Grimey Rick

EDITED - PETITION: Should a sound be made when we log on and off?

285 members have voted

1. 1. Should a sound be made when logging on/off?

• Yay!
    • Nay!

I would rather the game teleport you outside of the city when you log back in to stop you from just logging in behind people and blasting them or logging in in-front of people for them to blast you. 

Hmmm late to the party as usual I voted nay. I have read alot of what has been written in this thread ( not all of it wow alot of talk on what was a bug sound removed when they fixed the bug) but the big thing people keeping banging balance and fair etc. Well ok if they have a log in sound for the person logging in that tips the balance to the person already in game so how about if you want the logging in guy to make a sound every person who is in range to hear his log in sound makes a sound in return so he/she knows your there to that would make it fair ABSURD but fair.

There is a reason so many are for or against the sound they are only looking at the balance fair bit from one side of the arguement...

so how about if you want the logging in guy to make a sound every person who is in range to hear his log in sound makes a sound in return so he/she knows your there to that would make it fair ABSURD but fair.

The sound of crickets chirping or frogs a croaking or maybe a  bambi cry ?

I kinda support this idea but it would be a bit sonic in Berezino !