rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

At 1700GMT friday we will initiate an unscheduled maintenance period to update DayZ with 0.37. The maintenance period for today is complete

Maybe next friday ?!

"Next friday" would be far too specific for those guys, they must mean "a friday"

We need that Patch. Now :P

No Thread - Update since 25. February... so what?

Whats wrong here, Rocket? :)

We need this update! We are here for it! we do not leave until it is updated!

Then dont get one.

Its just like people complaining that broken legs do nothing for gameplay and are just annoying. Yes it is annoying when it happens and thats why you try to not even get into the bad situation and be careful.

I'm sure that a broken leg is something you can prevent by NOT FALLING OFF OF THINGS.....a heartattack is random...and you can't control it....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so how can you compare the two? Please try again B)

I'm sure that a broken leg is something you can prevent by NOT FALLING OFF OF THINGS.....a heartattack is random...and you can't control it....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so how can you compare the two? Please try again B)

why does everybdy think you get heart attacks randomly in game? ever thought about what the check pulse command is for? you only get heart attacks if you are badly injured....

I heard the Heartattack only occurs if the char is extremly low on health and you don't do something against it. It's not like you randomly die.

looking at Hicks other twitter post's it's mostly about the invisible people glitch in the current EXP. which is to game breaking to be released outside EXP.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31514-1379090509-20

• Like 1

You know its bad when the only info we get is a tweet letting us know that another tweet is on its way. Why even bother at all?

Is it that hard writing a fucking post/update about the new patch FFS

• Like 1

...coz we can't see their job in updates or in experimental branch.

y are u talkin in majority? you must be blind if you didn't saw any progress from december to now.

Jesus christ guts stop jumping to conclusions

And hicks goddamit i was gonna go to bed now i wont be aboe to till its out/not/dayz cancelled

• Like 1

Is it that hard writing a fucking post/update about the new patch FFS

the interests on your profilepage tells its own tale.

Lets hope they release 0.37 tonight, but if not lets not freak out about it, these things happen...

They will be doing their best to get it to us...

• Like 3

the interests on your profilepage tells its own tale.

How may i ask???

And hicks goddamit i was gonna go to bed now i wont be aboe to till its out/not/dayz cancelled

Go get some sleep man, at this rate you could sleep for 3 months and still come back having not missed anything.

ALLAHU AKBAR its is because the infidels at Bohemia interactive do not brace the profet Muhamed teaching and have let men play as femals wielding guns and now he is punishing you by not giving you a update ALLAHU AKBAR!

:|

seventeen minutes since "shortly" Hicks