RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

Question to the developers. When you have fixed a texture? Once again i got killed on aero building, 2 floor, by texture hacker, who was stay in texture. I know it's fun to play like this, but how many can continue this shit?

This kids never be banned, i and also can't play/test the game. 

Just report this, no need to create topics.And they are not hacking, but exploiting glitches.

So I was waiting for a mate up at the North East Airfield to do some looting, he arrived and promptly was shot by a Bandit who I in turn killed in the top of the ATC. A few minutes later my friend had run back and picked up the guys gear. We checked the gear back in a safe area and discovered something very unusual about the ammo. Check it out in the video, was it just a bug, or are Hackers about to become a problem in Dayz once again . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdY1cG6O-rI

We have no idea if we just killed a Hacker or if this is just some weird bug so if you've seen this before let me know!

• Like 1

Here is a Topic I just posted with a video in it of unlimited ammo, does anyone know if this is a bug or a hackers somehow loaded it in?

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/188078-dayz-hacks-already-or-a-bug/

it's hacking, way known and hopefully will get patched before the end of this year, if we're lucky.

Edited by lipemr
  • Like 1

It's a hack, I have seen it.

I was once playing in a regular server, and I was in Balota, I was looking around for guys, and I heard somebody spawn in, so before I spotted anybody, I started getting shot at, guy ruined all my stuff, but I was alive.

He was coming around the corner of one of the barracks, as I was in between the two that were together, and was bleeding heavily, but I knew what he was doing, and took out my magnum and emptied a few rounds into his neck and head, he died.

Now, when I checked his body, I was sure it was just a glitch, but what confirmed it was that after checking his pulse and finding out his name, there was a guy that came out of nowhere directly behind me, I shot him with my magnum, killed him, and I checked his pulse.

He had the same name as the guy I had just killed...

Then it happened again and the guy got lucky and knocked me out, that told me he was a hacker.

It's pretty lame, I know, but this is DayZ.

He had a mag on his that was a 60 round, but it had infinite ammo...

You know when you try to cheat in too much gold in Skyrim and it gives you some hellish conglomeration of numbers? That.

Edited by Dr.Burd

It's a hack, I have seen it.

I was once playing in a regular server, and I was in Balota, I was looking around for guys, and I heard somebody spawn in, so before I spotted anybody, I started getting shot at, guy ruined all my stuff, but I was alive.

He was coming around the corner of one of the barracks, as I was in between the two that were together, and was bleeding heavily, but I knew what he was doing, and took out my magnum and emptied a few rounds into his neck and head, he died.

Now, when I checked his body, I was sure it was just a glitch, but what confirmed it was that after checking his pulse and finding out his name, there was a guy that came out of nowhere directly behind me, I shot him with my magnum, killed him, and I checked his pulse.

He had the same name as the guy I had just killed...

Then it happened again and the guy got lucky and knocked me out, that told me he was a hacker.

It's pretty lame, I know, but this is DayZ.

He had a mag on his that was a 60 round, but it had infinite ammo...

You know when you try to cheat in too much gold in Skyrim and it gives you some hellish conglomeration of numbers? That.

that is not similar to the glitch on the video. i dont think this is a hack with the ammo.

but i have seen a similar situation as you described, on twitch stream. a popular streamer was at balota mosin at back and m4 in his hands. then a freshspawn appeared in front of him. everybody went his way. few seconds later the streamer hasnt got his m4 anymore oO. the hacker came back with the streamers m4 and dropped it to the ground and ran away

Just report this, no need to create topics.And they are not hacking, but exploiting glitches.

He glitch on 1 floor, not 2, i saw him after he shot. I know about texture bug on 2 floor, but he stay in texture at 1 floor, its are hack.

Question to the developers. When you have fixed a texture? Once again i got killed on aero building, 2 floor, by texture hacker, who was stay in texture. I know it's fun to play like this, but how many can continue this shit?

This kids never be banned, i and also can't play/test the game. 

Merging

Those guys should think in one point : If we don't buy servers, where are they going to play ?

Bohemia should cover that, but they would rather keep their dozens of millions and have you do it

There's a new Bug report open (and not marked as resolved, as it is not resolved yet) for the .pbo deleting problem.

Pls just vote and let's hope they find a way to prevent people from doing this:

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=10938

Ty

This is known for a long time and should actually be covered by the game's signature check. However, it seems certain players are never kicked or only after a long time (e.g. 20 minutes), so this definitely should be fixed.

This is known for a long time and should actually be covered by the game's signature check. However, it seems certain players are never kicked or only after a long time (e.g. 20 minutes), so this definitely should be fixed.

Watching the bug report you should see there is (still) a way to trick the "signature check" as it was before: delete files, start game, put the files back in and join the game. BE only checks if the files are there, but not if they were loaded with the game.

Watching the bug report you should see there is (still) a way to trick the "signature check" as it was before: delete files, start game, put the files back in and join the game. BE only checks if the files are there, but not if they were loaded with the game.

That's what I meant, the game's (not BE's) signature check isn't tricked by this. Players doing this should still be kicked ("Session lost") after a few minutes, but the problem is that often they aren't. But again, this has nothing to do with the trick you mentioned. What you describe merely bypasses BE's detection, but BE is limited in what it can do here anyway.

Some guy with really really bad desync, it caused him to float high in the sky and have unlimited ammo, killed meh!!

What is that you say 3 weeks until H1Z1 releases, oh why didn't you say before my rant, dont feel so bad now.

Still not seen a hacker/scriptkiddie yet and played like loads of times.  Or do they not when using hacks to locate me or close distance with teleporting politely say, excuse me I used a hack to do that, hmm maybe they're bit more discreet than that.  Still until I see video evidence accompanied by dancing bears I will not believe there are hackers.  Yes I know Rocket has released a statement about the hacking and there a many videos (none have the dancing bears though) I will not believe there are any out there.

I'm wondering, has the amount of perceived teleporting, instant-killing and aimbotting (or cheating in general) decreased with the latest stable update? I ask because this thread seems to be kinda silent for the past few days.

If that's the case it's logical to assume that many hack-like situations were indeed caused by desync (which is now improved with the new network code).

• Like 1

I'm wondering, has the amount of perceived teleporting, instant-killing and aimbotting (or cheating in general) decreased with the latest stable update? I ask because this thread seems to be kinda silent for the past few days.

If that's the case it's logical to assume that many hack-like situations were indeed caused by desync (which is now improved with the new network code).

Please don't assume anything. I have just stopped reporting hackers and I suspect many others are doing the same. Someone teleported to me on top of the apartment buildings outside Cherno and tried to attack me with a Fire Axe. When I pulled out my crossbow he disappeared. I didn't see him again.

Edit: This happened to me last night @ around 11PM CEST on a high-pop server.

Edited by scriptfactory
  • Like 1

Here what happened to me few mnutes ago.

I was in Balota looting the tents. I heard music and then a guy was in front of me then he disappeared. After few seconds he was behind me screaming that he was going to kill me. He disappeared again and he actually killed me few seconds later. Now don't think about desync even for a second because after i respawned i was near the shipwreck (Balota is on the other side of the map) and to respawn you've to wait only 30 seconds.

I decided to loot the shipwreck but i wasn't even near the boat when i heard the same music. The guy told me he was going to kill me AGAIN (so he was the guy who killed me in Balota). Same music, same voice, same equipment, same teleporting thing .. same end of the story. I died. So i log off and now I'm trying to calm down. I fu***ing hate hackers. And in a way i fu***ing hate this game to not try to solve this problem hard enough.

If yuo don't want to trust me about the teleport at least explain me how he could have run from Balota to the shipwreck in 1 minute!!!

Edited by tmbt

If yuo don't want to trust me about the teleport at least explain me how he could have run from Balota to the shipwreck in 1 minute!!!

sonic01.jpg

No it is because people have given up reporting it to this one little stupid thread in the forums that the devs barely use anyway just to have what happened to you ridiculed and you be accused of mistaking desync for a blatant teleport hack or unlimited ammo for rubberbanding, the list goes on and also if it was moderated correctly then the people who were just coming on here to flame would be dealt with and more people would report their findings but they are allowed to flame because once again it fits in with the agenda of this forum, which is to give rocket and the team enough to time to get the most money from us and haul ass out of here.

• Like 2

Man you're comedy gold, you may not have seen the numerous videos on this perceived desync ruberbanding sorry I like to call it what it is, cheating.  Maybe that is why it cannot be fixed, ignorance is bliss but dont let everyone know how blissful you are.

Like others have said and will say, people just stopped talking about it.  Why bother when people like yourself are involved.

• Like 3

Please don't assume anything. I have just stopped reporting hackers and I suspect many others are doing the same. Someone teleported to me on top of the apartment buildings outside Cherno and tried to attack me with a Fire Axe. When I pulled out my crossbow he disappeared. I didn't see him again.

Edit: This happened to me last night @ around 11PM CEST on a high-pop server.

I had the same thing happen to me, except i was on one of those tiny little towers on berezhino docks, not the crane but the other platforms there, no one came up the ladder and then suddenly i hear an axe swing behind me, twice he hit me, i pull my gun out and unload 15 bullets behind me, nothing the guy has disappeared, climb down the ladder and start bandaging, again i see no one but i hear the axe swing and then i am unconscious. Then a fully grown peice of shit gets on the mic and starts bad mouthing me about how much better he is then me at the game.

• Like 1