RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

exactly, the customers (just want to remember, it's a PAID alpha) have the right to know how easy it is and how Battleye can t do shit about it and for how long this is going on without being solved. and yes, it s a major issue, so people should be warned. 

• Like 1

exactly, the customers (just want to remember, it's a PAID alpha) have the right to know how easy it is and how Battleye can t do shit about it and for how long this is going on without being solved. and yes, it s a major issue, so people should be warned. 

Again, if you post a video of how to do it, you will not help solving the problem, as the devs and BE know how it's done, you don't need to show them. They are working on a solution, as has been shown in the past where people have been banned globally for abusing these methods.

Now, if you have any problems with my Moderation, please send a message to boneboys about it, put please do not derail this topic any further, as I have explained above.

I came across a possible cheat the other day... killed someone and looted the body and they had an ammo box with millions of 5.56 rounds in one slot. And apparently some people I've been playing with have come across others as well (like infinite mags - apparently with that mag equipped you could just keep firing and never reload). We think one of them was killed by a wall hack when we were hiding in a building... although not a hundred percent sure on it. The one guy got sniped out of nowhere while standing in a stair well (I was below by the door, and another guy was in the window behind him so there is a possibility he just was too high on the stairs and was seen from the hospital in lower berez). 

I would actually still like to know if that guy who threatened me was an admin or a "normal" cheater? I was safe in a house surrounded by four walls and he could hit me whereever he wanted if I didn't come out. I quitted the game, logged back in and my character was resetted (not dead!).

How is that possible? Can admins of servers do such stuff? Talking of resetting and shooting/seeing through walls.

I would actually still like to know if that guy who threatened me was an admin or a "normal" cheater? I was safe in a house surrounded by four walls and he could hit me whereever he wanted if I didn't come out. I quitted the game, logged back in and my character was resetted (not dead!). How is that possible? Can admins of servers do such stuff? Talking of resetting and shooting/seeing through walls.

there's no admin tool on the game, so it was a cheater.

People have been going through walls again. I was watching Goldglove stream and there were people through the second floor wooded off room in the police station.

I am also nearly positive people are glitching the buildings or map at the airfield

i know its alpha and stuff but instad of focusing on in-game mechanic like trowing [uselss] maybe fix the hacker problems all i see in this game is hackers and i know that they are hacking...

take the devolepers and make them on hacking problem you are gonna lose players because of these hackers, its a shame for the devolepers when people can hack your game i see people teleporting using infinet ammo and stuff and you give us trowing mechanic who dafuq needs it when there are so much hackers in game, its so easy to hack your game shame.

not only going, shooting also, because the whole building is gone. happened on a daily basis to me and my team especially in neaf military buildings. it s sad because it s not even a hack, it s a bug, ignored by devs. search on youtube 'dayz pbo' . @P0rkchop did you use to play in mod on bge, awa or dansdayz? your nick sounds very familiar :)

All you can fix : noclip , speedhack (with restrictions) and things like unlimited ammo.

But you can't get rid of wallhackers because its client side and nobody can notice it.

not only going, shooting also, because the whole building is gone. happened on a daily basis to me and my team especially in neaf military buildings. it s sad because it s not even a hack, it s a bug, ignored by devs. search on youtube 'dayz pbo' . @P0rkchop did you use to play in mod on bge, awa or dansdayz? your nick sounds very familiar :)

Please don't test such "hacks". You were lucky (time-wise) BE didn't globally ban you (I'm serious).

it so easy to hack the game? you are in the know, huh? well thanks you're here to tell us, as i am sure the devs werent aware of it till today...

the anticheat system is constantly being updated and quite successfully, i must say. monitoring the scene, i noticed several paid hacks have been removed from circulation by their shady creators because of detection and bans.

i would explain to you how a game under active development is vulnerable to exploits and how legacy code and placeholders are risk factors, which are being gradually removed during the development, i would maybe also go on and tell you how different development teams work on different parts of the system and how the anti-cheat system providers collaborate with the game developers.. i would then maybe voice my concerns and speculations regarding the future.. but reading your post i doubt you'd understand anyway.. let's see if i can find something on your level of comprehension....

zlBT1Ah.gif

''being updated and quite successfully'' still hackers tho... how can you play this game when right now on all server that i've been 70% of them had hackers?

I would actually still like to know if that guy who threatened me was an admin or a "normal" cheater? I was safe in a house surrounded by four walls and he could hit me whereever he wanted if I didn't come out. I quitted the game, logged back in and my character was resetted (not dead!). How is that possible? Can admins of servers do such stuff? Talking of resetting and shooting/seeing through walls.

there's no admin tool on the game, so it was a cheater.there's no admin tool on the game, so it was a cheater.

Wow, so that hacker could also reset my char? Cause I logged out of that building since I saw no other way of how to get out of there, logged back in on another server and my char was resetted (with that system message). Edited by MarchmelloMan

i know its alpha and stuff but instad of focusing on in-game mechanic like trowing [uselss] maybe fix the hacker problems all i see in this game is hackers and i know that they are hacking...

take the devolepers and make them on hacking problem you are gonna lose players because of these hackers, its a shame for the devolepers when people can hack your game i see people teleporting using infinet ammo and stuff and you give us trowing mechanic who dafuq needs it when there are so much hackers in game, its so easy to hack your game shame.

Merging

Wow, so that hacker could also reset my char? Cause I logged out of that building since I saw no other way of how to get out of there, logged back in on another server and my char was resetted (with that system message).

Probably not. When you log out, you sit down for 30 seconds or so in the game, if I am correctly informed. That's plenty of time to get killed. Tried the same once with a flying Boba Fett shooting at me and I also did not survive. I really doubt that they can reset your char. I don't know what system message you mean though. Do you get that after dieing, too? I have no answer for that - doesn't mean there is none though ;).

Hi,

First @ all sry for my english, long time since i went 2 school

Today i saw something thats pretty insane...

but just look yourself, maybe someone knows whats going on... i guess lootbots?

=))) BE seriously? well, mates I m ready to do a test. I m changing my pbo s right now, if BE is banning me, well, great (anyways I m not able to play with wallhacks around everywhere anymore  so fuck it, see you on the final release - been a pleasure, no joke), if not, I m right and the devs are a bunch of incompetents. anyone up for a test? just as a final mention: I ve played legit for 600 hours, every fanboy telling "oh battleeye this battleye that, devs are demigods" and horseshit like that, as I cautious make loot proper and legit for hours, daily, only to be killed by  noob cheaters who can not even aim proper (I ve kolled plenty of them even with their retarded pbo rename exploit). well, this is it, guys, but the truth is that bohemia is not deserving its community, better stick to hats design, fake agent and maybe learn fast russian :)))) Lutz over and out.

Edited by kapnobatai
  • Like 1

Just got shot by a hacker/glitch exploiter through the walls of the jailhouse on the NE airfield. Being shot be someone who is a better hunter is acceptable and part of this game. Even ghosting I can live with and I anticipate it as part of an attacking squad's possible tactics. But stopping glitch exploitations( and outright hacks like teleportation) should be top priority of the development team IMO. After twelve hours running around building up a character, it is galling in the extreme to go this way. DayZ is unique game play for now but not for ever. When is H1Z1 coming out anyway...

dead_short

mate, on which server? cause it might be me. sorry, but I m just trying to make a point, after 'bitching' (as fanboys says) about being killed daily by wallglitchers, I decided to go on the dark side to make a point. sorry if I was the asshole, but someone  s got to be the bad guy in order to make the devs react. I even risk my dayz copy for that. once again, sorry.

if anyone is interested in such things as "HOW THE FUCK BATTLE EYE IS NOT DOIN SHIT ABOUT IT' please post here, it s not a hack, it s only a bug, an exploit which devs are ignoring FOR MONTHS (reported back in january) in favour of fucking hats and jogging fucking yoga pants. I m in the game, I m legit, all files are intact, but still, NO FUCKING WALLS. so, any questions? 

Edited by kapnobatai

Please don't test such "hacks". You were lucky (time-wise) BE didn't globally ban you (I'm serious).

you think so? well, time will tell, mate, time will tell.. because A: I m not willing to play legit anymore (I just discovered this bug for a week) as long as retarded devs are not fixing a major bug which is breaking the game since january (really, I just can t. I m a survivor, I try to play this game fully immersed, trying to avoid any mistake who can lead to my death, as it should be and as it was intended B: battleeye CAN NOT DO SHIT ABOUT IT. tested and ongoing. it s an alpha, innit, fanboys? well, let s fucking alphatest it then!

Edited by kapnobatai

you think so? well, time will tell, mate, time will tell.. because A: I m not willing to play legit anymore

Third strike kapno, goodbye.

Let's hope BE gets you too.

• Like 2

let s hope, max, let s hope :) nice forum, nevertheless. what s this BE you re talking about?

Edited by unualtul