RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

I've encountered a speedhacker the other day. I've heard many reports of them.

Here's speedhacking at work:

Snip.

Edited by Inception.

Snip.

yup, download from youtube and get ur key stolen

BTW  hacker status is  undetected , since out there is stuff even to "be" admin ( you can ban/kick/etc )

Edited by Inception.

Snip.

Please do not post links to youtube videos promoting hacking.

i just went to electro with my friends to loot some food and gear and met this hacker ... he had automatic shotgun that dont need to be reload ... after 20 sec of endless bullets we all got died ...  :(

in this past two weeks the number of the hackers only increasing and this game became unplayable ... what can i say ... VAC failed ?

Exactly. It can not just be me but i was getting killed constantly in electro by blatant hackers and this was every time i died, it would be down to a hacker and i would have to spend hours gearing up again. I got so frustrated i uninstalled the game and have not been back to it since, i thought i was crazy but i can see from these last couple of posts that hacking is becoming rife again and i am not just going insane.

Not in a asshole'ish way but i am glad others are having the same experience.

I have a question. Can hackers influence your own controls? Like hindering you to move properly on either side? There was a situation in elektro in one of the firestations, where a zombie was ground floor, I was middle floor, a guy I wasn't aware of was upper floor. And I got hit somehow, but couldn't see where it was coming from. So my first reaction was running upstairs, saw that guy loading his gun and again run downward  (I'm not the killer type, rather the runaway type) and suddenly I was not able to move anymore. Got hit again, and was then able to flee. The zombie didn't move at all, was stuck into the stairs.

Strange situation. Is this desync or hacking? °-°

Both bugs my friend, the zombies below you can hit you on any of the firestation floors if you stand still.

Also if you fall off the steps even slightly it will stop you from being able to move your character for a couple of seconds so this was not a hack just very unfortunate bugs combined.

• Like 1

Couples week ago me and my friends killed a group of guys. They were able to jump on the roofs of the buildings(o.O) also they had like 99 rounds in 60 rounds magazine for m4, i know only 1 "InGameName" - epoX - something like that. How can i get them banned?

Just ran into my first hacker on an exp server, pitch black dark... flash light is off... dude comes out of nowhere and starts punching me. So I figure eh he got lucky and bumped into me... but its so dark if i just take off he cant catch me or even follow me. Well I was completly wrong, he was on my tail the whole entire time.. I could not even see where I was going. He chased me until I ran out of energy and fainted.... but I was happy to see shortly afterwords BattleEye just banned someone not even 5 minutes after this whole ordeal happened. so I felt a little sastified after that.  I have it all on video, gotta edit it a little bit because its a long video of me running around just "bambing" it up.

When I confront the guy over my mic, asking how can he see and if he is cheating. He clearly says yes "Hacks" in his stupid little high pitch voice.... then proceeded to tell me he was going to eat me.

but if anyone is interested in seeing the video let me know and Ill upload it on youtube and share the link.

also if you google search you can see plenty of video and pics of actual hacks that provide night vision, teleporting, god-mode, unlimited ammo, and all kinds of other lame stuff... Even ESP hack that tells players where Items are laying... so they no longer even have to go inside a building to tell what kind of loot is in there.

but ill point out in my case and ill give battleeye props, they caught my hacker pretty quickly and he was banned. :)

Just ran into my first hacker on an exp server, pitch black dark... flash light is off... dude comes out of nowhere and starts punching me. So I figure eh he got lucky and bumped into me... but its so dark if i just take off he cant catch me or even follow me. Well I was completly wrong, he was on my tail the whole entire time.. I could not even see where I was going. He chased me until I ran out of energy and fainted.... but I was happy to see shortly afterwords BattleEye just banned someone not even 5 minutes after this whole ordeal happened. so I felt a little sastified after that.  I have it all on video, gotta edit it a little bit because its a long video of me running around just "bambing" it up.

When I confront the guy over my mic, asking how can he see and if he is cheating. He clearly says yes "Hacks" in his stupid little high pitch voice.... then proceeded to tell me he was going to eat me.

but if anyone is interested in seeing the video let me know and Ill upload it on youtube and share the link.

also if you google search you can see plenty of video and pics of actual hacks that provide night vision, teleporting, god-mode, unlimited ammo, and all kinds of other lame stuff... Even ESP hack that tells players where Items are laying... so they no longer even have to go inside a building to tell what kind of loot is in there.

but ill point out in my case and ill give battleeye props, they caught my hacker pretty quickly and he was banned. :)

You don't even need a hack to see at night, most people just turn up gamma and brightness, fiddle with HDR quality and go into Sam-Fisher-Nightvision mode that way.

Couples week ago me and my friends killed a group of guys. They were able to jump on the roofs of the buildings(o.O) also they had like 99 rounds in 60 rounds magazine for m4, i know only 1 "InGameName" - epoX - something like that. How can i get them banned?

you cant, except ban from server if talk with admins

you cant, except ban from server if talk with admins

The only thing with this that kind of sucks is that you cannot message anyone in the server. I guess a good practice would be to post your steam name and to contact you if you encounter cheating, and try to record it, if you're a server admin. Even then though, it's a little hard without any sort of log files, but I guess that it's better than no option.

Just been killed by another hacker in berezino, again doing it so blatantly. Managed to run back and call him a hacking scumbag in chat before he killed me again though.

I just can not believe they did not build in some sort of anti cheat before they released this game, they said it would have less hacking then the mod yet they done nothing extra to combat hacking it makes no sense, it was a complete lie from the beginning.

As you can tell i am pretty annoyed, where is this ban wave it has been over six weeks.

what kind of hacker was it? Many times people confuse hacking with desync. I met a hacker only once.

what kind of hacker was it? Many times people confuse hacking with desync. I met a hacker only once.

It was a hacker and not a person desyncing.

I know the difference and i watched him speed hacking all over the place plus i ran back there and watched him do it again and spoke to him.

Yeah, they usually use teleport. I hope I never meet them again before they make normal anti-cheat.

Yeah, they usually use teleport. I hope I never meet them again before they make normal anti-cheat.

You will mate, i guarantee it. Hacking is so rife at the moment

Came here to investigate this.  My squad encountered a player that seemed to know exactly where we were.  He killed my three buddies and I was unconscious.   I talked him into reviving me over direct.  He then proceeded  to kill everyone in Elektro and point me towards a pristine M4 hidden in some bushes.  It was a weird day to say the least.  After some research I realize now that he might have been using ESP and aimbots.  Other people in this forum mentioned that BE bands in waves.  Does anyone know when the next ban wave will be? 

http://youtu.be/SxQ2kmA5QrM

Engagement happens around 7:30
He leads me to the pristine M4 around 18:40

Edited by angry cub

Just a little update I was perusing some forums and it seems the hackers have their hands full.  Here's some reports I found:

1) Guy reported hacking on March 16th and banned on the 18th - his friend as well

2) "There have been multiple reported bans in the VIP section."

3) "I just logged in and it turns out I was banned as well...The frequency that they are happening with DayZ SA is starting to scare me and I'm reconsidering using"

4) "Every single hack site can't go a week without being detected on DayZ SA, it was the same with Dayz mod, it's a lost cause."

The general vibe I'm getting is that VAC and BE are pretty good at picking up these cheaters.  It takes a few days but eventually they will get banned.  Keep in mind they have to rebuy the game everytime they get caught!  So at least we have some retribution in that they're throwing away thirty bucks everytime these dirty bastards refuse to fight fair.

• Like 3

2nd death in a row now (mind you spaced out time in deaths say weeks maybe) to a hacker. Speed hack, no clip, the works. It really just completely changed my mood towards this game and I believe it's time for a break from it for a while. Alpha I know, but still not fun to be killed in any stage of a game by some dbag that can't just play the game the way it was made to be played.

The first death: Got attacked by a guy in electro (go figure) and killed him, ran down the road to leave towards cherno only to be confronted by a fully decked out player and his mosin fired as if it were a mini gun then he yells out in game a hack site and follows it with "bitch". He killed the rest of my friends the same way, one friend was laying down upstairs in one of the 3 story apartments trying to stay unheard and unseen from the whole incident only to be lit up from underneath because the guy must have been using some sort of no clip/wireframe hack. I did happen to figure this guys steam name out and get him banned.

The second death: Took a break from regular servers for a long time maybe 2 weeks and had fun on experimental and what not, then took a break all together for about another week now and waited for this hotfix on this patch, finally got the gull to play again and was having tons a fun with a friend of mine that has not played this game at all before until today. He fell to his death and i was talking his way back to his body while i watched over it and a guy appeared in front of me, shot me once said sorry and said i scared him. I said it's ok, was thinking the whole time about shooting him not trusting him and the situation that had just unfolded with me not seeing him come in any doorway, but he dropped a bandage, i didnt pick it up he was waiting for me to bandage myself and I knew it. My friend showed up, the hacker shot me and him and that was that. SO I thought and said my mistake for trusting anyone, ah well I will just respawn. Respawned close to my body so I decided to dead sprint for it and hope to get a few good punches off on the bandit. Took about 20 steps got onto the road and same thing, the guy appeared in front of me on the road miles away from my body and shot me again and laughed. He was speed hacking, thats why it appeared as if he just came out of thin air. This guy I didn't even bother trying to report him as the server was packed. 

This is alpha I know don't remind me, we all paid for it though and should still not have to deal with crap like this. But again NO stage of a game should be littered with this kind of bullshit. I don't want to test a game that is infested not with zombies but with hackers.

Edited by iJerm

You don't even need a hack to see at night, most people just turn up gamma and brightness, fiddle with HDR quality and go into Sam-Fisher-Nightvision mode that way.

I have ran test for gamma warriors, they changed the saturation of color so you cant gamma warrior it up..

• Like 1

This is alpha I know don't remind me, we all paid for it though and should still not have to deal with crap like this. But again NO stage of a game should be littered with this kind of bullshit. I don't want to test a game that is infested not with zombies but with hackers.

Mate i couldnt even read that, you might want to change your font.

A new aimbot and unlimited ammo hack which is apparently going undetected and is free of charge so could become a major problem.

-Redacted-

Is there any way to get someone from battle eye to decode it and ban the fuckers

That is for GTA San Andreas multiplayer mod ...... is there any way to get someone from the moderator team to decode this post and ban this trucker for linking hack websites?

Edited by Weedz

That is for GTA San Andreas multiplayer mod ...... is there any way to get someone from the moderator team to decode this post and ban this trucker for linking hack websites?

Ah so that is what the sa stands for, my bad.

Stop trying to hold grudges you pathetic little man, I am still trying to decode your gibberish from last time we spoke. If it IS against the rules to post links to those websites a moderator will tell me and i will remove it.

And again I have to post on this section, I think I have hackers magnet or something.

Last night, I had some gear on me.. worked on it for a day and I was on Berezino, I just saw two guys on a big building, they didn't.
I was like.. oh some action, I hid in a burned house, usually no one check them as they have no loot and waited for the guys to come out. I saw one of them at a window and before I can zoom in to take a shot.. boom he is dead, confused, I waited 5 sec. and them.. boom.. I'm also dead.. by a fireaxe I heard the hits and like.. 10 hits per second.  OK quit that full server and joined another one also full.

I got a spawn in Electro.
There  lucky me I've found a dead guy (probably killed by a hacker as his body wasn't hid) I took the gun and get on a 2 lvl building and I was looking in 3rd person view outside the window, and OMG.. beside the funny pvp action in that town.. in less than 15 minutes, I saw at least 3 new spawns running like jets on the streets. It was no desync or anything like that, in 2 sec they entered the town and exit on the other side.
Maybe the development can figure out some way so that the players can report a hacker by his steam id, as the name can be easily changed it the game.

• Like 1

200+ hours in dayz, have seen 2 teleport hackers (they just teleport in front of ya and shoot ya) and yesterday i shot an guy my friend looted him picked  up his m4 and the m4 had 63901e+134/60 bullets, so unlimited ammo hack he reported this. and made an video. so yea there are hacks and scripts like no recoil or auto-aim etc