RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

You got trolled by an admin using global chat.  Yes, admins have access to global chat.

You got trolled by an admin using global chat.  Yes, admins have access to global chat.

The point of my topic was not the chat trolling.

Went to Berezino

Got disarmed

Started running

Teleporting hacker

Knock him out

Can't follow up because he's teleporting while knocked out

Pulls his gun out

Shoots everyone

You r ded 

w0w!

was most likely a hacker considering it is Dayz and im going to pull the "Its still Alpha Card". but you get the point lots of people hack in DayZ as of now and it will be fixed in the future.

It was a hacker..and the last part about it being fixed dont hold your breath tbh...

My freind had the very same thing a player just popped up infront of him knocked him out and stole his things and he watched him teleport away..

There is still scripting gong on in Dayz and alot more tbh...

People will continue to put there head in the sand....

I was just playing DayZ with my wife and friend on a 4/40 New Jersey server. There was [obviously] one other person on the server besides us (someone named Tomek). We ran from Novodmitrovsk to Berezino looting everything in between. Upon arriving at the police station in Berezino, my friend took fire and was killed by this Tomek guy. My wife was in the police station on the top floor watching the stairs having a little panic attack.

I was near the train station so I flanked toward the shore and got a clean shot on this Tomek guy who was watching the front door of the police station behind a police car. I blew his brains out with the Mosin (he wasn't moving, easy shot), checked his pulse to verify his name (even though he was the only other person on the server), and saw that he had a hacked M4A1.

I checked the player list and saw that he was still in the game. We waited around to see if he'd come back for his stuff, and about ten minutes later, lo and behold, there he was. He [laughably] denied that he had killed my friend and that it "must've been someone else". Needless to say we executed him (again) after harassing him for a few minutes.

After this, we saw that he was still on the server, so we decided to wait for him again before moving on. At this point we're still the only players on the server. Not ten minutes later, my buddy sees someone running down by the shore behind the building with the large smokestack. We all pursue and my friend dies again following a seemingly limitless amount of gunfire. My wife freaks out and runs into a bush (haha), and I spotted him climbing the tower on the shore beside the cranes.

He somehow spotted me hiding behind a bush (complete bullshit) and started lighting up my general vicinity with another M4A1. I managed to get off a shot with my Mosin and nailed him in the chest. He started rolling back and forth atop his tower perch. I hit him again, and again, and again. Four Mosin shots to the chest/neck finally put him down. We ran to the bottom of the tower to loot him and saw that he had another hacked M4A1, morphine, bandages, hunting backpack, camouflage gear, the whole nine yards. Keep in mind, this was the same guy. I checked his pulse to verify it and he was still the only other person on the server.

This all happened within a stretch of maybe 45 minutes.

• Like 1

You don't make decisions here anymore, Rick.

Lol, seriously though mate, what a bastardo.

There doing more than just that....

Did you go through his items and look at them?

If you come across this again and win,look at there items..

You can get full health by slipping some of there items on.....

Why do they play?  They can just go to Burger King and get their crown for free...

They aren't able to spit on everyone elses food at BK.

• Like 1

Why do they play?  They can just go to Burger King and get their crown for free...

My god....The best analogy...No sarcasm. Really.....But at BK they have it their way ;)

• Like 3

Sounds almost identical to  my situation on my server earlier this evening, however, all 4 of my group were holding the bar in Bernenzio after we killed the 2 hacker in the bar. 10 mins later they were back fully geared and killed us through the walls!  They were even bragging in mic about hacking and being able to see our position in the building. It was beyond frustrating. 

• Like 1

First off, so jealous your wife plays along side you, mine wouldn't know how to turn the computer on, but is an expert at Facebook.

Something similar happened to me, I joined a server with only one person there, on the outskirts of a town, I ran for a minute towards the town, he is hiding behind a car and shoots me. The chances of this happening are amazingly unbelievable, for only one other person to be in the same town and looking in the right direction to give him self enough time to position behind a car. I'm not saying it was a hacker but the odds of something like this happening are very high. Did I mention it was a 4-5 house town not a large pvp city either.

One of the biggest problems plauging Dayz.

• Item duping
  • Hacking
  • Ghosting
  • Server Hopping
  • Spawn Rouletting

All of these player behavior problems that are toxic to the game.

he could of just been duping and then coming back did he leave the server at any point? I mean if he was hacking i would think he would have esp and know where you are at all times as well as the ability to teleport or speed hack to you.

And as for you shooting him 4-5 times, assuming you actually did land all 5 shots which most people do not and just think they did, I've EASILY tanked 4-5 mosin rounds before without so much as bleeding. The secret is having protector cases in each slot which will eat 1-2 rounds usually without so much as making you bleed. It's like wearing body armor really. So if he did hack all the best crap he probably had one in each slot and you hitting him in different spots absorbed like 4 rounds before the last 2 killed him. I've done it before. Things are yellow gold :)

he could of just been duping and then coming back did he leave the server at any point? I mean if he was hacking i would think he would have esp and know where you are at all times as well as the ability to teleport or speed hack to you.

And as for you shooting him 4-5 times, assuming you actually did land all 5 shots which most people do not and just think they did, I've EASILY tanked 4-5 mosin rounds before without so much as bleeding. The secret is having protector cases in each slot which will eat 1-2 rounds usually without so much as making you bleed. It's like wearing body armor really. So if he did hack all the best crap he probably had one in each slot and you hitting him in different spots absorbed like 4 rounds before the last 2 killed him. I've done it before. Things are yellow gold :)

protector cases DONT protect againts incomming bullets 

Yes, the hacking is quite ourageous these days...

especially wonderous how there are still 5 bazillion M4s around when they only spawn at heli crashes and heli crashes don't spawn in 0.46 at the moment afaik

especially wonderous how there are still 5 bazillion M4s around when they only spawn at heli crashes and heli crashes don't spawn in 0.46 at the moment afaik

And the vests that where taken out of the game because they didn't fit properly....

And the vests that where taken out of the game because they didn't fit properly....

Go to youtube and search for "dayz standalone hacks super menu"

there is an uncommented video from a hacker using some kind of menu to cheat in all kinds of items and wallhack / noclip / npc spawn etc.

I can tell you that duping is very much alive and well. Members of |G4| do it openly. And I'm sure others do as well. I've heard alot of people 'claim' that drum mags, and full AK options are so easy to find yet I haven't found that to be the case. I can only assume that they either breathe DayZ or are duping and just saying these things to cover themselves. I run with a group that does not kill bambi's and will speak in game that we are friendly if we hear someone about. The only way we've gotten nicely equipped is by trading with others. Killing everyone only destroys their gear. When they make equipment much harder to find, people will not want to just kill other equipped people if trading is more profitable. But for now, look for people dressed and equipped the same and you will most likely know what they did to get that way. 

Go to youtube and search for "dayz standalone hacks super menu"

there is an uncommented video from a hacker using some kind of menu to cheat in all kinds of items and wallhack / noclip / npc spawn etc.

Nar,its just a exe that is executing scripts nothing more,which was big in the mod and is still big in Dayz SA..

The problem is short term go after the exe because its the easiest thing to get but its not a long term solution tbh..

Every thing in that clip you can do with messing round with the files inside the game...

Came across two sets of hackers within a 48 hour span.

First was all of us getting killed in the apartments in different rooms by one person. We had two people doing sweep checks to make sure no one logs in the back rooms or anything of the sort. One of us was killed in the front while laying down with none of him visible, second guy was killed between the bathrooms, third guy was killed in the back room in the back bathroom. All this happened within 20 seconds.

Second run into hackers we where in a green an red house over looking the apartments and police station when we started getting shot at, my buddy then saw one of the guys teleport from the top of the roof to behind the house we where in. Luckly we were able to kill him before he could kill us. There was a total of 3 on the roof shooting hacked M4's at us.

We where able to recover the M4 from the body of the hacker, and there is everything wrong with it.

Here is the video of us with the M4 from the hacker.

I've already put in a report about this. I hope shit gets resolved quickly, cause it's getting out of hand.

Edited by ripzeus
  • Like 2

2 of us just entered the pub in Berezino, located near the church. 1 man remained on single silo and another in the compound below him. Myself and a friend entered the pub with MP5's and Mosins, cleared and we heard a report of 3 people approaching the house next to us. I ran up to the wall, our sniper hit one, I flanked the front of the building and after a few minutes we killed them with minimal problems. While looking around I found a Pristine Tactical vest on the ground with a protective case holding mosin rounds. I picked it up straight away and confirmed the kills of the enemies. I inspected some of their gear and found hacked mags for the M4, lots of 75 round mags and another Tactical vest. I thought it was sheer luck or these were survivalists who decided to get shot. We hid the bodies and got out of there quick via exit of sniper hill and run north until we could box around back into the harbour area.

While running up the tree line we heard AKM shots into Kelm, all 4 of us decided to space out and investigate, we took a few shots and definitely hit someone but he got away. We scanned his immediate area and to my surprise we found the following just lying on the floor

2x Fully kitted AKM's (75 Rd Mag)

1x Pristine Tactical Vest on the ground
1x Hunters Backpack 

1x Pristine Tactical vest in the backpack

4x 75 Rd AKM Mags
1x Hacked M4 Mag.

Basically, the exact same gear as the folks we just slotted near the pub - right down to the Pristine Black Combat boots I took off the guy I killed. 

I moved a little to the right to see a dark skinned female, bright blue top dead on the floor and someone wearing the exact same bright blue top next to her but as a male who was alive. I unloaded my MP5 into them, saw someone behind them run around and start yelling "friendly, please don't shoot!" (In a very young tone, maybe 12-15) and before I could raise my weapon he disappeared. We had shoots from our rear, I ran back into the treeline and saw the same guy using an AKM prone on the ground - put another magazine into him. All 3 of these people had the same bright blue t shirts and exactly the same gear. 

It should also be noted that as soon as we killed the 3 people inside the pub area, I encountered D-Sync until we were almost on top of them in the second contact. We have got it recorded and I'll be sure to post it here when we upload it.

• Like 3

So I think we can all agree that hacking status has been upgraded to Defcon 3?

• Like 2