Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

I didnt play DayZ more than 2 months. I decide to install game again. Awkward moment when you realize, after 2 months of corrections my favorite game is still bullshit. Keep up with this pace and game will not be finished in next 5 years. 

1.800.000 buyers. 1.800.000 x 25$ = 45 millions $ 

What is the problem ? 

Edited by DayZbalkan
  • Like 5

You didn't play it for more than 2 months, you had it uninstalled, it's your favourite game, it's bullshit.... which one?

Even with all the money from people buying this game, you can't just instantly have a finished game. Development takes time.

hm, and than this moment when I realize dev's are having nice holidays from our money. :-/ I will do the same thing, uninstall this shiet till you show us something we paid for. 

• Like 3

Really? You think that they are taking 'holidays'? In fact, no. I'm not even bothering now. I'm out and will stop feeding the trolls.

Edited by leviaxxan
  • Like 1

hm, and than this moment when I realize dev's are having nice holidays from our money. :-/ I will do the same thing, uninstall this shiet till you show us something we paid for. 

i think you paid for an alpha. what's your problem? it IS an alpha xD stop complaining and maybe help the devs...

• Like 1

Yes, it happens everytime since wednesday (If I remember correctly), and it is known (probably intended?).

There should be a thread about it in general discussion but I wasn't able to find it (I'm on mobile...).

I imagine that this will be changed when a new real experimental version comes out, maybe soon this week.

For the moment only the servers marked as private aren`t able to connect the hive and load your Character. Public server just work fine.

edit...

Edited by xSmig

srgnt.pepper, on 15 Apr 2014 - 05:21 AM, said:snapback.png

Wasn't this thread locked yesterday?

Yes.

WarhouseTV, on 15 Apr 2014 - 05:26 AM, said:snapback.png

Sooo did every post critisizing DayZ just get get deleted 

No.

Would have to say this is probably a lie..shh dont talk about the horrible netcode

almost a month now since the last update.. and this is an alpha O.O oh my god.. like i thought, this is gonna be the next Infestation:Survivor Stories. Thanks for nothing folks

Take your time devs! Let the whiners move on. Had a blast playing last night on a full server. :D

• Like 1

Take your time devs! Let the whiners move on. Had a blast playing last night on a full server. :D

I'm having a lot of fun too, not sure what others are waiting for. The big updates will come. In the meantime, I'm having a blast.

srgnt.pepper, on 15 Apr 2014 - 05:21 AM, said:snapback.png

Yes.

WarhouseTV, on 15 Apr 2014 - 05:26 AM, said:snapback.png

No.

Would have to say this is probably a lie..shh dont talk about the horrible netcode

Yes, a total lie. You've got me.

I wonder if they will add decks of cards so we can play poker in game

• Like 1

You paid for early access to the game. You have that.  :huh:

• Like 3

You paid for early access to the game. You have that.  :huh:

Hilarious that someone would actually have the nerve to say that given the "I understand" button they have to press for that ever so relevant message everyone gets every time the game starts up.

• Like 1

It's wednesday! Everybody hoping for the patch? :)

I do! Hoping is all we can do, but I won't be disappointed if not :)

WOOOO Wednesday!!!

Let's see if our favorite devs from our favorite game give us a new Patch today! :D

Would be awesome because i'm free from work till next monday! wooooo

Why do you link wednesday with experimental branch patches? I'm seeing this every week...

The only thing that's scheduled on every wednesday is the stable branch mainteinance, wich can sometimes be used for implementations in that branch...patches on experimental branch should have nothing to do with this :)

i just found a test server version 0.44.123800

but now the experimental version is 0.44.116358

update incoming?

Edited by xrns