vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

Here's some screens I've taken during .58 experimental, which has provided some of the best experiences in this game so far.

Lucked up by finding this heli down on the coast.

2015-08-02_00002%202.jpg

Little camp me and some buddies had going.

2015-08-08_00002%202.jpg

2015-06-28_00001%202.jpg

I love the new moon models..

2015-08-01_00001%202.jpg

and the rainbows.

2015-08-15_00003%202.jpg

• Like 5

thought this was cool, the Zom never seen me!-i didnt go to it though> seen it coming from a ways and ducked for cove[lol a bench]

99jgcl.jpg

Edited by KandyCid

South of Elektro, Can you find this spot? Behind me you can see the Ocean

2v1sx8g.jpg

Look at this map and tell me how you can be SOUTH of Elektro?: http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#5.101.132

P.S North is up. And you are at 129.034  west of Solnichy

the coast is westWard-[look at your compass][north isnt up its left on the map] so if your traveling down the coast then the Kamyshovo side is South, ...ps yopur a prick, i hope you fall and brak your leg north of elektro on that rock cliff you probably camp on

Edited by KandyCid

Its true that i'm a prick but the rest is pure nonsense. The coastal road runs from the west to east from Kamenka to Krutov cap then turns to run from south to north. Thast why the northwest airfield is called the NW airfield, because its in the Northwest seen from a coastal perspective. I actually don't use the compass anymore but I do believe in the maps that exist more than a random nublet on a forum.

• Like 1

Its true that i'm a prick but the rest is pure nonsense. The coastal road runs from the west to east from Kamenka to Krutov cap then turns to run from south to north. Thast why the northwest airfield is called the NW airfield, because its in the Northwest seen from a coastal perspective. I actually don't use the compass anymore but I do believe in the maps that exist more than a random nublet on a forum. 

just use your compass,--and stop arguing here your euining the thread^ lame

Edited by KandyCid

just use your compass,--and stop arguing here your euining the thread^ lame

Who's arguing? I just told you where you are, just like you asked. You didn't like the answer - fine. You prefer to think thats South is West - fine. Do what you want. I don't understand why you would even argue something that everybody on this forum knows already. Just put down your faulty compass and google how to navigate the map and you will find all the info that you need. All the maps, including the Dayz ingame topographic map are place so north is up for easier navigating.

You can also use this to find your way: http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Navigating

Throw away your compass, its clearly broken.

Also, since this a screenshot thread, looking west:

1z94yw.jpg

Edited by Killawife
  • Like 1

Who's arguing? I just told you where you are, just like you asked. You didn't like the answer - fine. You prefer to think thats South is West - fine. Do what you want. I don't understand why you would even argue something that everybody on this forum knows already. Just put down your faulty compass and google how to navigate the map and you will find all the info that you need. All the maps, including the Dayz ingame topographic map are place so north is up for easier navigating.

You can also use this to find your way: http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Navigating

Throw away your compass, its clearly broken.

Also, since this a screenshot thread, looking

good job, thats the cliff i was refering too, your north of elektro, yes thats the west coast or the west side of the map but your north of elektro, 

Actually West of Elektro On the south coast of Chernarus, looking towards the road to cherno that lies behind the hill farthest away in the picture.

Today two deer jumped into the middle of the road at Kamenka in 0.58:

9gk7sz.jpg

Found this note. Can anybody tell me what it means?

xI4km8Q.jpg

Don't go here. It's very dangerous.

EcEF29t.jpg?1

This screenshot montage depicts a member of a certain community faction which is also showcased in a video by the DayZ Underground Community.

It is available in full HD wallpaper resolution

Edited by PurePassion
  • Like 3