CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Does anyone playing on EXP know if they already added the Maska helmet in the .49 update? Anyone has pics of it? :)

Hey Odin let's set up a barbecue on the HC exp. sometime?  :lol:

Here's mine. Looking a bit intimidating but as you can see, I only carry the essential survival gear.

p4DYAcc.jpgd9vUIDS.jpg

Edited by Ansssi
  • Like 2

Hey Odin let's set up a barbecue on the HC exp. sometime?  :lol:

Here's mine. Looking a bit intimidating but as you can see, I only carry the essential survival gear.

p4DYAcc.jpgd9vUIDS.jpg

Anytime!! B)  You need a mag for that makarov? Carrying one on me but I don't have the pistol. Basically it's to give to anyone who needs it. (Like the rest of my extra gear... I like basic survival more too!)

My most peaceful* char in experimental :D

VynGcqX.jpg

dJmfrEo.jpg

*because no ammo & mag and even no melee weapon^^

Edited by Sharplooter
  • Like 2

Anytime!! B)  You need a mag for that makarov? Carrying one on me but I don't have the pistol. Basically it's to give to anyone who needs it. (Like the rest of my extra gear... I like basic survival more too!)

Nice!  B) Thanks for the mags but I managed to die twice that day and got myself a longhorn... I don't think I'm going back to any other pistol after this B)  B)  B)  

• Like 1

Here's my current HC stable character. Going for Russian bandit hunter spec ops look :D

kk70xcb.jpg

• Like 1

Experimental Hardcore
could use some help. broke my legs while hunting a boar.
and for some reason after connecting my medkit full of bandages got wiped so i cant make a splint
XrwmcuZ.jpg
im in a barn not far from black mountain. you can see the barn from top of the black mountain castle.
would really appreciate if someone could help.
thanks

• Like 1

Probably best to post in the medic thread if you need help rather than in here but who knows maybe someone will come help lol.

Here is my latest exp character. Need to find a deer to make the "nut sack" backpack to complete the look. American Ninja in Chernarus...

wVdsAfm.jpg

rider's jacket + green cargo pants + jungle boots makes for a nice look and contrast IMO.

Edited by haknslash
  • Like 2

Probably best to post in the medic thread if you need help rather than in here but who knows maybe someone will come help lol.

Here is my latest exp character. Need to find a deer to make the "nut sack" backpack to complete the look. American Ninja in Chernarus...

wVdsAfm.jpg

rider's jacket + green cargo pants + jungle boots makes for a nice look and contrast IMO.

i already posted there. then i edited my post and said that my friend will come and help me instead.

but he came to a wrong place and rage quit the game. it had something to do with lag and zombies. i already lost a count of how many times this happened.

Recent hardcore experimental branch character. (before yesterday's wipe... 0.49 being pushed to stable, experimental servers are now offline...) 

Very "tacti-cool", but I like his camo look.

2en9oq1.jpg

• Like 4

Very "tacti-cool", but I like his camo look.

I'm also wearing camo most of the time. There are not enough civilian clothing which combined look "cool". Need more clothing :P

• Like 1

Needs both camo cap and face mask. Also, a leather courier bag would be nice since the leather sack is tad too visible.

NtfdO2Z.jpg5kPdrKv.jpg

• Like 2

And here he is, my new character after the wipe... didn't find a gun yet. But I'm proud owner of a pristine rain coat... :P

ndcsw.jpg

• Like 1

Where did you all find the baklavas? never seen one yet... want to have one too ^^

gij44.jpg