rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

To all those who are complaining about the changelog. This threads first post contains a list of all changes that have been made since the last stable release. As stated in red at the very top of that post. Theres nothing wrong with that!

The problem is though the sorting of all changes. They should add those that come later to the bottom of the list. It would make it easier to find and distinguish.

Now to those who are _complaining_ about stuff on the experimental build. Please stop using it and stick to the stable branch.

To everyone whos stating his experience without beeing judgemental, an idiot or an ass: Keep it on!

• Like 1

After painting my SKS twice, first green, then black, it turned into a one shot weapon, meaning I could only chamber one round into it. The first paint job to green worked fine. It was the second black paint job that broke it.

what about loading with striper clip? does thar work?

I entered a server that just restarted in experimental, I was the first one to enter the military base, I took something then escaped. A few seconds after I escaped, I saw 3 noobs jumping through the prison's wall.  :lol:

Edited by Karakoz

what about loading with striper clip? does thar work?

With "10 round clip" painted SKS works fine. But without clip painted SKS may load only 1 round.

Guys, do the leather jacket and Boonie hats drop?

Well, this post is dedicated to my post on page 20ish ; 2h playtime, massive problems,bandwidth usage has been greatly increased + no respond from dev side. ;(

To be honest, i know its alpha and i know many people working on this game (and not everyone on bugfixig etc.) but please devs, get your things together... i have posted bout 40 bugs (non-game-breaking / optical most the time) on your system, i am testing the game as much as possible (cause got no hand on server-software) but f*****king please read my post on page 20 ; all your work is going to break later on if you dont consider some major featuers!

Greets and btw, love the game so far!

EDIT : Link to my first post with main problem http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/177017-pending-changelog-experimental-branch-042116002/page-19#entry1824585

Edited by HardstylerSL
  • Like 1

Guys, do the leather jacket and Boonie hats drop?

Yep. Leather jacket is rare, I found few mostly in the garage. Boonie hat is everywhere.

• Like 1

Yep. Leather jacket is rare, I found few mostly in the garage. Boonie hat is everywhere.

thnx. They should have noted the boonies in the changelog...

Can you tell me since which patch they drop? 36, 37 or 42?

Edited by basinox

Since 0.37

thnx.

Also for everyone who is bored on here, doesn't want to do the experimental or wants to help the community. The Wiki really needs some mayor updating because its currently a mess.

Wuhu, nice little thing just happend : Logged in, got a "please wait" on my screen, can't do anything... if i press esc a zed is beating the shit out of me.. can't respawn nor nothing... 

Edit : Sorry if i sound dick'sh, but do you even test bro?

Edited by HardstylerSL

Are there only 2 experimental server? US and UK? I try filter and everything but only this 2 come out since they roll it out to the experimental.

Wuhu, nice little thing just happend : Logged in, got a "please wait" on my screen, can't do anything... if i press esc a zed is beating the shit out of me.. can't respawn nor nothing... 

Edit : Sorry if i sound dick'sh, but do you even test bro?

YOU are the test. Your problems and participation are the test.  So, uhm, yeah.  They test for quite a while before it goes to stable. Then its tested some more. Then when its feature locked, it goes into beta for.....drumroll...even more testing.

How does this escape soooo many people? Its not as though its not spelled out in plain language every time you start the game up.

If you experiences a bug....report it.  Ifyou can replicate it, all the better. Be sure to include that in the report.

• Like 3

Nah, like 50+ though they pop on the server list apparently after the stable servers start listing so you must be patient when you refresh the server list.  Also, check your filter settings and bump it up to 200ish.  300 if you want to see the AU servers / DE servers.

Are there only 2 experimental server? US and UK? I try filter and everything but only this 2 come out since they roll it out to the experimental.

Nah, like 50+ though they pop on the server list apparently after the stable servers start listing so you must be patient when you refresh the server list.  Also, check your filter settings and bump it up to 200ish.  300 if you want to see the AU servers / DE servers.

Although the ping setting I have set it to 1000 and I have wait for like an hour or so to let it populate the server list but I'll give it a try again. Thx. 

Let me get this right...You're playing a game that´s in Alpha, a stage in game development players usually never get to contribute in.

You almost sound like they are doing us a favour by letting us play the alpha, let's be honest without us this game would never ever ever have been finished (I still don't believe it ever will). With all the money they have made I really would have expected them to be able to get the fundamentals right by now. The problem with painting the sks and it turning into a single shooter like the mosin did speaks a lot really.

You almost sound like they are doing us a favour by letting us play the alpha, let's be honest without us this game would never ever ever have been finished (I still don't believe it ever will). With all the money they have made I really would have expected them to be able to get the fundamentals right by now. The problem with painting the sks and it turning into a single shooter like the mosin did speaks a lot really.

if you thought it would never have been released, then why did you buy it?

• Like 2

Sound more like a network or ISP issue.  What is your internet speed?  Best bet would to go to somewhere like this http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest and see what your true bandwidth is.

Although the ping setting I have set it to 1000 and I have wait for like an hour or so to let it populate the server list but I'll give it a try again. Thx. 

Edited by Super_Duty

Sound more like a network or ISP issue.  What is your internet speed?  Best bet would to go to somewhere like this http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest and see what your true bandwidth is.

Im on 20mb fiber connection. However geographically I am very far away. Guess its an internet issues. Anyway I manage to get connected to a UK server and try this new experimental. So far enjoy it very much. My character.

JavlYVn.png

Edited by mareak

Wait, where did the 0.37 patch disappeared, the one they delayed from 5th March (Wednesday) to 7th March (Friday) ? My dayz client still haven't noticed me of any updates. Hmm?

Edited by surmav

I can’t find any experimental servers in Asia!  Can somebody give me a list of servers in perhaps Australia which doesn’t show up on my server list.

Its morphed into 0.42 man, release hopefully wednesday

I hope that it becomes something other than .42 by the time wednesday rolls around.

Please try and keep your posts constructive and not fool of unnecessarily foul language.

• Like 2

I can’t find any experimental servers in Asia!  Can somebody give me a list of servers in perhaps Australia which doesn’t show up on my server list.

I think there are 4 servers in Australia that you may have an OK ping to.

Type Experimental as a Filter and you should see them