SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Yeah that's the point. Especially after the video of the train video rocket posted, they were probably on a work party and thought this would be a hilarious joke picture to post!

I dont find it hilarious when everybody is just craving for SA to do this and post it...

• Like 1

yea, but how about if they actually mean it this time?  lol

Lets hope so bro.

• Like 1

I dont find it hilarious when everybody is just craving for SA to do this and post it...

True. Let's just hope man!

shop skills level 9000

Edit: gimped for text.

FknAmxg.jpg

Edited by BioHaze

And here's where the rational separate themselves from the insane.

I'm going to get myself a beer right now, want one so we can sit back and watch people go nuts over nothing?

• Like 2

We may be just overhyping ourselves here but rocket should know better not to post this photos if he doesnt mean it, its just cruel...

• Like 4

We are one flesh, brother.

We wear our rationality like a cloak, which we must leave at the door to this thread.

Embrace it brother, embrace.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 4

We may be just overhyping ourselves here but rocket should know better not to post this photos if he doesnt mean it, its just cruel...

I don't think it came from Dean.

Are you ppl sure that's rocket in the train? It doesn't look like him to me....

Anyway enough hype for today, I'm going to pop some uglies in Brutal Doom now. C u.

• Like 1

So cruel if it's only a joke. 

Why are you guys so serious and bitter? I imagine them having a Christmas celebration, seeing that train, going *CHOO CHOO* and making a picture of it.

I wouldn't mind the alpha being released, too. But your existence shouldn't cling to it, neither should you lose all your humor and joy over it!

• Like 7

you need to count the rivets...

• Like 7

I'm going to get myself a beer right now, want one so we can sit back and watch people go nuts over nothing?

I will join you. I appreciate your courtesy!

• Like 1

you need to count the rivets...

IS THERE MORE THAN ONE RIVET?!?? I can't count. I can read and write, just not a counter.

• Like 3

He didn't post it AND he's already given multiple statements about people looking into things like this (Saying don't look for clues that don't exist).

The hype train is part of the culture of DayZ now, I think it was just meant to be a funny picture :)

Hey, if it comes out tomorrow, we're all laughing. I'm just saying it's probably more advisable for people not to get ahead of themselves when this has happened before.

• Like 8

He didn't post it AND he's already given multiple statements about people looking into things like this (Saying don't look for clues that don't exist).

The hype train is part of the culture of DayZ now, I think it was just meant to be a funny picture :)

Hey, if it comes out tomorrow, we're all laughing. I'm just saying it's probably more advisable for people not to get ahead of themselves when this has happened before.

agreed. Still, don't you think the radio silence is odd? (not saying it means something, but that's not just my imagination right?)

There have been multiple times where info was dry for multiple days so nothing special here.

• Like 3