CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

clrsGWu.jpg

All I need now is a green Radar Cap, then I'm ready to help newspawns! 

• Like 1

pjeogfpi.jpg

Only the hunting backpack is missing for my prefered outfit.

http://i.imgur.com/4Uy1Fa9.jpg?1

hoodie: rags, box of mosin ammo, fnx mag

pants:  box of mosin ammo, 2 can openers(i couldn't resist, the first friendly survivor will be a lucky b*)

black vest:  box of mosin ammo, pimp fnx just in case :)

I need 2 more things: a wild boar pelt for improvised leather backpack -> hide splitting axe, and somekind of green vest. The best would be a high capacity olive one of course but any type of green would do it. I'm not a big fan of first aid kit but i found 3 morphines in a town so i couldn't resist. If my medic stuff gets below 5 slots i will get rid of that.  Axe, matches are not necessary but i like the ability of setting up a campfire anywhere. I don't know the map well, so the compass is useful. All stuff collected in 30+ pop servers. Most of my characters died but this injured, survived gunfights, helped out by a wolfpack of heroes, glitched into a wall and almost died in starvation so i broke the first rule of dayz, got attached :blush: (sry about bad english I try to do my best, grammar nazis are welcome)

Edited by amikron
  • Like 1

Not much has changed since the last time... realised that the camo vest melds better with the brown hoodie and dumped the M4 for the AKM, changed boots and hat as well.

Still rocking my FNX and a scoped, bipoded Mosin (which I now consider to be an antique and as such I can't throw it away or give it away in fear of someone removing the scope and the bipod).

RZFMh6X.jpg

• Like 3

Man that Nod uniform was well worth the time to get it, it looks awesome. It kind of reminds me of one of the Resident evil characters. I think that evil guy.

• Like 1

With our current version, it's very easy to switch between the stable and experimental branch, thus allowing for easy access to 4 different characters. I really like that and makes it easy to roleplay and play different styles. (At least for me.)

Edit: :lol:  Spoke too soon. Experimental just got updated. Still have 4 characters, but it's more tedious to switch between versions.

Hardcore experimental branch character

2j6akbo.jpg

(Still looking for a mag for the AKM.)

Regular experimental branch character

11al6df.jpg

The only thing recurring is the beige baseball cap. I have one exactly like that in real life so it's like my trademark. 

Last but not least, new favorite backpack. This thing is gorgeous! :lol: It's my new end game loot. Finding a boar, skinning it, and crafting the improvised leather backpack. (Doesn't seem to work yet with the other pelts/skins. Can craft courier bag, but not upgrade to improvised with rabbit, deer or cow pelts/skins.)

We should play together sometime man haha.

Anyway, my gear @regular atm -

d84b54f5a7311d05aa19881ed138599c.png

Edited by ijjiAngry
  • Like 1

After a few hours I finally gathered together a bad ass selection of gear. 

Couldn't believe my eyes when i found that 75round mag, I didn't even know they where in the game! I've only had the game a few days, I'd say i'm doing alright...

I'm pretty much prepared for anything now   B) But having this much gear makes me even more scared of hackers..   :(

bj35tfv.jpg

Edited by _Geoff_

Got all the pieces together for my Nod uniform :)

dayz-nod-uniform.jpg

And after 4 months of waiting, I come back to the forums to find this.

You are the first person to take my beans.

One Vision, One Purpose, my Brother!

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 2

After last week's Experimental character wipe, I started my adventure again. I had some free time this week-end so I enjoyed some lone wolf wandering.

Regular experimental branch.

The hunter. (the hardcore branch character is a fisherman.... B)  )  He started his life killing a red deer with a kitchen knife, so he became a hunter. As food was pretty scarce too, since servers were not restarting very often, it was convenient to have other supplies of food.

30l0wig.jpg

2cmssow.jpg

33dyt90.jpg

Killed 2 deers, a boar, which I used the pelt to make the leather improvised backpack, and a rabbit.

Next up is my hardcore character. He is wearing almost the same thing, except that it's the opposite for the jacket and pants. Together they have 2 complete outfits. A boonie was necessary as you can now attach the fishing lures to it.

Experimental hardcore character.

The fisherman.

icqljb.jpg

2gxdwzm.jpg

22fced.jpg

• Like 1

And after 4 months of waiting, I come back to the forums to find this.

You are the first person to take my beans.

One Vision, One Purpose, my Brother!

Haha, you're welcome! Just doing what I always did, creating silly C&C related stuff :)

need medic? red/blue version

2014-07-27_00028medic.jpg

• Like 2

Someone tell me it's overkill please xD.

So far i Collected 2 Ak's, 1 in NWAF barracks which is in my inventory full custom and found 1 AK in Ballota which is stock holding it in hands. Carrying 3 drum mags each with 75 bullets.
A MP5 Found in Cherno' police office with magazine 30 9mms, FNX45 with ''red'' dot sight. And a Axe.
A bincular,handcuffs, some food and drinks + Med pack and a ammo box with AK/SKS rounds.
Oh and had 6 mangum fast reloadrs but had to ditch 2, my magnum broke earyler before i found the FNX45.

Can't get too attached to my gear :P, sooner or later i'll die anyways.

2014-07-27_00003_zps02d57463.jpg

2014-07-27_00004_zpsea339779.jpg

ZCvDpBs.png

I don't actually need the bag.

Edited by hotcakes
  • Like 1