Sign in to follow this  
stilton

People trying to 'win' this game have already lost. [im trolling you, yes you.]

If you can read the title and understand.. You may yet have a chance to enjoy your game experience...

...I see a guy posting a thread about 'working for others'  that guy has the right idea, chronicling his missions trading with  players to give them free pristine loot.... That guy will enjoy himself regardless of getting killed --  playing the game for the enjoyment of the experience.

...Groups of players hiding in buildings trying to snipe people to take their gear... ..To get better gear, to make it easier to hunt players... Who rage so hard when their shit gets taken.  These tears are delicious to me.

The game is about survival and death...   At the moment its mainly about death because survival is too easy [at the moment, the mod is harder]

If you're coming to dayz to outnumber and 'win' against smaller groups/ single players you will lose eventually, even if you think you are some pro MVP sniper -- and i am glad you are losing your shit with nerdrage when your group of scrub cripples get wiped...

Retards hiring out private servers to 'loot up' and go deathmatching on populated servers are just as bad...

...I'm not saying my way is the only correct way to play the game, but i get enjoyment regardless of my deaths ingame, regardless of whether i'm teleported to the coast by a hacker and put into the thunderdone, regardless of whether i'm killed by a ladder or a door [meh, thats alpha]   but if you're playing dayz to play squad-deathmatch you missed the point... There are better versions of TDM that would cause you less virgin angst when someone kills you and takes your precious ballistic helmet or whatever...

In truth  --  this is not meant as a 'troll thread'  really...  Well, it is a little...

...It's meant more as an education for new guys. :D

Edited by lolpancakes
  • Like 1

just goes to show you....  Quantity of posts is not an indicator of quality.

[ Also:  i was admining operation flashpoint servers when you were still a twinkle in your daddies nutsack mate :)  ]

"+1 5char, etc"

Edited by lolpancakes
  • Like 5

[ Also:  i was admining operation flashpoint servers when you were still a twinkle in your daddies nutsack mate :)  ]

"+1 5char, etc"

lol why are you giving me a CV or your gaming experience xD ? Sounds like insecurity.

he either grew up impossibly fast, or you found a way to time travel for that to happen.

I'd be promiscuous if given one chance just one chance please.   xD ? .

You asked for my CV didn't you - sorry i thought you needed to know my characters backstory in order to understand my motivation for posting.

I'm an internet smart arse cus no-one will listen to me IRL.

Just warming up my time machine now...

..Anyone want a ride?

If you can read the title and understand.. You may yet have a chance to enjoy your game experience...

...I see a guy posting a thread about 'working for others' that guy has the right idea, chronicling his missions trading with players to give them free pristine loot.... That guy will enjoy himself regardless of getting killed -- playing the game for the enjoyment of the experience.

...Groups of players hiding in buildings trying to snipe people to take their gear... ..To get better gear, to make it easier to hunt players... Who rage so hard when their shit gets taken. These tears are delicious to me.

The game is about survival and death... At the moment its mainly about death because survival is too easy [at the moment, the mod is harder]

If you're coming to dayz to outnumber and 'win' against smaller groups/ single players you will lose eventually, even if you think you are some pro MVP sniper -- and i am glad you are losing your shit with nerdrage when your group of scrub cripples get wiped...

Retards hiring out private servers to 'loot up' and go deathmatching on populated servers are just as bad...

...I'm not saying my way is the only correct way to play the game, but i get enjoyment regardless of my deaths ingame, regardless of whether i'm teleported to the coast by a hacker and put into the thunderdone, regardless of whether i'm killed by a ladder or a door [meh, thats alpha] but if you're playing dayz to play squad-deathmatch you missed the point... There are better versions of TDM that would cause you less virgin angst when someone kills you and takes your precious ballistic helmet or whatever...

In truth -- this is not meant as a 'troll thread' really... Well, it is a little...

...It's meant more as an education for new guys. :D

Unfortunately, your post sounds like you got KOS'd and you've deluded yourself into thinking everyone who KOS's flips off the handle when they die.

I shot up a group of three near Balota. Killed 2, seriously injure the 3rd but he gets me.

He starts bragging over VOIP about how I'm trash. I sincerely congratulated him on great shooting, but pointed out I not only killed both of his friends, but the 10 min timer passed and their bodies disappeared.

I again told him he hands down bested me in what became a 1 on 1 and I gave him props and told him to enjoy my gear. And I meant it, he earned it.

So no, just because it makes you sad you were shot doesn't mean every shooter is a micro penis mamas boy living in on disability checks for autism (though maybe.....)

• Like 4

Getting mad at games is a big part of the fun...

It's like watching a TV show and a good character dies. It upsets you, but you keep watching the show (sometimes) because you're still entertained.

...playing the game for the enjoyment of the experience.

That experience is quite shit if you have to run for hours to find crap and then get killed by the next triggerhappy guy you just wanted to help.

You don't help people in DayZ other than helping them out of their misery by putting a bullet through their brains.

44 posts ... says education for new guys ... lol

You realize that the forum isn't the game, right? There's a separate game thing that you play, and he might have ten times the hours in-game that you do, even with no forum posts. 

• Like 3

Just warming up my time machine now...

..Anyone want a ride?

Which way you going ?

xx

Unimaginative players annoy me for about a minute. If I die it's fun to find gear again and see what you find or who you run into. As a fresh spawn, you're carefree.

• Like 1

Your post makes lots of ASSUMPTIONS. Though I do not KOS not all KOSers are small-penis losers who rage when they die.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, your post sounds like you got KOS'd and you've deluded yourself into thinking everyone who KOS's flips off the handle when they die.

I shot up a group of three near Balota. Killed 2, seriously injure the 3rd but he gets me.

He starts bragging over VOIP about how I'm trash. I sincerely congratulated him on great shooting, but pointed out I not only killed both of his friends, but the 10 min timer passed and their bodies disappeared.

I again told him he hands down bested me in what became a 1 on 1 and I gave him props and told him to enjoy my gear. And I meant it, he earned it.

So no, just because it makes you sad you were shot doesn't mean every shooter is a micro penis mamas boy living in on disability checks for autism (though maybe.....)

This.

The OP's post wreaks of being just another post-death ragefest.

If people who KOS are crying about losing their gear, then where are all their whiny posts?

All of the posts involving "lost my gear" tears inevitably also include statements like KOS "is unfair", "is unimaginative", or "the easy way to play the game".

Edited by Wyrmgol

Getting mad at games is a big part of the fun...

It's like watching a TV show and a good character dies. It upsets you, but you keep watching the show (sometimes) because you're still entertained.

Yeah, just like most of the Stark family in Game of Thrones.

ya lol what a thread...as if KOS is a bad thing...

insta fail op

someone remove this

hahaha you dumb bastard you knew you would get shredded and you still posted this shit hahahahaha sorry lol just won't cut it this time.

Yeah, just like most of the Stark family in Game of Thrones.

One of the Starks dies? I'm on episode 2 of season 1. Just kidding. I've read all the books and seen every episode. Spoiler alert.

Unfortunately, your post sounds like ... Nevermind, I like jizz.  It works as a moisturiser... Apply it to your face for hours of baby smooth skin.

The OP's post wreaks ...  where are all their whiny posts?  Also i like jizz.

So many  ' i rage hard, therefore this post must be motivated by rage ' 

Delicous.

Sadly very much off the mark ;o)

I haven't played the game in a about month or two or three, so there goes the assumption i just got KOS'd and am here to 'rage'. :)    (SA's fun but i saw most of the content pretty quickly and i've done my fair share of DM on SA and spent many an hour sniping groups of bitches on the mod )

If i wanted to play i'd probably be playing that  [the mod]  because it has the features that i personally enjoy... [the hunting,  the working persistance ... the zombies. ]  The player 'interaction'  (funny way to word 'killing' )  is just extra flavor for me...

So many off the mark:  I'm not judging KOS'ing... I do nothing but KOS, but as a defense mechanism...  Everyone gets a short warning,  Some gunfire:  Then im off in the other direction.

I dont go out of my way to hunt people.  That was fun, for the first few weeks i played the mod,  but it's actually too easy [pro gamer alert]  when you're running 5 man deep with delta squad and all hiding overwatching cherno.

I'm just someone who finds the entire 'lets rob people'  or 'lets go hunting noobs in cherno'  trite, it was fresh when this was a mod,  now it's not even amusing or gratifying to me.

I'm happy to provide my CV as proof to all your wanna-be-private-dicks... So you can confirm im not *gasp*  lying on the internets.  Just let me get them out of my time machine.

Good effort though, replying to a post and trying to gleam the intentions of a poster who isn't really pushing any agenda other than just general cynical bitching at the majority of a hundredthousand community for the sake of it... Maybe, i dunno,  to waste time?

Projecting much?

To clarify, since the thing tying most of the critical replies together seem to be an apparent low-IQ or poor reading comprehension:   If you want to do anything i've negatively described...  It's your time to waste,  but obviously (incase you missed the title)  you can never 'win'  this game

...Now go clean the shit out of your undies:   And don't use your toothbrush this time.

tldr?

I'm not criticising KOS you illiterates:  I'm laughing at the people posting threads whining about it.

The duplicity and the rage combined is like delicious food with some sort of delicious sauce on top.  Doubly delicious and probably fattening?

No examples?

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/179966-hacker-on-de1-10-noclip-death-in-berezino/?hl=hack#entry1851957

Guy looking through walls, with 3rd person, KOS'ing in a group, All of them hiding in a building 

...  His scrub group gets wiped,  Rage posts on forums.

Triple delicious...  That is what motivated this thread you deficients.