CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Finally got my hands on a proper, simple metalhead rider's jacket. 

What condition was it in when you found it? I've only come across a few so far, and every one was Badly Damaged. What sucks too is that the sewing kit can't be used to repair them.

Me and a buddy have been meaning to get full cop uniforms and run around with flashlights asking people if they'd been drinking that night.

Reminds me of when I ran around in my white undershirt/muscle shirt (because it fits so tightly), a pair of worker's gloves, and a flat cap wielding nothing but a pipe wrench, trying to find people to ask them if they had any plumbing that needed fixing. :D

My Night Set:

black.png

My Forest set:

green.png

My Favorite look (Mix of both)

Favorite+look.png

Actually prefer to wear TTSKO pants with Black shirt and olive high capacity vest but I got confused and did it backwards ;) 

Edited by trev186
  • Like 1

I got pretty lucky the past couple of days.

i1B6dbO.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone interested trading a black high capacity vest for a green one (I have an extra green need a spare black) please PM me

-Camo Baseball Cap

-Aviators

-Respirator Mask

-Brown Working Gloves

-Firefighter Axe

+M4A1[

-Bayonet

-RIS Grip

-Flashlight w/ Battery

-Bipod

-60rnd Stanag

-ACOG

-MP Buttstock

]

+Black Check Wool Coat[

+Container{

+Medkit{

-Epipen

-Morfpen

-Bandages

-Antibiotics

-Saline kit}

-Canteen}

]

+Black Assault Vest[

-3 x Arrows

-M68 RDS

-2 x 60rnd Stanag

]

+TTsKO Pants[

+Container{

-AmbibiaS w/ Mag

-2 x AmphibiaS Mag}

-Hundcuff Keys

-Handcuffs

]

+Improvised Backpack[

+Ammo Box{

-6 x 30 x 5.56

-4 x 50 x .22}

+Container{

-Binoculars

-Compass

-Matches}

+{3x4, 12 spare slots}

Edited by zeeabo

What condition was it in when you found it? I've only come across a few so far, and every one was Badly Damaged. What sucks too is that the sewing kit can't be used to repair them.

It was Badly Damaged as well. Found it in a garage.

Finally found me a Gorka Military Jacket, I'm really liking the look of it. Looks good paired with those Blue Jeans, IMO.  :beans:  Not a big fan of the one colour scheme outfits. :P

w6jsnw3.jpg?1

Edited by James Ashwood
  • Like 1

Am I doing this right? Have had this equipment since only the Mosin and M4 were in the game. Had them both but I gave the m4 to a friend. Weapon is worn, attachments are pristine. Edited all the ammo boxes into one image. None of the ammo is edited though :)2d95qbl.jpg

• Like 1

wisdom, I'm actually surprised/impressed that you still have all of that gear (and that much ammo), especially from that long ago; of course, it will just suck that much more when you finally DO get sniped down and lose it. But something tells me that won't be happening, at least for a while.

Now you just need some handcuffs for those keys.

Edited by Mancomb

Ok, so here are both of my current characters, Regular and Hardcore (I've died so many times on both that I've lost count):

Regular Character (I go by the name Jonny Kash, and this is the main character that I use that name for, and I'll leave you to guess why, though it shouldn't be hard to figure out):

reg1.png

reg2.png

I actually DID have a Black Tactical Shirt, but it got Ruined, and I ran across a grey one, so I figured I'd grab it for now, until I can find another black one, or perhaps a Rider's Jacket in decent condition.  ;)

Hardcore Character (I've wanted to trying doing the all-camo thing again, so I decided to do it with my Hardcore character, and I've decided that this might make playing this character even more interesting):

hard1.png

hard2.png

• Like 1

Current hardcore stable branch.

5y9rb8.jpg

Current regular stable branch.

ixrq75.jpg

With our current version, it's very easy to switch between the stable and experimental branch, thus allowing for easy access to 4 different characters. I really like that and makes it easy to roleplay and play different styles. (At least for me.)

Edit: :lol:  Spoke too soon. Experimental just got updated. Still have 4 characters, but it's more tedious to switch between versions.

Hardcore experimental branch character

2j6akbo.jpg

(Still looking for a mag for the AKM.)

Regular experimental branch character

11al6df.jpg

The only thing recurring is the beige baseball cap. I have one exactly like that in real life so it's like my trademark. 

Last but not least, new favorite backpack. This thing is gorgeous! :lol: It's my new end game loot. Finding a boar, skinning it, and crafting the improvised leather backpack. (Doesn't seem to work yet with the other pelts/skins. Can craft courier bag, but not upgrade to improvised with rabbit, deer or cow pelts/skins.)

2mhz95t.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 1

New start on exp hc - bumped into 2 swedish lads who thought I was rocket, was very funny, apparently I sound just like him, go figure mistaking an Irish man for a Kiwi..

DayZ_2014_07_03_22_08_32_799_zps6237fbf5

• Like 2

mistaking an Irish man for a Kiwi..

I don't think rocket has been swearing enough in his life to be an Irishman for a day.

• Like 3

backpack from wild boar looks awesome and have 25 slots

2014-07-04_00002.jpg

• Like 3

waiting for my boar to cook after my adventures at North West airfield. been looking for AKM but all i could find was just a bunch of attachments for it 
PJZt6IA.jpg
IFaQAuR.jpg

• Like 1

4 !!! x30 mags for the new MP *FOUND 3 of them in kamishovo police station..whyever...fuck you dayZ :D

never found a MP...got one on a full server in NOVOD....found mp on a policecar besides the new admin building...

farrrkkk.jpg

10 minutes later....iam dead...ha

is a nice pew pew

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1