rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

yeh sure it could take way longer, just comparing to the last few patches it always took something around 3h.

tbh, i don't think binos come with this patch - as stated on twitter this morning/yesterday they are done and only need cfg - that info is like 2 weeks old when dean was on that eurogame live stream. very quiet this days at the devtracker :D

left from svelto, yeh - guess u mean right here:

http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#6.119.015

3nTmgR6.jpg

It sais 17.00 GMT So within 5 hours id say maybe more

Edit: WHOLY SHITE 1234 posts!

Sorry, I thought he was asking how long it would take to update the severs with the new patch..

Not what time the patch was being released...

:-)

yeh sure it could take way longer, just comparing to the last few patches it always took something around 3h.

tbh, i don't think binos come with this patch - as stated on twitter this morning/yesterday they are done and only need cfg - that info is like 2 weeks old when dean was on that eurogame live stream. very quiet this days at the devtracker :D

left from svelto, yeh - guess u mean right here:

Thanks mate....

I was wondering where people were getting some of the info from, because I hadn't seen it on this thread and I was scratching my head in confusion...

Dont think that the stable 0.37 is ONLY 0.37 from experimental (+ some minor bugfixes). Think new feature will come on stable.

Waiting for new stable: 23 dayz

waiting for new experimental: 10 dayz

There must be some new cool hot shit :)

It would be soooo nice when these random Zombie, eating, drinking, ammo-splitting - sounds dissapear. Its a survivalgame where i(we) HAVE TO be rely on correct ambient noises. For me its the most important upcoming fix.

• Like 2

Stable will be the current experimental Version + some bug fixes.

0.42.XXXXX will be the experimental update

indeed, doubt they throwin new stuff straight on the stablebranch, sounds pretty "risky"

Stable will be the current experimental Version + some bug fixes.

0.42.XXXXX will be the experimental update

It would be illogical to publish other build than 0.37 to stable. That is why it is called "stable", to publish a build (0.37) that has been tested enough on experimental branch. And 0.37 it is on experimental branch since long time ago.

Sure sure sure. But devs also testing themselve. {Rocket on twitter}. So not all new stuff on stable is first going into exp.

Sure sure sure. But devs also testing themselve. {Rocket on twitter}. So not all new stuff on stable is first going into exp.

remember there are more than one server , so the newest patch will probably be on the dev experiemental

i just want to try and out the park a can of beans with a baseball bat :lol:

in experimental, you still cant melee someone without fight stance. dont think it will go to stable any time soon...not to mention every bee, rabbit or fly making a zombie can opening ammo splitting sound....

Im back! No patch yet oh well evn if was released id still ave to wait 7 hours before sunrise so i can play without misses yellin at me

Edit just thought of something!

Use baseball bat to refoect thrown objects! Would be awesome!

Edited by spartan54820

Yeah... If you could just turn the servers to daytime,  that would be great.. ive played for one hour now, its 2 Pm. playing on "local" exp servers... pitch black.. tho the Zds dont care if its dark, they are gonna chase you like  there was 4000w spotlight pointed at you..

Whats the deal here? darkness/nighttime is a gamebreaking feature at this point... and why is it allready pitchblack at 5pm server time ?  if you want night time implementet in the game, make it a less that 12 hours real time... i mean... the servers are allmost empty. all of them...

Would love to give you guys feedback, but so far i can only tell you about a jurney with a flashlight, and no loot what so ever.. well... ive found a booney, tho it couldnt be picked up..

i made my final stand after getting bleeding for the 3rd time after bumping into Zds, trying to fist fight a Zombie, in total darkness...

in experimental, you still cant melee someone without fight stance.

isn't that a feature rather then a bug?!

in experimental, you still cant melee someone without fight stance. dont think it will go to stable any time soon...not to mention every bee, rabbit or fly making a zombie can opening ammo splitting sound....

Yes, if they plan to publish an improved 0.37 build, that would explain the delay.

Yeah... If you could just turn the servers to daytime,  that would be great.. ive played for one hour now, its 2 Pm. playing on "local" exp servers... pitch black.. tho the Zds dont care if its dark, they are gonna chase you like  there was 4000w spotlight pointed at you..

Whats the deal here? darkness/nighttime is a gamebreaking feature at this point... and why is it allready pitchblack at 5pm server time ?  if you want night time implementet in the game, make it a less that 12 hours real time... i mean... the servers are allmost empty. all of them...

Would love to give you guys feedback, but so far i can only tell you about a jurney with a flashlight, and no loot what so ever.. well... ive found a booney, tho it couldnt be picked up..

i made my final stand after getting bleeding for the 3rd time after bumping into Zds, trying to fist fight a Zombie, in total darkness...

Welcome to DayZ.  :lol:

No its on the front page of thread in known issues.

Also i know its from tank video the akm pic but looks legit,

And thats the town i ment.

Welcome to DayZ.  :lol:

Not to mention gettion shot within 3 secs of turning on your flashlight.

Im back! No patch yet oh well evn if was released id still ave to wait 7 hours before sunrise so i can play without misses yellin at me

Its seriously wishful thinking hoping for a patch today!

this is in 3 hours.

Yeah I read somewhere that it was starting at 5 pm GMT, which is 2 h 9 m from the time of me posting this.

Smart guys, your clockreadingskills 'r awesome.

About the lowered meleeweapon bug, i'm sad now - really thought it's a feature

Edited by Guest