rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

• Spawns: Loot is not spawning in military tents
  • Spawns: Some structures in Svetlo currently do not spawn loot
  • Server: Servers under load can delay actions from the client
  • Graphics: Only 4 dynamic light sources will be rendered at one time currently
  • Crafting: Attachments dependent on other attachments (e.g. flashlight on M4) may be lost when painting weapons (will appear on ground, eventually)

Curious, these are known issues, but are they going to get addressed in this patch? I see some of the items mentioned, but nothing about lot not spawning in the tents?

Known Issues:

• Spawns: Loot is not spawning in military tents
  • Spawns: Some structures in Svetlo currently do not spawn loot
  • Server: Servers under load can delay actions from the client
  • Graphics: Only 4 dynamic light sources will be rendered at one time currently
  • Crafting: Attachments dependent on other attachments (e.g. flashlight on M4) may be lost when painting weapons (will appear on ground, eventually)

I am curious about these items. One is kind of addressed in this patch, the Svetlo structures spawning loot. However, is the tents issue being resolved as well?

How soon until loot spawns actually reproduce loot, instead of server reboots being the work-around. Shouldn't be too hard to add timers? Maybe even a global timer to do the loot/zombie respawning? Is this on the horizon at all yet?

Yea they need to address and fix loot spawns in the tents quick. I've found 1 long range scope since the last patch. Lately I've been server hopping the NWAF worst than a russian hoe and still nothing. If they don't fix tents at least add a better rate for scopes. don't get me wrong I like the scarcity of such items but right now they are just ridicolous, especially with the whole stopping server hopping thing coming.

i was playing with my friends this late January around 29th or so.

i had a nice character with some very lame gear but i liked my location etc etc.

i logged in and my character wiped completely... what did i do? i loged out and checked and yes my character had been wiped from simply joining a server.

i joined a new server with few ppl (5) and 50 ping very nice, i ran to elektro and had some Serious Rubberbanding on the way.

i ran to the firestation and grabbed a few items and geared up nicely.

then the server restarted, okay i rejoined the server. my chracter got a completely new Spawn, completely wiped and spawned at the coast.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ?

Why aint anyone Fixing this Bullshit?

im Sick and Tired of this Shit!

Its Not much to ask to be able to play a game wich i paid $30

Simply be able to play.

Sounds like a server issue, ? I may be wrong.

And you paid $30 for a test build until its finished instead of waiting a year and paying $50?

Just curious, but is there any news on if this patch hits stable Tommorw? I recall planned date being 4th to 7th

I believe they said the 8th, but ppl guessed between the 4th and the 7th because they released it early last patch.

It's planned for tomorrow, during the scheduled hive mainteinance.

It's written on Twitter, in the DayZDev page since last week.

• Like 1

Just curious, but is there any news on if this patch hits stable Tommorw? I recall planned date being 4th to 7th

I seem to remember the 5th being mentioned as the maintenance/patch day. But that might have changed if they ran into some unexpected issues.

i was playing with my friends this late January around 29th or so.

i had a nice character with some very lame gear but i liked my location etc etc.

i logged in and my character wiped completely... what did i do? i loged out and checked and yes my character had been wiped from simply joining a server.

i joined a new server with few ppl (5) and 50 ping  very nice, i ran to elektro and had some Serious Rubberbanding on the way.

i ran to the firestation and grabbed a few items and geared up nicely.

then the server restarted, okay i rejoined the server. my chracter got a completely new Spawn, completely wiped and spawned at the coast.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ?

Why aint anyone Fixing this Bullshit?

im Sick and Tired of this Shit!

What the Hell is Wrong?

is the new patch somehow doing this? is there more Damage being dealt than Good from patching?

Ive had Enough! How can rocket not Recruit like 1000 people to Fight for fixing this game rather than swiming in our money and doing Squat to fix the game, At least make it PLAYABLE !!!

MAKE  THE  GAME  PLAYABLE!! i dont care about Content, i just want to be able to fkn PLAY!

How Hard is it to make the game Playable?

Just to be able to Spawn with your Gear, Not Get Wiped every time you relog and For God sakes Fix that damn Zombie bug, i keep seeing Zombies hitting the air trying to kill themselves.

Just Copy Paste the DayZMod Zombies while your Shitty zombies are still in Alpha!  Jesus chirst this is driving me insane.

Its Not much to ask to be able to play a game wich i paid $30

Simply be able to play.

Cut all this Content , Delete the entire content, Never include vehicles and Never include anything new ALL i ask is that i can actualy Login and Play without Piece of SHIT Bugs Fucking me over.

Just Let us Play the Damn game!

some people are simply retarted i guess. hold your horses mate and if you gave money to play this game i have bad news for you.this is not a playable game. its a pre-alpha ,you will get occasşonal character wipes, your mosin will float in the air if you spray it, you will get terrible fps, you will die climbing up a ladder etc. you dont understand that you character or my character is not the priority here.the priorities are server and game stabilization and believe me its good for you. yo wont have terrible bugs glitches etc. but you will have a great game and you wont have any major bugs or glitches.and mate i am sick of you and people like you just like you are sick of this shit(dayz standalone).my advice? go play the mod for a couple of months. save us from the drama.

• Like 1

Is there going to be a character wipe ?

I would have thought so. Every patch since has wiped your char so may as well go all out before it gets wiped.

I would have thought so. Every patch since has wiped your char so may as well go all out before it gets wiped.

That sucks

AFAIK, there's only been one wipe since release, and that was because of a security vulnerability.

In the last patch there was a massive database update, and the character data was rolled back a few days to an earlier backup, and some misconfigured servers ended up deleting characters, but there was no complete wipe.

• Like 2

I haven't lost a character to a patch yet. Aside from the security update done during the first week of alpha all of my characters have been fine.

Rocket be straight up with your testers, whats the hold up on the tents?

The tents were spawning way to much loot and encouraging server hopping. I hope they don't go back to the way they were. 

• Like 1

Curious, these are known issues, but are they going to get addressed in this patch? I see some of the items mentioned, but nothing about lot not spawning in the tents?

You are not understanding how the alpha works. The devs have a roadmap on deploying features and fixing bugs - there is no say as to what gets fixed or not in patches, only the devs know. Maybe loot in tents was purposely removed to allow for more loot elsewhere? Either way, keep reporting genuine, reproducable bugs/glitches is the only way to help at present. Winging isnt helping.

The tents were spawning way to much loot and encouraging server hopping. I hope they don't go back to the way they were.

Well server hopping is getting a fix and maybe not put as much loot as before, the tent were great looting spots not just because of the loot but because of the fuck fest it would create. I've killed and died so many times in that area. By far the funnest area in the game.

You are not understanding how the alpha works. The devs have a roadmap on deploying features and fixing bugs - there is no say as to what gets fixed or not in patches, only the devs know. Maybe loot in tents was purposely removed to allow for more loot elsewhere? Either way, keep reporting genuine, reproducable bugs/glitches is the only way to help at present. Winging isnt helping.

Being straight up would be nice, like tell us it's either on purpose or a glitch thats all.

I spent a few hours replacing my about 90% percent of my gear due to this update..... it was a destroyed in a firefight. Although I survived.... just barely. Lol!

Steam just downloaded 0.33.114926, but the experimental servers are not updated to it.

The only server is a "DayZ internal Testing" which is apparently open but full.

Someone pressed the button too early? :D

EDIT: Experimental servers should be down since 30 minutes ago according to Hicks. But they are up with the old version?

Edited by Jack Dant

Yeap. New update
Size 164.3 Mb
Add new shotgun. Not Spawn!!!

yIrE7OQ.jpg

n13gNbIh.jpg

Edited by PR9INICHEK
  • Like 2

Yeap. New update

Size 164.3 Mb

Add new shotgun. Not Spawn!!!

yIrE7OQ.jpg

That's the combination gun. Going by a rendered image I saw a bit ago, it's actually a Blaser B95, down to the engravings.

Edited by Jack Dant