SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Night/evening looks great! Glad they toned the lighting down! Bloom is still at crazy height!

meanwhile in reallife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeUwikDrA9I

not related in anything, pure fun

E: i hope they allow ace or jsrs mods, or implement one of them in. they make so much to dayz.

E2: "this well doesn't work cause some dick hasn't configured it out yet" lol  :D

Edited by JP__

Rocket sounds much more positive than usual!

positive? I'll go as far as saying euphoric!

• Like 2

Yeah, he's giggly as a schoolgirl at a pyjamas party pillowfight. I think something might be habbening, like, in his life at the moment.

I also love how he keeps shouting "Left! Left!" when everyone is facing in different directions.

• Like 3

Yeah, he's giggly as a schoolgirl at a pyjamas party pillowfight. I think something might be habbening, like, in his life at the moment.

Yeah, something like a lot of Pepsis.

But I don't mind, I've got Whisky and I'm enjoying the show!

• Like 1

Yeah he's going crazy hahaha

Off and on topic! Sacriel licks Rocket's arse so badly!

"schoolgirl at a pyjamas party pillowfight" <- best description ever. TBH, Rocket is more hyped than I am, lol! Maybe his goal of releasing a decent SA is habbening? It might. There is a chance!

• Like 1

Yes he does, and it actually seems like he's playing the game rather than just showing stuff, it seems really complete enough for a alpha release i would more than enjoy the game in the stat of this twitch.

Yes hes playing the game.

For me - it looks like hes abusing his position as developer to get viewers on twitch, he dont even care about questions and his channel is called "DayZ Standalone Q&A"

so rocket are you greedy for the subscriber button on twitch ? just lame.

and PLEASE Rocket dont fking shout in the microphone if something happens. this is so fking annoying.

Edited by chris90
  • Like 1

Doppleganger bug is fixed!! Honestly it looks like a pretty solid alpha after this stream and the last... I think rocket needs to push the button

• Like 2

Yeah, something like a lot of Pepsis.

But I don't mind, I've got Whisky and I'm enjoying the show!

I got my sisuviina and lots of water to blend in, enjoying the stream too.

I don't think he's gonna care about those few possible pounds at his account. He is gonna get dough from every window and doorway after this things is going to downtown.

Edited by JP__

For me - it looks like hes abusing his position as developer to get viewers on twitch, he dont even care about questions and his channel is called "DayZ Standalone Q&A"

and PLEASE Rocket dont fking shout in the microphone if something happens. this is so fking annoying.

Yes. Let the hate consume you.

Hahaha

Rocket shoot a female zombie and says this : " You like that huh, bitch".

Let me help you:

- I would like for Rocket to be more focused on the questions and going into more detail answering them, he's a little too distracted playing the game.

- Rocket's volume is way too high up, he should turn it down a bit.

Often times, it's not what you say, it's how you say it. Also, I'm disagreeing with you here, I like to see him play and experience the game. Most of the questions have been answered countless times before and to get a feel for the general gameplay there's nothing better than just to see someone playing the game.

• Like 1

Umm, chris. Please inform yourself before spouting ignorance. Rocket has no idea how the fuck twitch works... its his second fucking stream... and once alpha is released I can't imagine him continuing to do them. Who the hell would subscribe? Just be grateful that he's being far more transparent than a lot of developers. Enjoy the free show.

• Like 3

Night/evening looks great! Glad they toned the lighting down! Bloom is still at crazy height!

It's truly awesome. But it reminds me of something. I've always been hoping them to change the way the video brightness setting influences details at night.

Because in the mod, it isn't actually necessary at all to get the nightvision goggles. You can just tweak the brightness. And if you don't, others probably do (guess most do it) which makes playing at a realistic setting senseless.

It would be better if the black level would clip at a certain distance around the flashlight, where the light dropoff is sort of passing a threshold level.

This way you could influence from midtones upward, but everything too dark for the eyes would change from black to grey, without showing more detail.

Would be awesome if they could make it work like that. Or maybe it's implemented this way already...does anyone know?

• Like 1

Is freelook still ingame? Now when i thought about it i have not seen it.

• Like 1

ROCKET IS TALKING ABOUT BUYING IT

annnnnnnd he crashed hahaha

alpha you cheeky bastard!

Edited by Vindicator

I FUCKING KNOW MAN! CAN'T WAIT! NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT STEAM AND SHIT. RELEASE TOMORROW

and he said there's still a lot of bugs, so don't buy it until you're sure [you want to?]

That sounds pretty definitive.

• Like 1