RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

Because Battleeye can only ban whats been added to its lists.

No anti-hack stops everything 100% of the time. Its a game of cat and mouse, hackers make scripts and distribute them while the anti-hack devs work to find and stop them.

pls, you are not attracting hackers with your 1337ness. They're desyncing through walls, which happens a lot with me and my friend. And no, the last thing is total bs and not legit, it would be very hard or impossible to hack that into the game, as well as pointless since duping is easy and can be done without hacks.

I'm pretty sure this is not BS.  A lot of players have reported the unlimited M4 hack.

http://imgur.com/r2vehDY

My question is: why is Battleye not capable of discovering those hacks?

BE and VAC are definitely discovering these hackers and banning them.  Here's a little vignette from a "hacker" forum I found (this was posted on March 23rd):

"My friend got banned along with me last Tuesday, my friend decided that hed just say yolo and not buy a new one and just use his main( I don't want to get my main banned and lose arma 3 with it, he doesn't care)..." 

Then he goes on to talk about how is friend is a douche and they are both failures at life just like they are failures at Dayz and how they can't get laid because there is no hack for that...  But then yesterday night redemption!

"My friend is now VAC banned on his main, all he used was ESP/Radar. That sucks, I guess the DayZ SA hack is detected for now id say;c"

So you see they are definitely picking up these guys.  It's only a matter of time before they get banned. 

A few solutions I've thought of for this problem:

1) Increase the price of Dayz (hackers have to rebuy the game everytime they get banned - sucks for you losers!)

2) Stick to servers you have played on and have never encountered hackers.  Most of the times I encountered hackers was when I strayed from the few trusted servers I typically play on.

3) Just switch servers if you see some weird shit going down. 

^That's either from a free hacksite, which is full or retards and liars, or you have a hack for the SA and can see premium hack forums.

Too bad there aren't any pro-Dayz 'White Hats' to shut these lo-lifes down. I don't think the price disuades 'real' hackers at all, since they likely have a database of stolen keys to fall back on.

Do hackers just need to get laid? Is it as simple as that?

I take pity to the people that pay for hacks. They're either rich, or are just plain dumb when the buy, let's say a script software that costed 15 bucks and DayZ that costs 30 dollars. If the person gets VAC banned, then he/she just lost 30 bucks to an online only game. Worse if the person has bought other games that are VAC secured, lots of money wasted.

How is it possible, that some folks get always killed by a hacker, and I havent even seen one yet.

Because most of these people are crying about things that hackers can't even do  ;)

• Like 2

This is my first post but I felt I needed to say something.

I have logged over 800 hours playing DayZ SA (Yup I'm addicted) and I have seen many many unexplainable things in my journeys. As time progressed I learned that most of these "things" are bugs, however, there ARE hacks and cheats. 

one such hack is to remove all buildings/sheds/garages/ and basically anything else you want from the map. You can see through walls, run through walls, and yes... shoot through walls. I have been a victim of this quite a few times after holding up in a house in electro, and usually on the more populated servers which will remain unnamed because I don't want to badmouth someone's server. This hack will allow you to run around with the above mentioned benefits for 3-5 minutes before battle eye kicks you (not bans you). 

One cheat is to duplicate an entire persons gear, right down to the shoes. I have seen (and killed) a group of 3 players that all had the identical gear, helmets, shirts, pants, ammo cans with the same stacks of ammo, M4 with the exact same parts, and all gear in the same conditions as each others, etc... Don't try and say they collected it all to look the same, because i know how long it takes to put together a pristine M4 with all the trimmings.

There is also a glitch that allows you to look through walls so you can survey the land around you without exposing yourself in windows. This is a widely used glitch especially in the air fields so be warry. That closed door on the jail may not mean that the place is unlooted. Look out for the guy waiting to shoot you as soon as you open the door.

Another one i have not seen mentioned here is the prone bug, I have seen people go in the prone and slide across the ground about 30-40 meters before getting up and doing it again, only they travel the distance in like half a second. 

A lot of you are misinformed about the bugs/glitches which is why you think they are hacks. 

I was backed into a corner before and shot from behind through a wall, this was actually just lag and i didnt see the guy run up and around me and shoot me in the back. It never displayed on my screen. This is the lag/dsync issue.

The video i saw in this thread of the guy jumping around was deff not that. This was something i have never seen before and if its legit, that guy is using some exploit i have never heard of or seen (which is possible, but highly unlikely). It was not dsync because the 2 guys were manipulating gear on the dead body and in their own inventory and the movements were registering on their screen. If dsync was happening then you would not be able to move items in your inventory in real time, you would move them and see it register later when lag catches up or when you relog, the items in your inventory would be moved. It was also not lag, as lag will not rubberband you forward and back and side to side as you axe people in the head.

The other video i saw with a guy who knew someones name in the house is very simple to explain. I play on a server with a huge clan. We sometimes take up 50-75% of the population in the server. If you got your clan teams spread out and say the airfield team meets a guy named bob, the electro team meets two guys name frank and bill. I can look at the player list and say there are only 7 people on the server who are "not us" and bob, bill, and frank are accounted for... and there are 3 people in the house attacking and they just happen to be the 3 names on the bottom of the list who probably joined together... just use deduction to name someone, its quite simple if you are aware of a lot of things.

In the future you should all not jump to conclusions so quickly and rather explore and try to replicate what you think others are doing to verify for yourself. I am in no way condoning doing any of this but at least gather some kind of info or proof before accusing someone of hacking. Try to go axe someone with really bad dsync or lag and see if you have any luck like the guy in the video, you will soon find it impossible to replicate.

Flame me if you choose but i speak'em truths

• Like 2

People who don't actually have any experience with hacks / anti-hacks and who aren't even going to bother looking up if what they are claiming is even something that hackers can do currently or something that is a well known bug really need to stop filling this thread with horribly wrong information

One cheat is to duplicate an entire persons gear, right down to the shoes. I have seen (and killed) a group of 3 players that all had the identical gear, helmets, shirts, pants, ammo cans with the same stacks of ammo, M4 with the exact same parts, and all gear in the same conditions as each others, etc... Don't try and say they collected it all to look the same, because i know how long it takes to put together a pristine M4 with all the trimmings.

A lot of you are misinformed about the bugs/glitches which is why you think they are hacks. 

That is not a cheat or hack that is just normal good ole duping. They edited: "do some stuff" and dupe it over and over till they have the same stuff.

Edited by Weedz

um that's a cheat because they are cheating? Maybe i got my definitions wrong, maybe they are cheating by using exploits? Still seems like a cheat to me.

^That's either from a free hacksite, which is full or retards and liars, or you have a hack for the SA and can see premium hack forums.

No it's in their general discussion forums

With the new patch, I've seen an abundance of hacking.  People teleporting, shooting through shit and hitting people, even when there's no chance in hell they can see them, etc.  I was searching DayZ hacks because a few times yesterday I got shot and killed by some dude I couldn't see or find(might have been because I just didn't see him).  I stumbled across a couple websites that actually outline in a box, everyone that is on the map, how close they are, can tell the player what gear they have, can show the player what gear is spawned in homes, etc.  I've just been hearing a lot of suspicious things with the new patch and I'm wondering if anyone else is running into these issues, hearing things, etc.  Also was curious how hard it is to hack DayZ(to determine how likely abundant hacking is), and if the team has hacking on their radar at all during pre alpha.  I can deal with the game not working well because it is in alpha, desync getting me killed, and stuff like that, but dying from a hacker is and always will be bullshit and hacking a game just shows how shitty the player is at the game.  It's one of the reasons I haven't played rust in a while.  Last time I was on there was a fucking hacker war where they just continuously wiped each other out(including everyone else on the map) because they were pissed at each other....

• Like 2

DayZ Standalone is not protected at all from hackers,ive stopped playing for this reason.

The latest video FRANKIEonPCin1080p did has a hacker in it with the latest patch,its just not good enough for how much money this game has made,and frankie has gone back to playing the DayZ Mod because he to is disapointed.

I stumbled across a couple websites that actually outline in a box, everyone that is on the map, how close they are, can tell the player what gear they have, can show the player what gear is spawned in homes, etc.

Please send any links to me (via PM). Most likely they are already known though.
  • Like 10

282 hours played, And I've seen one sus occurrence, that was more than likely desync. I've seen videos of blatant hacks though, But only a few.

Also, On the ball Sable. Banhammer away!

Please send any links to me (via PM). Most likely they are already known though.

I am impressed to see you guys (BE) following posts in here.. awesome :D

• Like 3

282 hours played, And I've seen one sus occurrence, that was more than likely desync. I've seen videos of blatant hacks though, But only a few.

Also, On the ball Sable. Banhammer away!

ya, i have about the same amount of hours played, and the hacks seems to just show up with the new patch

DayZ Standalone is not protected at all from hackers,ive stopped playing for this reason.

The latest video FRANKIEonPCin1080p did has a hacker in it with the latest patch,its just not good enough for how much money this game has made,and frankie has gone back to playing the DayZ Mod because he to is disapointed.

Being disappointed by a hacker, dus leaving the game. Another way of rage quitting it seems.

Edited by AntonioAJC

Yeah i searched the net for hacks as well, not to buy one but just to see what its about. (;

Wouldnt it be easier just to youtube it?

Guys i created an account for this and i really need an answer.

I have just caught a hacker in game red handed at first i was in a building with all doors shut and i was getting punche out of nowhere, i ran into a side room and shut the door. Next thing a player appears in front of me without opening any of the doors and no he did not just spawn in and he then shoots me, luckily he only had one bullet chambered and it was not a kill shot i ended up killing him and managed to check his pulse and get his name.

The server was multiplay north east fighters noob friendly

Ip. 212.38.163.78:2502

time 22.44 gmt, date 26 march 2014

hackers name at time: squid

How can i get this person banned and rid all of us of this filth ??

Edited by poooz

Guys i created an account for this and i really need an answer.

I have just caught a hacker in game red handed at first i was in a building with all doors shut and i was getting punche out of nowhere, i ran into a side room and shut the door. Next thing a player appears in front of me without opening any of the doors and no he did not just spawn in and he then shoots me, luckily he only had one bullet chambered and it was not a kill shot i ended up killing him and managed to check his pulse and get his name.

The server was multiplay north east fighters noob friendly

Ip. 212.38.163.78:2502

time 22.44 gmt, date 26 march 2014

hackers name at time: squid

How can i get this person banned and rid all of us of this filth ??

Nice catch but i dont think the dayzdevteam bans players on request,if they did they would need to see visual evidence because you could just be against a player making lies up,but i do believe you, its just if the dayzdevteam cared enough to ban hackers on request and not just by an anticheat which is unable to detect them,you should always be recording with fraps when playing DayZ as you never know whats about to happen.

Edited by Anddos

Being disappointed by a hacker, dus leaving the game. Another way of rage quitting it seems.

It's Frankie ... he sucks are the game and makes himself look good by having set up scenarios executed by his friends better than a Hollywood movie.

It's Frankie ... he sucks are the game and makes himself look good by having set up scenarios executed by his friends better than a Hollywood movie.

And you have proof of this ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

its just not good enough for how much money this game has made

This is a horrible argument. Look at every Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare 1. They didn't do anything but spend a couple months making new maps and re-organizing the order you unlock guns.

They were still re-using the same textures and objects from MW 1 in MW 3.

CoD makes BILLIONS of dollars on every INDIVIDUAL game yet does this crap.

Edited by Weedz