Advent1

Trading Post

Hey all! Im looking for svd or lar on official 1st person. I have few m4s , few vss, and akm with drum mag. All kind of goods. So if you have an svd or lar just pm.

We are open to offers with 40 ak and variants available.

Got a LAR without mag for trade on public playstation server. looking for a CR527 w/ a Scope & some ammo.

hmu to arrange a meet.

22 minutes ago, BBow said:

Got a LAR without mag for trade on public playstation server. looking for a CR527 w/ a Scope & some ammo.

hmu to arrange a meet.

What ? There's literally CR's lying around everywhere and you want to exchange one for a LAR ? 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, General Zod said:

What ? There's literally CR's lying around everywhere and you want to exchange one for a LAR ? 

giphy.gif

Nah lol just wanna give someone a good opportunity, no bait. Win for me win for them. I’m sure I’m a trusted trader from years ago on someone’s account lmao. I use to run with HoneyB on PC in early 2015.

Edit; been searching days and finally found one. Someone hmu if they wanna trade me sum a hunting scope for an item or trade me sum for my LAR.

Edited by BBow
  • Sad 1

I am here once again looking to trade my LAR Bare for 10 boxes of nails. PlayStation Public Server. HMU

Shame you're not on PC, I'd bring you more nails and CR75's that you can carry for that LAR. 

• Beans 1

On 1/24/2022 at 5:16 PM, General Zod said:

Shame you're not on PC, I'd bring you more nails and CR75's that you can carry for that LAR. 

Got raided anyways 😂 Just picked up a PC a couple days ago may end up starting running on there again

You can’t trust anyone. Even survivors I’ve helped not starve to death will turn on us the second they have a weapon.

Edited by WOLVER1NES
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2020 at 11:19 AM, Okusuu said:

Hey all! Im looking for svd or lar on official 1st person. I have few m4s , few vss, and akm with drum mag. All kind of goods. So if you have an svd or lar just pm.

I have a silenced svd I am willing to trade. I need nightvision goggles