kichilron

Musty Gaming Standalone (Actual Private Hive) US/EU(Hardcore)/AU

Welcome back! :)

Thank you Van, to all our current players do not forget the upcoming whitelisting.  02-14-2015.

• Like 3

50/50 last night, good time all the way around.

A message from star.

Plan was to all meet together, however Just before then I accidentally Ran over Prime and stole his Grenade and Cereal, After which I drive down to pick him up, then lag onto a fence.

After Which I then knocked out prime for his potatoe, then when he came to, knocked him out with his potatoe.

Then we ended up having our yearly meet of the Tree Ent Cosplay Group
nqHb5JU.jpg
After meeting up, Cale Tried to play Chicken with my V3s, and then myself and Chris did V3s jousting

First Casualty: Physic's
h8J6R3R.jpg

After running across the map, Ended up meeting up with Baker and Enderian, apon which the server restarted and deleted Enderian's Character.. so adventure time to go pick her up!

(after which I found another 3 V3s's)
After Picking her up we Grabed another V3s and went in a convoy..... Untill I did this Woooopsies

xGS10qf.jpg

so now we were down to a single V3s (and everyone else logged out)

out plan was to do the Chopper Crash snail (from VMB to Kamenka).... when we got there, I decided to see how amphibious the V3s is
w0kKkTC.jpg

.....ended up re-enacting the Skeleton Sceen from Pirates Of the Carrabian

so that is a how the Hourglass Turns for Dayz of our lives

ukiT5Ej.jpg

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 4

Just pop into the site www.mustygaming.com or teamspeak ts.mustygaming.com to join with other players.

Server will be going whitelisted on 2-14-15, application's will be available via our site tomorrow www.mustygaming.com

Whitelisting on the server has be postponed until 14th March. Server population has been consistently high and the script kids are on the low. To maintain the enjoyment of a highly populated server we wish to increase the whitelist numbers before activating it. If you frequent and enjoy the server, please take the time to register on our site and go through the simple process of filling out an application form for whitelisting.

• Like 3

Whitelist applications are going well, don't forget to turn them in prior to 3-14 when the server goes whitelisted.  If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me on here or @ Musty forums same username.

This seems like a community I could invest myself in. I DO have a mustache. Will there be free cigars and whiskey, or is it a BYO situation? ;)

• Like 2

This seems like a community I could invest myself in. I DO have a mustache. Will there be free cigars and whiskey, or is it a BYO situation? ;)

There's plenty to go around. Especially if you don't wear pants.

• Like 2

Eu is now live and will be going whitelisted in 35 days.  The hive is live and coming to Australia later next month, one whitelist application gains you access to all servers, where you can move your character about freely without issues.  Bored of playing 3pp but want to keep your character?  Join the EU 1pp server and maintain all your characters items over from US. Come on over and join us for the opening day on EU 1pp/2hr/Persistence off.  As always any issues or concerns contact us on www.mustygaming.com

b_560_95_1.png

• Like 3

Had a run around on the EU 1pp server earlier, must say, was running silky smooth. will be back on later.

Keep up the good work chaps,  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

• Like 3

pro tip: *never* get into any vehicle with steak.

ever.

• Like 4

ever.

I've heard the horror stories of him flipping V3S's..

Also, I'll be visiting Musty SA soon.  ;)

Edited by blunce
  • Like 2

I've heard the horror stories of him flipping V3S's..

Also, I'll be visiting Musty SA soon.  ;)

Who's just talking about DAYZ?

Any vehicle anywhere anytime.

:)

Edited by orlok
  • Like 4

:)

It's the Whiskey.  ;)

Don't drink & drive (in-game) Steak!

Don't drink & drive IRL either..

• Like 1

ever.

I knew there should have been an Announcement for this somewhere.

• Like 4

I've heard about this server before on the forums......

I've also read that whitelist is coming soon so is there an age requirement to joining speaky voice isn't in me anymore and hasn't been for a while or is there an age req for ts.

Or do I need a mustache to join........

Edited by DaNic2553
  • Like 1

I've heard about this server before on the forums......

I've also read that whitelist is coming soon so is there an age requirement to joining speaky voice isn't in me anymore and hasn't been for a while or is there an age req for ts.

Or do I need a mustache to join........

There's no age requirement to play on the servers or hang out in TS. Just gotta be respectful, as we're a very casual community and work to maintain a relaxed atmosphere.

Servers are running well, if your a hardcore player feel free to come over to the EU server all welcome.

• Like 1

Servers are running well, if your a hardcore player feel free to come over to the EU server all welcome.

mustache ......................................... OK

Booze.................................................OK

doesnt need diapers ( 3rd person) ....OK

ok u got me! where do i sign up ?

• Like 2

Sorry, I don't play much Stable but when I do preference goes to 1st person view.

I may just role back and hop in later.

You will have to vote NO for me  :P

• Like 2

Votes compelted, strong lean towards 1pp remaining on EU.  Server's will remain as is until further notice.

• Like 2