vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

snip

Hey bud!  I would recommend hitting the tilde (~) key to hide your toolbar when you take screenshots.  

• Like 2

Hey bud!  I would recommend hitting the tilde (~) key to hide your toolbar when you take screenshots.  

Oh hey thanks man!

A cloudy evening just approaching dusk as I passed through south-central Chernarus:

Partnij.jpg

7kwow5U.jpg

ggi4qLG.jpg

SrmU8tn.jpg

Au4dUWx.jpg

4oKwO8v.jpg

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 7

I got a pleasant surprise today on the gents of novo server when this little fella appeared just outside Novo:

pya9g.jpg

I got him, took me a while to realize it was actually a zombie and he was actually eating me:

2nlbynk.jpg

20uts0x.jpg

• Like 3

An unintentional black and white photograph this evening:

wvufFPR.jpg

• Like 6

aWR1LHu.jpg

Not exactly a screenshot, more like a few (and other stuff too) mashed together.

Figured this was the best place for it (correct me if I'm wrong).

Shoutout to Tatanko who was a big help with it and whose character gave his life to supply the Rify screenshot. RIP

Hope you all enjoy it! 

Edited by HugoStiglitz
  • Like 4

qS2Utwm.jpg

k9RP8gK.jpg

7XaM3tv.jpg

And some random shots:

Mg0BHZX.jpg

HEMKj6q.jpg

rfVsCli.jpg

And this is exactly why I'm so desperate to play this game. The stories, the chance encounters, the roll of dice you do Everytime you meet someone. No other game offers such a dynamic version of social interaction.

(Of course that's because no game offers such consequences to wrongly placed trust... but oh well)

• Like 1

*snip*

Damn good screenshot, sir :)

Shoutout to Tatanko who was a big help with it and whose character gave his life to supply the Rify screenshot. RIP

Haha the curse of the shipwreck! I got a few good shots out of that trip before I died, at least.

• Like 1

Yup, that's my winchester ... apparently someone thought this would be a funny joke to play on me as I ate haha

6b56ed3988.jpg

Me and my squad "relaxing" at a campfire

028f3bfa5b.jpg

• Like 1

Noticed a sign in Kozlovka tonight warning of... I'm not sure, actually:

c6dODD7.jpg

• Like 1

I love this game

but the shot is gimped... ;)

Taking a convincing selfie while holding a gun always ends up a little "off" :p

• Like 2

There seems that theres pvp going on cherno:

2vlpge1.jpg

I came upon the hospital hearing talking, then some shooting with ak so I climbed up on the roof. As I lay up there there were more shooting, both from the hospital and other places but I heard a guy saying that there was a corpse on the construction site so I climbed down again and went there but there was nothing. I went around the town and heard a lot of shooting starting up so I went back. I went up and there were a herd of bambies waiting. Turned out two guys with guns camped the top floor. I gave the bambis my guns and ammo and climbed up again. When I went through the door with my axe the bambis had already killed the two geared guys with a fucking Trumpet! Then the real slaughter began so I took some quick things and legged it.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1