TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

A. AlbinoClock

B. Logged in dying of dehydration and hunger, also food poisoning. Need food/water, charcoal tabs, and possibly saline.

C. Vybor Military Base, in the prison under the stairs.

D. White Motorcycle Helmet, Red Mountain Bag, Ruined Tan M65

I'm in the TMW lobby atm.

Edited by albinoclock

Just some questions

1) Do you have people on private servers? If so I hope its on the one I play on

2) I have gotten sick from a pork chop that I thought I cooked. I'm energized and hydrated in bright green aswell as stuffed. My sickness is bright orange, will I survive this?

3) How much blood you lose from being sick?

4) How much blood do you gain from being energized, hydrated, and stuffed?

Thanks for your time and answers, to anyone and all that can help :)

Edited by Zolomus

I live!!! I just kept my stats up and remain stuffed off of peaches and beans with water. The sickness went away and it took only about 15mins or so to get back to healing then healthy. I would say total I was sick for about 20-30 mins, just guesstimating. Hoping for some help here that never came. I thought about jumping on TS with them but just figured that they checked this tagged topic often. Anywho, your past experiences with me was fantastic and well appreciated, but I think yall need to keep an eye on your forums within the Dayz site. Next time ill just skip this typing and head straight to your TS.

Edited by Zolomus

Shoutout to TMW, you guys rock!

All hail to Marijke, Seven, kichi and their merry salvation army spending their time and energy on this since 2012.

They deserve some kind of community achievement as a recognition of their work.

/Raven

Edited by Skadefroen

I killed a medic today , green medic top , no weapon and a hunting back full with medic things

I shot at you near the fire station on berezino and i feel bad about it .

Sorry dude.

Okay, might be a bit late for anyone to help me now :( but my guy just passed out due to an infection (fully hydrated and energised at the time) If anyone could help me that would be amazing, I have ammo and food if you need any payment! I was near Balota at the time.

I used their services a long time ago but made contact through their own website, you will get a faster response there.

I am not sure however if they are still active? It has become a lot easier to self medicate in the last few builds.

I am at North West Airfield and i need food fast.I think i have more 3 min to die.Can somebody help me ?

Again someone who has his priorities wrong. You went to NWAF to find military gear but didn't prepare first to have good health and reserves.

Not gonna help you.

Does anyone actually get saved from posting in this thread?

yes.  I've rescued one person (months ago though) and I'm not even an 'official' resuer.  I check occasionally to see if someone needs help near where I am.

Edited by Red_Ensign

unconscious from dehydration at the Northern most of the four deerstands south of Gorka. I couldn't find a water bottle. On experimental central 0-2. have hunting scope and blue mountain backpack for payment.

Edit:  Died and ran back to my body, survived off of canned goods until finally finding a canteen near Grishino.

Edited by emuthreat

I've rescued a couple of people from this thread ages back. That said i tend to let people die if i think they were just too busy loot cycling to bother sorting out something to drink / eat.

unconscious from dehydration at the Northern most of the four deerstands south of Gorka. I couldn't find a water bottle. On experimental central 0-2. have hunting scope and blue mountain backpack for payment.

Um, whats the water bottle for?  Wells and ponds and apples are abundant, don't need a water bottle.  If you can not find a water source, try www.izurvive.com or www.dayzdb.com for maps.

Um, whats the water bottle for?  Wells and ponds and apples are abundant, don't need a water bottle.  If you can not find a water source, try www.izurvive.com or www.dayzdb.com for maps.

You must not play experimental...  There is no way to use pumps without a container, ATM.  Thanks for thinking/reading before posting.  What part of my post or profile suggested I was a noob?  GWIZ

I'm not sure if you guys are even active anymore, but you were all helpful in the mod, so I'll try again for old times' sake.

A. BeautifulAsian

B. Epipen/Saline/Alcohol Tincture, unconscious from infection.

C. Severograd Police Station

D. Guy in full OREL uniform with anti-stab vest and Gorka helmet.

Where can I post if I need help at a specific private server? Here, just general General, Recruitment...? I'm in great need of medical assistance but don't want to spam for 99.9% of people who don't even play that server.

Where can I post if I need help at a specific private server? Here, just general General, Recruitment...? I'm in great need of medical assistance but don't want to spam for 99.9% of people who don't even play that server.

What help do you need at what server, what loation? I'll happily gear up on some private server just to help someone out.

Yeah I got nothing else to do...

What help do you need at what server, what location? I'll happily gear up on some private server just to help someone out.

Yeah I got nothing else to do...

Same, I ain't got any errands to do today. :D

Edited by DJ SGTHornet