rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

rocket,please FFS, while theyre is only two main guns in the game, m4 aND MOSIN, please do not nerf the m4 spawns again.

Please go back to "DayZ Overwatch", you can death-match there all day long.

• Like 4

Saline doesn't refill full blood? For fuck sake! Pretty soon there is going to be 0 ways to heal in this game without stealing everyone else's blood or waiting 76 hours for your character to be full from eating and drinking -_-

Sounds perfect.

• Like 2

Is there a fix going in with this to get rid of the rubber banding that happens after running for a long distance without stopping? I sure hope so it is a major bug.

Tons of awesome stuff, but I have to ask, with all respect, what happened to the "most important" changes to address combat logging and server hopping?

Probably silent updates like the anti teleport script was.

• Saw-off shotgun recipe

Well, but what kind of positive effect this take? Ok, in RL it help for transportation, but here? 

The client desperately needs server hopping sorted, weirdos with no lives pin you in a building and spawn there mates in your location, armaggedon server being popular for it

• Like 2

some serious engine optimization needs to be done before this game is ready for release... My rig should NOT be seeing below 30 FPS in cherno (or electro, or anywhere for that matter) I have tweaked the settings (and cfg files) and am headed to electro to see if it improved anything...

phenom II x6 1090T
8 GB ddr3 1333 ram
amd R9 270X
60 GB ssd

but I am loving it! I have only been killed by player once legitimately (twice if u count my friend killing me in a glitched building I was trapped in *school in vybor*) mostly I have lost my gear due to having to relog... 4 times this has happened (massive desync, all my friends were standing in one place getting shot, and I could see/do NOTHING) 

i cant wait to paint a mosin, or saw off a shotgun barrel to use as a secondary

also when will tents be implimented?? (will give us a reason to KEEP looting instead of kitting up and going banditing... ) I can deal without cars, but even cars would be nice

Well, but what kind of positive effect this take? Ok, in RL it help for transportation, but here? 

To allow it to be carried as a secondary maybe? Reduce the slots it takes in the inventory etc.

Nice stuff to read about!

Sadly thats it for me, reading about it...

Because i still cant play on any server without getting desynch of 100k as soon as i meet another player. 

Any informations on that maybe?

Please Note: The problem was tested on different hardware, isp, servers, while disabling anti virus and firewall programs or running it as admin and in compatibility modes. Nothing did help. 

Tons of awesome stuff, but I have to ask, with all respect, what happened to the "most important" changes to address combat logging and server hopping?

I am sure once the those important issues are ready for public testing, we will be seeing it. The stuff they are about to release is ready for this type of testing. There are many different devs working on SA and each has their own skill set. Just because an item has been deemed top priority or most important, does not mean that every dev stops what they are doing to attempt to fix said item. 

• Like 1

Rocket man fix the randoom death bugs :(

rocket man fix the random stupid post on this board

Edited by Guest

I hope the dead character cleanup is a temporary measure till full release, same goes for the 4 hour server restarts.

Nice stuff to read about!

Sadly thats it for me, reading about it...

Because i still cant play on any server without getting desynch of 100k as soon as i meet another player. 

Any informations on that maybe?

Please Note: The problem was tested on different hardware, isp, servers, while disabling anti virus and firewall programs or running it as admin and in compatibility modes. Nothing did help. 

You tested using a different ISP, while on a different computer? I never have this issue, nor do I personally know of anyone who does. Though I only play with about 10 people personally. 

some serious engine optimization needs to be done before this game is ready for release... My rig should NOT be seeing below 30 FPS in cherno (or electro, or anywhere for that matter) I have tweaked the settings (and cfg files) and am headed to electro to see if it improved anything...

phenom II x6 1090T

8 GB ddr3 1333 ram

amd R9 270X

60 GB ssd

but I am loving it! I have only been killed by player once legitimately (twice if u count my friend killing me in a glitched building I was trapped in *school in vybor*) mostly I have lost my gear due to having to relog... 4 times this has happened (massive desync, all my friends were standing in one place getting shot, and I could see/do NOTHING) 

i cant wait to paint a mosin, or saw off a shotgun barrel to use as a secondary

also when will tents be implimented?? (will give us a reason to KEEP looting instead of kitting up and going banditing... ) I can deal without cars, but even cars would be nice

270X isn't THAT great. I am on a 660 non-Ti. I manage 30ish fps in major towns like Cherno or Elektro

Ok.. this looks good.. but why is the dispersion on the m4 still so high.. and on the mosin... you should be able to hit where u aim!!!! I dont mind if there is more sway.. but no dispersion!!!

You tested using a different ISP, while on a different computer? I never have this issue, nor do I personally know of anyone who does. Though I only play with about 10 people personally. 

also, the isp is just fine, no packages lost, ping of 50 at 16k speed, no problems at anything but DayZ Sa.

Edited by SprStnd

Ok.. this looks good.. but why is the dispersion on the m4 still so high.. and on the mosin... you should be able to hit where u aim!!!! I dont mind if there is more sway.. but no dispersion!!!

guess they are just ranging effect. seeing what happens with new setting..mining data. but i don't know 

nothing happens if i choose experimental branch over dayz steam options.

And what means this exactly?

• Database support for sub hives. (Sub-private, Hardcore/Regular public)
  • DayZServer.exe support for sub hives.

( i dont think it means we can host servers now, but i don't understand the "sub-private" word )

Dear god... Is it the 24th yet? And I'm not sure about lowering m4 spawns... Took one of my clan mates on a search for an M4 yesterday and today that spanned 2 days, and 3 restarts over 12 hours (not actually played hours) each day... We just finally found one this morning after searching 3 military bases, and 2 airfields.

You just gotta look harder. I never find any M4's at military bases, check schools; 3rd floor.