CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Took this picture some minutes ago,that's my best one so far   :D (40 hours gameplay in 2 months)

NR4RKX4.jpg

• Like 1

XurQAXJ.jpg

Good guy General Zod carries AKM ammo and parts for his friend. Blaze 95 is a kick ass gun.

• Like 1

Mosin with compensator & long-range

MP5K with a foregrip & 1 x 15 rnd. magazine

Colt M1911, 1 x 7 rnd. magazine, which I'll only keep until I find another magazine for the MP5

TTsKO-set

DPM-vest, as I haven't been able to find a khaki vest or olive high-cap in good shape

Protector cases filled with varius goods; ammo, sewing kits, morphine, rags, flashbang, can opener, compass and a few more miscellaneous items

HXGWK4n.jpgQejmNmW.jpg

• Like 1

Me atm :)

Need: PSO-Scope, Firefighter-Axe

91dhq.jpg

Edited by dirrly

I still haven't found my favourite AK101 and other things like ammo boxes but I'm not too far from the gear I had before the Great Wipe.

70vd4na.jpg

• Like 1

Sweet mother of mercy where did you get that face mask ?

US dynamic heli crash sites

if not prestine or worn its useless

• Like 1

US dynamic heli crash sites

if not prestine or worn its useless

That is what the weapon cleaning kit is for. If you are so picky, you will not survive for long.

That is what the weapon cleaning kit is for. If you are so picky, you will not survive for long.

wow really? weapon cleaning kit on the face mask(balaclava)? WHAT A GENIUS! makes no sense at all . go away dude

• Like 1

wow really? weapon cleaning kit on the face mask(balaclava)? WHAT A GENIUS! makes no sense at all . go away dude

Sorry for not knowing that those masks spawn there. Mostly M4s and their attachments spawn there. How about a sewing kit then?

Sorry for not knowing that those masks spawn there. Mostly M4s and their attachments spawn there. How about a sewing kit then?

you cant patch up the facemasks :/ sadly QQ

Good guy General Zod carries AKM ammo and parts for his friend. Blaze 95 is a kick ass gun.

You look almost exactly like me! Except I have the Redpunk boots, and brown gloves. Also an AKM instead of a Blaze.

Ohh I found you my little AK101, at last, one week visiting all the military facilities with no luck, until today. :lol:

Now it's time to find the fabled Smersh Vest, if it ever exists, and bind that Smersh backpack on it! Sounds like finding the unicorn. <_<

CZ2u3Pu.png

Edited by MaxTheSurvivor
  • Like 3

Now it's time to find the fabled Smersh Vest, if it ever exists, and bind that Smersh backpack on it! Sounds like finding the unicorn. <_<

I would already be glad with a PSO1-Scope... but good luck for your search.. ;)

Today I wanted some more color, because the sky was grey and it has been raining all the time... ;-)

atugm.jpgr5urh.jpg

• Like 3

Today I wanted some more color, because the sky was grey and it has been raining all the time... ;-)

I did always wonder what clown would taste like...

Been lucky today, haven't had any real struggle with finding things. Managed to get my hands on an MP5 again, after the last character retired and disappeared over night.

Black pilot-helmet

Black balaclava

Black tactical shirt

Black high-cap vest

Black cargo pants

Smersh backpack

Black Mosin with LRS & compensator

Black firefighter axe

MP5K with a 30 round magazine

Four protector cases (one in shirt, one in pants and two in the backpack with ammo, can opener, a sewing kit, morphine and a grenade)

DwSWysb.jpgqQy8wsI.jpg

Edited by Bad Company
  • Like 1

atugm.jpgr5urh.jpg

I give you my beans because i wouldn t dare wandering arround the map with such colorfull gear. PSO1-1 was a lucky finding but i d love to find your handguard and buttstock and why not an Atlas bipod.

• Like 1

I give you my beans because i wouldn t dare wandering arround the map with such colorfull gear.

Wasn't all that voluntary... a bugged zombie ruined my jacket and the next jacket I found that helps against rain was this orange one. So I took it... ;-)

Regular stable branch character. Keeping blue jeans, with white check shirt in them, and a DPM vest. (hero skin look-a-like) Still looking for an M4.

243i0bd.jpg

152dd3l.jpg

k2k4sw.jpg

Hardcore stable branch.

2yz0tpf.jpg

aob0v8.jpg

k2jx9w.jpg

2nhj3uq.jpg

• Like 1

Balota Airstrip. I'M NOT COMING BACK!!!! i never came back from that place alive. i managed to die with AKM and my friend survived with a bow.
the screen shots were taken some time before i got AKM but my looks didn't change. its a shame i could't paint that helmet.
GK87Dnl.jpg

NbMKZYK.jpg

• Like 1