rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

and somehow i managed to run the past hour through the woods and and up at Devil's Castle....fml im done for now!

Excellent work Dev team! The Adult testers here are much appreciative!!

Edited by ReZiiN

What a shitty update. I waited a while for this shit update.

You don't even give us any of the three hyped up upcoming features i.e Hunting, Physics or containers.

Instead we get a few guns and a nice black coat from Top Man.

This is a zombie apocalypse not fucking Russia's top model, Jesus Christ.

When the Zombie Apoc really does happen, people like you will not last, expecting everyone to hand you shit. Die already, for the planets sake.

• Like 3

So...we have the meat...can I craft a Fireplace? or cook this meat somehow?

did you found the meat?

does anyone else can confirm hard desync and rubberbanding?

So it is alredy fixed, why isn t it in experimental?

Because experimental is a public test. It's fixed in the internal version, which will make it to experimental eventually, and then to the stable servers. That's how it works. 

• Like 1

did you found the meat?

not yet, but is there (supposedly) so... I expected that we were gonna be able to cook that instead of just...idk, finding it

Can't wait for this to get to stable, any word on when we can expect that? I was hoping .37 would get pushed to stable today, I guess that didn't happen.

I NOTICED YOU CAN ALSO USE RIGHT CLICK TO CHECK CONTENT OF CONTAINERS NOW.

I hope they squash those bugs quickly and pump in alle these little loot fixes they have done earlier, I feel this patch is a little skinny atm.

Can't wait for this to get to stable, any word on when we can expect that? I was hoping .37 would get pushed to stable today, I guess that didn't happen.

Next Wednesday.

Soooooo many guns... BUT WHERE IS MY AK!!!! :'(

(But really loving these new guns but why u no update stable!)

• Like 1

I like this new version, you really feel the performance improvement.

Soooooo many guns... BUT WHERE IS MY AK!!!! :'(

(But really loving these new guns but why u no update stable!)

I need an AK so bad..

Did anyone notice a performance gain? I don't know why this is, but I left off in Svetlo last night (where I was getting a cool 15fps as it's the WORST town for fps for me at the moment), and, when I logged in for a few minutes after the new update, I saw I was getting 28-30 FPS, in a rainstorm with a freakin' ton of zombies around (as well as a couple of fresh spawns who ran past me). I didn't see anything about performance tweaks in the change log, though. Hmmmm...

I also found a wool coat and a cooking pot with five inventory slots, but I couldn't put anything inside of it. :(

Next Wednesday.

Where is the dev source for this please?

Because experimental is a public test. It's fixed in the internal version, which will make it to experimental eventually, and then to the stable servers. That's how it works. 

The whole game is a public test. Simply add a buggy version, fix it on wednesday. Most will be fine with that... now I took my evening off for nothing ;)

Where is the dev source for this please?

The dysnc in the new experimental patch is completely unplayable. My whole group logged out because of it. Hopefully there is a hotfix fix the issue. Normally I would post on the feedback forum but none of the game crash reports I post (which are happening STILL) or issue I bring up are ever addressed.  

ITS AN ALPHA STOP COMPLAINING. 

did you found the meat?

The dysnc is to the point now that any kind of interaction with other players is a gamble. Constant rubber banding everywhere, and strangely enough the invisible player bug which rocket posted problems about with the last patch is now happening none stop. I had not seen it before this last patch

The dysnc in the new experimental patch is completely unplayable. My whole group logged out because of it. Hopefully there is a hotfix fix the issue. Normally I would post on the feedback forum but none of the game crash reports I post (which are happening STILL) or issue I bring up are ever addressed.  

ITS AN ALPHA STOP COMPLAINING.

I haven't experienced any bad desync/rubber-banding as of yet. From time to time the hotkeys weren't exactly quick to respond but that's about it.