3791 posts in this topic

Looking for Pristine Smersh vest and pristine smersh backpack.

I have everything.

3PP/Public

On 2/27/2017 at 11:12 PM, yazar8 said:

Looking for worn Smersh vest and pristine smersh backpack.

I have everything.

3PP/Public

Thanks again for the SVD yazar8!  

Edited by lrishjake

Other things I would love to trade for (I have loads of stuff for trade):

ACOG

Smersh backpack

.308 ammo

Edited by lrishjake

Still looking for pristine smersh vest+backpack 

I have everything you can possibly need.

Irish. gave beans to this

Is anyone willing to give my mate and me a ride up north to the nwaf?

Posted (edited)

Hi all.

Have: AKM 75rnd drum mag (full)

Seeking FN FAL mag (full)

Also, my old sig is back! Amazing...

Edited by Mookie (original)
Sorted for M4s

for those who use my public camp, it's not there anymore.  someone took all the barrels two days ago.  I moved what was left to another server and then everything there was taken the same day.  so I can't use that location at all anymore.

I'm pretty sure it was someone who sent me a friend request two weeks ago.  he said he'd followed me when I was hunting, which immediately made me think he might've also followed me to the camp.  and being on my friends list, he would've seen what server I went to when I moved the camp.  after the first camp was raided I removed this guy and other unproven additions from my friends list, and then the new camp vanished.  so yeah, pretty sure it was him.

probably not setting up a new camp this patch.  I need to research new locations.

for the forum police, I'm posting this here because the public camp was a sort of trading enterprise.  it was self-serve trading.

kerbo, Tatanko, Irish. and 1 other gave beans to this

6 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

for those who use my public camp, it's not there anymore.  someone took all the barrels two days ago.  I moved what was left to another server and then everything there was taken the same day.  so I can't use that location at all anymore.

I'm pretty sure it was someone who sent me a friend request two weeks ago.  he said he'd followed me when I was hunting, which immediately made me think he might've also followed me to the camp.  and being on my friends list, he would've seen what server I went to when I moved the camp.  after the first camp was raided I removed this guy and other unproven additions from my friends list, and then the new camp vanished.  so yeah, pretty sure it was him.

probably not setting up a new camp this patch.  I need to research new locations.

for the forum police, I'm posting this here because the public camp was a sort of trading enterprise.  it was self-serve trading.

This is a crime against Chernarussian humanity. Whoever did it deserves not only a lifetime ban from the trading forum, but also to be cut up into very small pieces and fed to wolves.

Seriously, that camp was a big asset to the community, and, if you're reading this, you're a tool if you took it.

Tatanko, nuggit, kerbo and 2 others gave beans to this

Posted (edited)

On 3/21/2017 at 5:09 PM, Mookie (original) said:

Seriously, that camp was a big asset to the community, and, if you're reading this, you're a tool if you took it.

Agreed. The perpetrator should be hung by their toenails!

Traders: if you could keep an eye out for me, I am looking for (but don't actually need to take delivery of) the following items. I only need a screenshot. It would be much appreciated!

1. Dirt Bike Helmet Mouthguard
2. Dirt Bike Helmet Visor
3. Gorka Helmet Visor

EDIT: Found the Dirt Bike Helmet pieces, just need the Gorka visor now.

Edited by Tatanko
yazar8 gave beans to this

Desperately seeking FAL mags. Or, speaking as a Brit of a certain age, can I say L1A1 SLR mags....

I want to do some PvP before .61 dies completely, and would really appreciate two or three mags. Ideally full ones, but that's not an absolute requirement.

To trade, I have fully decked M4s and pretty much anything else you could mention including full SVD mags, AK101s, UMPs, mil tents, full plate carriers, etc.

The only things I don't have are SVDs or SMERSH vests.

Thanks.

yazar8 gave beans to this

Posted (edited)

I need... raw Human Steaks. Preferably 5 or 6, but at least 4. Don't ask me what I want them for, and I won't ask how you got them :)

Edited by Tatanko
nuggit and kerbo gave beans to this

Posted (edited)

FAL for trade.  stable branch 3pp.  pristine gun, worn stock, no mag.  I have 2 guns and don't like dual carrying.  I'll throw in a stack of ammo and a teddy bear.

looking for two kiwis.  must be pristine, because damaged kiwis make everything in my pack sticky.

ok done waiting, dropping the gun

Edited by Red_Ensign
yazar8 and Tatanko gave beans to this

On 4/18/2017 at 5:30 AM, Tatanko said:

I need... raw Human Steaks. Preferably 5 or 6, but at least 4. Don't ask me what I want them for, and I won't ask how you got them :)

dear devs,

see what happens when boars are gone too long?

atomquark, Irish. and Tatanko gave beans to this

6 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

dear devs,

see what happens when boars are gone too long?

It's for science, I promise! Haha

Irish., GaryWalnuts and nuggit gave beans to this

Posted (edited)

met tatanko and he knighted me!  a little too hard, because I died, but whatever.  I'm a knight!

enjoy the me steaks lol

adding him to my sig list because he didn't technically shoot me in the face :-)

Edited by Red_Ensign
Tatanko, GaryWalnuts and nuggit gave beans to this

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

met tatanko and he knighted me!  a little too hard, because I died, but whatever.  I'm a knight!

enjoy the me steaks lol

adding him to my sig list because he didn't technically shoot me in the face :-)

I didn't eat the results, but you cooked up nicely! Thanks again for your help (and the FAL!).

5cd5aZll.jpg

Edited by Tatanko
nuggit and Irish. gave beans to this

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:50 PM, Mookie (original) said:

Desperately seeking FAL mags. Or, speaking as a Brit of a certain age, can I say L1A1 SLR mags....

I want to do some PvP before .61 dies completely, and would really appreciate two or three mags. Ideally full ones, but that's not an absolute requirement.

To trade, I have fully decked M4s and pretty much anything else you could mention including full SVD mags, AK101s, UMPs, mil tents, full plate carriers, etc.

The only things I don't have are SVDs or SMERSH vests.

Thanks.

Really? No FAL mag love for me? Will trade a pristine full plate vest set for two....

nuggit and Tatanko gave beans to this

I have some things I no longer need on Public and wanted to see if anyone would like to meet me near the NWAF to take anything off of me they might want?

15 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

Really? No FAL mag love for me? Will trade a pristine full plate vest set for two....

haven't seen a single mag, except in that one fal I found on a private server, which does you no good.

one of the guys who shot at me the other day sounded like he might've had a fal with a mag, but I wasn't inclined to fight him for it.

Mookie (original) and Irish. gave beans to this

On 3/3/2017 at 11:04 AM, yazar8 said:

Still looking for pristine smersh vest+backpack 

I have everything you can possibly need.

I have the vest on public, if you want.. yes, pristine ;)

18 hours ago, Irish. said:

Don't need it anymore man! Thank you though! Mookie might want it though better ask him :P

Irish. gave beans to this

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:58 PM, Irish. said:

What would you like for it Irish? Don't say a FAL mag....

1 hour ago, Mookie (original) said:

What would you like for it Irish? Don't say a FAL mag....

Nothing. Just not playing on public right now.. figure someone out there can use this stuff

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Asmondian

Part #1 / Part #2 / Part #3 / Part #4
      (With Pictures)

Hi again ladys and gents! This is the second part of some ideas / suggestions about Dayz SA that i have compile from my own thought and from some other user’s ideas (with some twists)
      If you didn`t see the first part, I highly recommend you do it I'll be very grateful: Dayz Suggestions Part #1 [With pictures] I also recommend to check this guy’s wishlist that’s give me a lot of good ideas to imagine and discussed: Reddit Wishlist Of curse i always recommend check the Reddit Suggestion threat: Click Here!  
      First some clarifications:
      English is not my native language, so I truly apology for the grammatical errors that may exist. Post format: IDEA + ILUSTRATION + SHORT SUMMARY (I can amplify more in coments) Each idea tries to be as achievable and reasonable as possible according to the Dayz spirit (Survivalism - post apocalyptic atmosphere) and actual game possibilities.  
      Let’s start (again)!

#11 BLUR ON SCOPES AND VARIATIONS
      ILUSTRATION

SUMMARY: This is a 3-part idea.
      1) BLURRY WITH SNIPER SCOPE: I love the sniper view of Dayz because is quite realistic. You don’t see the edges of the scope like other games or a blur background (I’m talking strictly of snipers rifles – scopes). The Dayz sniper view give you immersion needed and at the same time the dangers of “sniper`s eye” (when you just focus in the target and forgot the surroundings).
      The only thing I would like to add is a simple blurry effect at the edges of the scope (inside part) to give the perfect realistic effect. Just a details, simply to implement (I think) but amazing to the sniper view.
      To give you some reference: Example picture of real sniper (Im sorry for the nature of the picture, but it was the best picture to refer the idea).
      2) BLURRY WITH OTHER SCOPES: Next we have other scopes that don’t have the black background. Instead, you can (unrealistic) see the background quite well (Same sharpness and distance) while you are using the scope. I’m talking about Kashtan, ACOG, PU scope, RVS, etc. For this cases I would add a blurry effect but only in the background. Some illustration:

You can also use a motion blur effect that looks similar to this picture here and looks great: Example

3) BLURRY WITHOUT SCOPE: Finally, we have the no scoped guns (pistols, shotguns or just weapons without the scope attachment). When you aim any of this guns, there is no deep of field effect at all. You can see your target with the same sharpness of your gun, regardless of the distance. I propose (in the same line that the scope blurry) give some realistic and really cool effect like this: when you aim your gun without scope, your gun and arms suffer a little blurry effect (very light and minimalistic to the view). Here is some illustration with the before and after effect:

#12 HOLD BREATH WHILE HIDDING
      ILUSTRATION

SUMMARY: The other day I was a freshie and I try to kill a guy with a stick. He went unconscious but his buddies start chasing me. I run dodging bullets for about 6 minutes and I hide in a forest. Thy pass me by but couldn’t see me, but then one of them hear my breath at the same moment he was surrounding my tree. He found me and you can figure out the rest of the story.
      I don’t want to limit the breathing sounds at all. I think is a great piece of the game and provides realistic situations. But I was thinking if in the same way you can hold your breath to stabilize your pulse, it would be cool if you can also do it without a weapon to hide your breath just for 5 o 6 seconds when the enemy pass near you or when you want to hear your be able to hear your surroundings. Of course, when you release the air, the sound should be even more noisy than normal… but you already survive the danger or identify where the shoots came from.

#13 TRADING SYSTEM BETWEEN PLAYERS
      ILUSTRATION

SUMMARY:  I think this is needed a long time ago, I’m going to explain my idea that is not to fancy but I really think it could work. When you exchange a weapon or item with a friend, this is probably not needed. You just drop the item to the floor and done, he picks it up from vicinity.
      But, most of the time, when we meet another player that we don`t know and you want to be friendly with him... one of the first thinks that comes to any player’s mind is: “Do you want to trade some stuff”? This is a great way to interact with other players and help each other to survive. Adding a trading system that works fast and simple could bring a lot of more friendly encounters and interaction between players.
      HOW IT WORKS: Follow the image above while reading this:
      First, when there are no players around you, the layer “TRADE” is hidden. When one player is near you (I mean, really close to you) it`s shows. If there 2 o 3 more players right next to you, multiple layers could appear. Then you have to drag the item to the TRADE section just like you do to drop the item to the floor. It would shout the item in place but you still have the item in your inventory (Implementation must require methods to avoid duping). The other player should do the same and his item will appear in the same trade section. Neither you nor the other player can pick up others stuff at this point. After this, you need to right click and trade to confirm you are agreeing with the exchange to each of your items and the other player do the same. After this, you can pick up others items and he can pick up yours. Many games use this kind of transaction system and works fine. Dayz should have something similar. Maybe with some more elaboration that I can provide, but I try to do it as simple and achievable as possible.

#14 BIG HANDBAGS
      ILUSTRATION

SUMMARY: If you usually play alone, you probably won’t understand the need of this. But if you have a clan, group or play on a RP server you know there are some people that are called: Looters. They go to military base to get gear from the team and full the tents. They are quite value these days since the multiple duping fixes.
      So, without further introductions, the idea is simple: just add some big Handbags that have the capacity of a barrel (3 guns). It replaces your backpack (check the circle image) and reduces a bit your movement of speed. Same as the containers, you can only access the interior by putting the handbag in your hands. Big handbags can be used to transport weapons from one base to another, of course for looting and (when they fix the apple glitch) your squad could have a “carrier” that uses this bag to stock food, medicine and supplies. I think even small handbags are needed for some post-apocalyptic atmosphere.  

#15 BLOOD SPLATTER OR BLOODIED HEAD ONLY WITH HEADSHOT
      ILUSTRATION

SUMMARY: First of all, this is not a new idea, it has been already discussed in some forums. I think it could be amazing if this would be implemented and I do some research about it founding this pictures.
      Nevertheless, I want to post it because I think is achievable at some point if you just only limit the blood splash to a “blooded head” when you kill a player by headshot. I mean: I don’t want the blood sticks to a wall or into the floor like this images, but it would be cool if the head of the character you kill gests covered in blood or just change the dead skin by one that have the face with some kind of “destruction” (no gore). It would be a nice touch.

#16 PASSENGER TRAINS IN DAYZ
      ILUSTRATION

SUMMARY:  No, I’m not asking for a functional train that could transport us through Chernarus. Im just wander if Chernarus never had passenger trains. With the announced new railways, we can expect that they can add some passenger trains like the one of the right.
      The kind of wagons that you can get inside, walk between the sits and camp through the windows. Where you can find food inside and have some more complexity of the actual cargo wagons that have nothing inside. I think If we now have the new caravan structures, we can have some passenger wagons too.

#17 SCOPES REFLECTIONS / GLARE
      ILUSTRATION

SUMMARY:  I know is clearly no time for this kind of idea and to make it even possible we need first correct all dynamic lights systems and some other priorities. But, it would be great if somehow Dayz have a good reflection system where, when you have the sun above you and only when you are aiming, your scope makes a glare in the opposite direction. (Check this example) This idea should work simultaneously with a good “sun protective items” (don´t know how to call it). In few words: we need the sunglass, the biker’s helmets and some other items avoid the glare for player’s eyes at the same time they make glare or reflection to others (under some extract circumstances).

#18 SAFETY ON STANCE (BUILDING TRUST AND DOUBLE CARRYING)
      ILUSTRATION

SUMMARY:  With the new animation system this could be definitely possible. The idea is simple: just add a “safety on stance” similar to the pictures to the right where your gun can´t be pull out as fast as the normal stance can and you need to put the safety off to be able to shoot. This could be a simple animation (by pressing F5 for example) or, if you wish, you can add a “safety on / off” key to the guns (maybe by pressing the T key or double T). With the safety on, the rest position should be the one of the right (or tons of others like: gun aiming the floor, crossed arms on the gun, etc.) with the “quick aim limitations” I mention before (adding of course you have to put the safety off to be able to shoot). When the safety is off, you have the normal rest stance and fast aim as always.
      What’s the propose besides the good looking? Dayz encounters and no KOS situations are basically generated from building some initial trust. When you meet another player (both of you with loaded weapons) the only way to create that trust is by putting your gun in your back or inventory (when you can). But what about you are double carrying? Some of you have to drop the weapon to the floor or put the mag out. This could be a better and more realistic solution.

Ok guys, that´s all for this post.
      As I said before, I have a few more ideas that I want to share but I need your feedback fist.
      Sorry one more time for my terrible English,
      tips or corrections will be highly valued

:::::::: INDEX ::::::::

• By Xbow
      My suggestion is to create a research ship that sits off the coast of Chernarus  Its location is variable. The ship’s purpose is to support a small team of scientists and medical personnel that are working on a method of controlling  the infected or possibly even curing them. But to do that the research team must have live infected subjects to study and dissect.

The egg heads on the research will not round up infected themselves thats where the players come in. The researchers will barter for live research subjects and even severed heads of the infected if they are fresh.  players that have subdued and captured infected and wishes to trade them for goods such as Antibiotics, Ammunition, Weapons, Food, Tranquilizer Bolts, Injectable  Sedatives, Tasers, Pneumatic Tranquilizer guns and darts, Co2 cartridges, Clothing etc.  
      You would have to subdue infected subjects by hitting them with a dart fired from a crossbow that injects them with a drug that will force them into a passive state for a day or so, cuff them and transport them to the floating lab  where they can be bartered off.
      In the course of the transaction you would be dealing with an analog of Dr.Logan (Dr. Frankenstein) from George Romero’s Day Of The Dead. And his lab and infected containment area should be loaded with chained up subjects and grisly trophies and exhibits.
      The Good Doctor

Tools of the Trade

Syringes could be fired from a C02 gun or with a little crafting fired from a sawed double bbl shotgun or used in conjunction with a simple spear or improvised short bow. Once skewered The Infected could then be bound, gagged, blind folded and led off at the end of a rope to the ship or your groups holding pens .  Note if you dart another player there should be about a 50% chance  that the drug will kill the player outright. Even the Stun Drug could be crafted (cooked up) by the players from natural sources such as poisonous berries and herbs. There are may possibilities including using gold and silver coinage to purchase items from the research team but the gold standard would  be live test subjects $$$$. And the ship and any manned UN compounds would be safe areas where weapons are deactivated.

In any case thats the idea / suggestion