SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Calm your man tits, I'm absolutely sure it will be out in January or February next year. Some people on said here there aren't any game breaking bugs. I disagree. Have you seen how the current state of the zombies? All glitchy and with delayed animations n shit? Or how some weapons and items still don't work properly? Think of it like this: The more it gets delayed the more features we will have at launch.

I can deal with that, some players can other's cant..

Who can't, can buy it when after the testings over

But meeeee, im gunna get the alpha 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

I can deal with that, some players can other's cant..

Who can't, can buy it when after the testings over

But meeeee, im gunna get the alpha 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Don't get me wrong, I'm fucking buying it the second it gets released he he he...

If I can manage to get a saddle on orlok I get to keep him.

SA GET MondayZ?

I'll call in "go fuck yourself" to work and rot in my own filth while I play for days....

Edit: Use this to download clips if you like.

http://www.twitchtools.com/video-download.php

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Im thinking monday/tuesday, guys.
With producers maybe coming in on a saturday to verify. 

Can anyone spare me the effort of finding the stream? I went out for Indian and I sort of just lost the thread.

Calm your man tits, I'm absolutely sure it will be out in January or February next year. Some people on said here there aren't any game breaking bugs. I disagree. Have you seen how the current state of the zombies? All glitchy and with delayed animations n shit? Or how some weapons and items still don't work properly? Think of it like this: The more it gets delayed the more features we will have at launch.

Well, one of the first things he said was about not revamping the zombies (for the alpha release), so don't be disapointed about them...

At around 13 mins, rocket says this.

"We're about to get a new zombie, (just about to implement it), the solider zombie, but it probably wont make it in time for alpha"

1. It really sounds like he has a release date in his head
2. ALPHEURHRRRRRRRRRR OMG SU SUUUN!!!!!

"We're about to get a new zombie, (just about to implement it), the solider zombie, but it probably wont make it in time for alpha"

I am quite sure they planned not long ago to release the alpha sometime during the middle of December. They will never confirm a date because they keep running into issues that prevent them from wanting to release the game. If the latest bug is fixed and nothing else has arisen then they will release the alpha but until then let us all just keep our fingers crossed.

Yaya! Then there's a part where he says, that they're so excited to add more cool stuff. But they won't because it's only bring more problems and delay the release of alpha....Gimme..:Gimme SA...It's Comming and i'll be cumming.

I'd be seriously surprised if they released now just for the fact that they've been working hard and the holidays are about to start. They're going to to be slammed hard when they release for a good while, you'd think they'd want to tackle that fresh.

Right after a short break sounds about perfect

This has to be my highlight from the stream ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16FGQQrE4To#t=62

I'm still watching it. There was just another good one:

"I present to you a fire extinguisher."

Some guy was running around with a fire extinguisher and was holding it up like Simba in the beginning of Lion King.

• Like 4

I just hope this thing comes out this year..I don't mind bugs i bet lots of you don't mind them aswell...I mean lots of us played DayZ mod from the begging and no1 gave a crap about bug fest...So what the hell?

• Like 1

ljqz.jpg

This made me burst out laughing.

If I don't see a cult of banana worshippers pop up in the game, I'm going to be disappointed.

• Like 1

It seems like going to release after the weekend... And I'm going to be away from my computer from Tuesday until January 2nd... Please Rocket, release on sunday! :D

Also, rocket posted on reddit 45 minutes ago which means he got about three hours of sleep...  Give the crazy mofo some props for being so hard working.

It seems like going to release after the weekend... And I'm going to be away from my computer from Tuesday until January 2nd... Please Rocket, release on sunday! :D

Also, rocket posted on reddit 45 minutes ago which means he got about three hours of sleep...  Give the crazy mofo some props for being so hard working.

Anything important to know? :)