rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

- Zombies: Different types of Military zombies now have tougher attack values and improved durability

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of this.

It stands to reason that when alive soilders are fitter and stronger than the average joe bloggs, in death some of their strength remains, which, in my opinion makes looting milatarized areas more of a risk making for a better ingame experience.
  • Like 6

It stands to reason that when alive soilders are fitter and stronger than the average joe bloggs, in death some of their strength remains, which, in my opinion makes looting milatarized areas more of a risk making for a better ingame experience.

Thank god there is no zombie navy seals.

• Like 5

is there anyone else thats closing Dayz and get a error crash... running win7 64bit

is there anyone else thats closing Dayz and get a error crash... running win7 64bit

me too running win 8.1 64bit

Thank god there is no zombie navy seals.

Would be an easy target, be glad there are no Speznas zombies. Edited by deewd22
  • Like 1

Most excellent!

Liking the combat logging/server hopping fixes most of all!  :thumbsup:

I mean serverhopping suxx as well, but sometime its necessary... for example when your selected server carries no loot anymore.... nowhere

DayZ, you are doing it wrong...

If there is no loot there is no loot, that is the whole point, man up or go play something else.

I doubt it will be tonight though

I don't understand why they release all those patches late in the evening? Sure they work on it during daytime, but when bugs appear which make the game unplayable(yeah stable is still working) like the database issue we have on the exp branch right now they have more time to fix them during daily working period.

No bash or something like that, just feedback.

• Like 1

The server delay, is a nice touch, will stop server hoppng for items... Does every patch mean a complete reset of my guy, or only certain patches?

The server delay, is a nice touch, will stop server hoppng for items... Does every patch mean a complete reset of my guy, or only certain patches?

Plan on at least one wipe per patch.  I'm not being a douche either I'm just saying you really need to prepare for that kind of thing to happen.

• Like 1

According to Hicks' tweet experimental servers will be down "until the AM fix", so stop waiting guys :D

boooo!!! all updates just sux!

dayz for now suck!

one shot and ur dead no matter full blood or alittle! in mod u could survive longer. i dont care alpha,beta,gama or zeta! i wanna play dayz, not effing die in one secound! give us better updates!!!!!!!!!

No point waiting for fix looks like its going to be tomorrow morning for them now! 

We are aware of the issues individuals experienced initially on the experimental branch, servers are down until the AM fix. #DayZ

According to Hicks' tweet experimental servers will be down "until the AM fix", so stop waiting guys :D

No point waiting for fix looks like its going to be tomorrow morning for them now! 

We are aware of the issues individuals experienced initially on the experimental branch, servers are down until the AM fix. #DayZ

Edited by Frosti
  • Like 2

Not true, the log cabin with the bedroom that has a bear rug. Never ever ever ever spawns loot. Promise.

unless loot is just like a .00001% chance to spawn lol.

Quoting this in the hopes Rocket sees it. Some buildings do simply not spawn loot, the brown wooden houses are an obvious culprit. The sheds also stopped spawning loot in the last patch, many sheds and such haven't spawned a single thing since SA was released.

Rocket: If you do see this, I saw you going in to some of these houses during your livestream. They don't spawn loot and you don't seem aware of it, I figured they were just disabled for testing. I believe Sacriel also mentioned buildings not looting during his livestream, when you were on his Teamspeak, and you said "they should be". They're not, you might want to talk to the team if you think they should be spawning loot.

Edited by Ulfhedjinn
  • Like 10

Yeah, I just can't wait when I say "stop and drop your backpack!"

And then guy will shift+alt+f4

And then his character will stay in game for 30 seconds.

I thought it was the 30 second timer from the mod or did I misinterpret the post in question?