TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

just died to an unfortunate accident with a ramp, but i'll be sure to hit you guys up in the future.

got great service in the mod and am sure that the tradition will continue here

• Like 1

I like the idea. I'll probably never need your help, so I might join y'all.

One question though, you do realise that some people might call for your help while actually being bandits, right? You could use bodyguards, spice things up a bit.

Good luck with this undoubtedly noble quest in an otherwise brutal and inhuman Chernarus.

• Like 2

I like the idea. I'll probably never need your help, so I might join y'all.

One question though, you do realise that some people might call for your help while actually being bandits, right? You could use bodyguards, spice things up a bit.

Good luck with this undoubtedly noble quest in an otherwise brutal and inhuman Chernarus.

Yep, we're aware that there are those who want to hurt us, or those who want to hurt us and our patients, which is why we do have bodyguards.  We also have security measures to follow that we ask our patients to abide by.

If you are interested in joining, I recommending checking this out http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/153083-the-trusted-medics-of-the-wasteland-are-recruiting/#entry1533492

You can also PM me with any questions or come to our teamspeak and find a recruiter or staff member.

• Like 4

Very glad to see you guys make an appearance in SA. I was a white listed medic under the old system, mind if I give you guys a hand?

Prior to the outbreak I was a cop with the Chernarus PD assigned to the Coastal Division. I generally still work in the Elektro area, but can be found all along the coast. Was patching up some wounded today and giving blood transfusions. :thumbsup:

Let me know if you guys need a hand, I will stop by your TS when I find my mic.

• Like 1

I like this idea so much!  Let me know if you guys would like a RL doc to be on the team.

• Like 1

Nice to see the medics back, good luck.   :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Best place to go to get healing and medical help from!

if you want to be helped by them quickly, best bet would be to use their Request function on their website 

And you know they got their blood from willing donors....Unlike Me

Edited by Star Thornberry

why is this pinned? And why is this even here? Everyone will shoot them anyway ^^.

Edited by Subject42
  • Like 1

I'm the mate of the man above i'm in the same condition need assistance but must be you to heal me ;)

Edited by XxJimxX

I'm the mate of the man above i'm in the same condition need assistance but must be you to heal me ;)

Nickname: WalkerDown

Medical attention: Frenulum reattachment 

Character: Male white with sunglasses and no pants

I can meet with you guys, I have ample supplies, what server would you like to meet on?

It's also preferential treatment of one particular group. I want my clan to have a pinned topic as well than.

You're right. I don't know, maybe they were really important in the mod and got special recognition? Or maybe a lot of people ask for help and they pinned this up to avoid tons of "help me!" threads

• Like 3

It's also preferential treatment of one particular group. I want my clan to have a pinned topic as well than.

It is not. Any medic can come in here to help people and any person can come in here and get help. This is not different then the thread for the mod just like this. Does your claim play as medics and go heal people? If so then post about them here for everyone to see. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

For those wanting to donate medical supplies and such, we of course don't charge any payment for healing people, but if you have spares you won't use and want to give them to someone who will, feel free.  We will do our best to fairly trade for them.  There is also a possibility we'll be doing something of a blood drive once storage systems are added, so watch for that.

As for "why this is pinned", TMW has become the most trusted medic clan DayZ has ever known, and it provide people in need a way to get help without having to worry about someone killing them or stealing their stuff.  People know we'll help them, give them an experience, and not charge a damn thing.

Our founder Dr. Wasteland MD was the first one to be noticed going out and healing strangers, and started the biggest medic group DayZ has ever known.  There was a similar thread posted in DayZ Mod's survivor HQ (found here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/99986-need-medical-assistance-in-the-mod-find-a-medic-here/) which has has many successful requests, and that's only the 2nd one.  The first became so popular and large that it had to be deleted due to it lagging the entire DayZ forums.

Of course other medics are welcome to responds to requests on here, it is a public forum after all.  This thread also servers the purpose of attempting to rid as many of the "need help at xxx" threads as possible.  We just can't speak to the trustworthiness of said freelance medics.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon
  • Like 2

Is Se7en still around? I remember his cities of duped tents up by misty peak, filled with NVGs and GPS and guns. I also remember him banning me from the server and TS after frapsing him cheating and destroying his tents on multiple occasions..

I was part of TMW for some time until I saw what really happened inside.

Just curious if you think 'they', you, we will be starting another White List of medics again? Was a great idea.

We don't have anything quite as official, but we do have a [Trusted] rank on our teamspeak for those who we feel we can trust to handle patients or play with us but don't want to be full members.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon