CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Hobo for the win (need to get a leather courier bag still though, improvised backpack is too complex for me)

d3fb64de0d.jpg

• Like 1

How do you put Camouflage onto a weapon?

For the Mosin you can spray paint it black or green, if it's already black and you spray green on it it'll have the woodland camo. Vice versa if you already have green then spray it black.

FYI: once spray painted the Mosin cannot be converted back.

For the Mosin you can spray paint it black or green, if it's already black and you spray green on it it'll have the woodland camo. Vice versa if you already have green then spray it black.

FYI: once spray painted the Mosin cannot be converted back.

When already spray painted, you have to "add" the other color. otherwise it will be totally changed. There are two options when pulling a spray can onto the Mosin.

My favorite gear, riders jacket and blue jeans.

leTSWFI.jpg

nrhPQDE.jpg

Edited by St. Jimmy
  • Like 2

not sure if some dirt bird is robbing my tent or not, but things are vanishing lol..

DayZ_2014_08_17_18_07_30_728_zpscc9c3dd0

• Like 1

thats not me. just my friend who tried to be as ugly as he can.  Sorry Dean
7oQ543z.jpg
6qOAXT5.jpg

H7IaRmJ.jpg

Edited by modis002
  • Like 2

http://imgur.com/fCPjgBe,kfJTwKd,mh6pRgy

That is my char now. Since March he hasn't died. Lost many clothes to Zeds, except for my press vest and ballistic helmet. They still retain pristine since the first day. It is also my first Mosin. Currently with all possible and not more possible attachments ever. My Magnum rescued me from another player. She was badly damaged afterwards. Instead of discarding her, I cleaned her and she is back to worn. 

Day_Z_19_08_2014_15_40_00_244.png

Day_Z_19_08_2014_15_40_04_722.png

There is not enough ammo in the game, all the 30 mags are from one base. And those two SKS mags with over 51 thousands bullets in them. 

Edited by General Zod

Day_Z_19_08_2014_15_40_00_244.png

Day_Z_19_08_2014_15_40_04_722.png

There is not enough ammo in the game, all the 30 mags are from one base. And those two SKS mags with over 51 thousands bullets in them. 

I really hope they fix our hacker/scripter/cheater problem soon. Those filthy hacked mags!! (or clips in this case) Did you dispose of them?

I really hope they fix our hacker/scripter/cheater problem soon. Those filthy hacked mags!! (or clips in this case) Did you dispose of them?

I did, hence the screen in the middle of nowhere so that they won't be found. 

• Like 1

Regular Experimental Branch.

2vbv2w9.jpg

2crn2pj.jpg

2jal21f.jpg

Basic hunter/sniper supplies. Got everything I need. B)

• Like 1

I did, hence the screen in the middle of nowhere so that they won't be found. 

Sorry for my bad english. I realized the sarcasm at the end of your post. "There is not enough ammo in the game," :lol:  My bad. Should have know.

here is best gear what i evr was find ALL SAME TIME include MONSTER BAGPACK LONG RANGE SCOP BINOCULAR CAN OPENER ARMY VEST and many foods include the rices water and frash fruits aslo COMPASS and morphin if i am broke the leg and keys for escap if bandit make me prisoner put handcuff hahaha i am now fully gear for doing pig patrol and also kill bandit snipers in cherno area and maybe north airport

mIFXgTw.jpg

Lhrdnuc.jpg

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 3

Hardcore (FPV) Experimental Branch

1q1s09.jpg

Detailed carried items.

212bll.jpg

dsc4x.jpg

Only 1 mag for the 1911, but still, better than no mags at all! ;)

Edit: In before the eventual 0.49 wipe of both experimental, and for the first time, stable branch.

Made a few changes to my FVP character. Switched the Mosin for an AKM. Had a mag, and got the gun with a couple more mags off a fellow survivor. (Sorry Ironside, may you R.I.P. You surprised me at the Pavlovo military base.) Then, found a stash in the woods, behind some pine trees. An AKM 75 round drum, and some pristine AK parts.

1z5orhg.jpg

Detailed carried items.

1zppdsy.jpg

qz14r8.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 4

Jana in green with couple grenades  :D

2014-08-23_00065.jpg

• Like 2

Untitled_zps2f94614e.jpg

-George Thorogood - Bad To The Bone comes to mind when ever I look at this =)

• Like 2

qOaVSL9.jpg

Will propably try to help people as medic on EXP, have food, drinks, many medical supplies and other usefull things like knife, can opener, ropes, match box etc. with me.

Yesterday I met already 2 peoples and they didn't shot me, couldn't believe it, lol. Had of course no guns/ammo with me, only a hidden axe in my backpack.

Edited by Sharplooter
  • Like 4

Im having real trouble finding anything really, yeah. Any advice? 

check every big building thoroughly and look at maps on the internet to find airfields

dayzavatar_zps5db68dca.jpg

1st person servers, stable branch.

Type of gameplay: 2 man team hunter/gatherer, KoS any armed contact, but no pursuing. 

AKM - plastic tactical handguard - flashlight - bipod - foldable stock - 75 round drum - scope

CR75 & Magnum pistol as backup

Ton of ammo and medical supplies.

Last action: 3 killed in firefight by making use of my suppresive fire and my mate who flanked round. 

Edited by Homuth