main board and it fixed it, temp in game now stays 65-70 C and don't go 92+ C when the game crash accured :D

Edited by Frosti

Chernogorks

<smartassmode>Chernogorsk</smartassmode> ;)

Edited by Agilov

anyone else find a lot of hackers on exp. servers lately - either i have been real buggy or hacked - several times no one around , no sound, no shot, and i am under cover in a room, not sticking out of a wall, then i am dead.  If I legit am killed by good sniper , thats fine, but this is happening too much, and my player on regular server of exp, died like this, then respawned fully fed/healthy, no clothes in the ocean - ticket was submitted to get it fixed, but thats' not a bug

you know what would be a GREAT idea? Stop people from spawning where they log off. Within 2 minutes of obtaining this was gunned down by someone who had JUST logged into a building that i entered in Balota

Maybe... maybe not... I can see people logging out upstairs somewhere and then relogging in the middle of the air somewhere else.

I know what youre saying though, I have my own policy on this. I usually try to log out somewhere inconspicuous like under a fir tree - sometimes its not always possible. If I relog in a barracks or police station and I totally have the drop on someone, I will not shoot. I will run and if I get away, fair enough - but I will not shoot some guy in the back just because I appeared out of thin air.

I logged in and found a guy proning around on the floor of a police station last night, fully geared. Left him be. Bet he had a heart attack.

• Like 3

1) I know what you're saying though, I have my own policy on this. I usually try to log out somewhere inconspicuous like under a fir tree - sometimes its not always possible.

2) If I relog in a barracks or police station and I totally have the drop on someone, I will not shoot. I will run and if I get away, fair enough - but I will not shoot some guy in the back just because I appeared out of thin air.

3) I logged in and found a guy proning around on the floor of a police station last night, fully geared. Left him be. Bet he had a heart attack.

1) Ditto

2) I give the guy some simple instructions if he follows them he will have all his gear and his health and I will be gone but failure to obey equals a rapid fire group in the skull instantly. (I have been shot too many times by folks I was trying to show a little fair play and kindness to."

3) Yes I would say he had a Cardiac event but the sad thing is all too often those types you have spared will try to nail you as you try to get out of dodge...random zig-zag pattern always.

By the way have some Beans!!

Edited by Xbow

Would be nice to see at least one real military base in the East, maybe a navy/marine barracks in Svetlo, they are all now West with the devolvement of NEAF.

Isn't the whole point of the nerfing of NE airfield that people are supposed to move westward?

Went to NW airfield twice last weekend on a full server. Combed through the whole place and saw no one.

• Like 1

Suggestions in the Suggestions Forum please !

BI Devs are working on the Steam Client Server browser, unfortunately the History tab is not working at this time (but is actively being worked on), if you have added the Exp servers in your Favourites they will show up.

I've been using this to connect over the weekend and it works really well, a lot better than the in-game browser which is a bit hit or miss as far as I'm concerned.

Make sure you are in game and have passed the 'Welcome' page or you will have errors and need to restart the game.

I have had no connection errors using this method 'connection failed', 'wait for host' or other, the game loads straight into the server.

Please try, if you have not done so already.

Thanks.

where binoculars spawn in 0.46???

I'm pretty sure they're bugged and they don't spawn at all.  :(

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure they're bugged and they don't spawn at all.  :(

but I found 4 or 5 PSO-1 scopes!!!

but I found 4 or 5 PSO-1 scopes!!!

Scope =|= Binoculars

Edited by Exorade

any eta on gun sway removal ?

Probably today, if the patch containing various fixes hits experimental as it has been announced.

any eta on gun sway removal ?

Sway will not be removed. The eratic stuttering movement is a bug if I understood hicks correctly in his stream, the sway is intended. Maybe it will be adjusted, but it is a feature, not a bug.

Edited by bautschi
  • Like 1

only if you have AKM, which I didnt

No, you asked "where do the binoculars spawn". I said that "they apparently don't spawn at all".

And then you started rambling about PSO scopes. Scopes aren't binoculars and therefore have no relevance on whether the binoculars spawn.

Edited by Exorade

Sway will not be removed. The eratic stuttering movement is a bug if I understood hicks correctly in his stream, the sway is intended. Maybe it will be adjusted, but it is a feature, not a bug.

Yeah Gun sway will stay!

But the jittery gun movement wont! Though can someone answer this:

Is gun sway also being affected by heart beat?