SmashT

Two million units sold

Erm... Firstly It's called lying.  Secondly not whining just a genuine plea to fix problems.  Thirdly they maybe working I never stated they wern't I asked for them to fix the problems.  Fourth, you called me a liar when I in no way lied, do that again and I'll do you for libel, ok..

Pointing out typos does not really further your case, but thanks! Edited.

There is no 'fix problem' button that the devs just refuse to press. Issues must be identified, analyzed and worked upon. Proposed fixes must be tested, then probably redone and tested again. This is difficult work and it takes time.

Claiming they haven't even started fixing them yet, at every possible opportunity, is not a genuine plea, it's a lie.

I guess I'll see you in court, then.

• Like 5

Pointing out typos does not really further your case, but thanks! Edited.

There is no 'fix problem' button that the devs just refuse to press. Issues must be identified, analyzed and worked upon. Proposed fixes must be tested, then probably redone and tested again. This is difficult work and it takes time.

Claiming they haven't even started fixing them yet, at every possible opportunity, is not a genuine plea, it's a lie.

I guess I'll see you in court, then.

First time I've said they havnt worked on bugs, so every possible opportunity erm change your name to Thick Plank please.

Anyone remember 500,000 copies ago, people were exclaiming: "Dean's leaving, DayZ is dying!"

• Like 2

First time I've said they havnt worked on bugs, so every possible opportunity erm change your name to Thick Plank please.

Isn't it funny how you called out Max for his spelling and now you make a post that couldn't be further from making sense.

• Like 1

Isn't it funny how you called out Max for his spelling and now you make a post that couldn't be further from making sense.

Please keep on topic

• Like 1

Congrats! Thats a nice number for four months. 

<sarcasm>I payed 25€ for this and therefore you have to kiss my feet! Forever. And H1Z1 will eat you all if your "alpha" is not bug free till tomorrow. You could hire 500 new devs to get this job done yesterday.</sarcasm>

I think the progress of development is ok. Patches get delayed if somethings wrong with them. Such is life... The fun I had till now was already worth the money I payed. Everything that comes from now on is like a exiting gift. It doesn't hurt me if I get no update for one month and I'm happy if the one I get is a good one.

Seriously - nothing depends on wether you get your fireplace tomorrow or in 3 weeks.

Keep up the good work!  :)

• Like 3

You said:

Thirdly they maybe working I never stated they wern't I asked for them to fix the problems. 

And then you said:

Funnily enough, you also said:

Fourth, you called me a liar when I in no way lied,

One of them has to be incorrect. Logic, no?

• Like 1

Congrats!  That quite an accomplishment for something that just starts as a thought to yourself when you're on the toilet or something.

• Like 2

Thank you, somebody else gets my point.

Uh...

No, it was a sarcastic remark towards the "libel" charges..

Someone is dense. 

• Like 1

To all the member asking for Dean to now start fixing stuff, you are all the most ungrateful people I have ever seen.  

• Like 2

People complaining, are these the same people that have played over 300 hours on the game.

Christ, if I spent 300 hours on any game I'd be happy paying more than £60 for it. Bargain I think.

• Like 2

People complaining, are these the same people that have played over 300 hours on the game.

Christ, if I spent 300 hours on any game I'd be happy paying more than £60 for it. Bargain I think.

You shut your mouth right now you peasant!

To much logic in a single post will cause a detonation within the sun itself and doom the world!

congrats to dean and the dev team, 2 million is impressive, especially for a one platform indie game in early access that the creator told you not to buy. 

and the fact its still selling well 4 months on, with all the copycats that have came, gone, or coming - warZ, apocZ, rust, h1z1, apparently another coming out called lifeless.  accept no substitute :D

also kudos for creating a genre/sub-genre of a game that every bigwig wants a cut of.  Thats way more impressive than the 1 million, in my opinion....

• Like 1

Ah, good point. Sorry about that.

No worries, and I'm sorry about the snark.

If I really believed you to be a troll I wouldn't bother discussing stuff with you, but I shouldn't be discussing anyway.

I should be sleeping.

Goodnight, and congratulations all!

(I'll be sleeping in my complimentary lambo)

• Like 3

Congrats on 2 million sold? Hell yeah! But everyone should be entitled to speak their mind regarding the slow and sloppy development (c'mon look at the last clusterfuck patch they call "stable)... it's not trolling, brah's :)

Just look at the player count the game had in January (AVG 23093.53 players) compared to the last 30 days (AVG 18657.74). Many people bought the game between January and May but 20% less are playing it compared to January - kinda weird.

• Like 2

Well done, inspiration for any people interested in making games.

Please keep it civil ladies and gentlemen.

Gratz to the Dev team, a truly impressive feat!

Keep up the good work and us "Fanboys" will be waiting here patiently for the game we love and enjoy.

To the others, well...

48794094.jpg

Edited by R.Neville

I've got a confession, I bought 1,700,000 of the copies.

• Like 10

Ever wonder what percentage of the 2 million are psychopathic KoSers?

• Like 2

Kudos to the devs on selling that amount as they bloody deserve it!! From the mod to SA, DayZ has been one of the greatest and most addictive games i have ever played and this is coming from someone who has played games for around 34 years.

Hats off, and here's hoping to quite a few more years playing this amazing game :)

Congrats on 2 million sold? Hell yeah! But everyone should be entitled to speak their mind regarding the slow and sloppy development (c'mon look at the last clusterfuck patch they call "stable)... it's not trolling, brah's :)Just look at the player count the game had in January (AVG 23093.53 players) compared to the last 30 days (AVG 18657.74). Many people bought the game between January and May but 20% less are playing it compared to January - kinda weird.

I haven't played for a month now, does it mean I'm dissatisfied with the progress? Not at all I love the game but I have something called patience and understand it takes time to create a game, I got a little bored after 300h and did I come stamping my feet to the forums moaning? Nope, I looked at what they had planned and decided to do something else until it develops more. Its exactly what I do with the many other early access games I'm playing. I UNDERSTAND THIS ISNT A FEATURE COMPLETE GAME, AND DONT PLAY IT LIKE ONE.

• Like 1