SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

I'm sad that they're at a Xmas party getting hammered and this is the best they could do to torment us. How about a fake drunken release announcement? Some racial slurs?

Edited by SJKSJK
  • Like 4

I'm sad that they're at a Xmas party getting hammered and this is the best they could do to torment us. How about a fake drunken release announcement?

That would be funny xD

agreed. Still, don't you think the radio silence is odd? (not saying it means something, but that's not just my imagination right?)

I guess I don't even notice that sort of thing anymore. I'm kind of on Matman's side with that one. I enjoy it when there are streams and update topics though!

EDIT: And I'd support people going full on bonkers at the slightest hint (imaginary or not) of a release if it didn't mean massive amounts of angry forum fallout the next day.

Edited by AnarchyBrownies
  • Like 2

Rocket is pointing at the Christmas tree, Standalone release date confirmed 25th December.

(:

"look at me. i was in military never in the military. I am professional reload man amateur firearms enthusiast."

Fixed.

Really wish we could get some updates, I need moar :3

Edited by Snister101
  • Like 1

you need to count the rivets...

train_zps2c2639b8.jpg

Only two rivets on that train #CHOOCHOOO

• Like 1

Is that photoshop or can I actually buy one of thous from you?  Might not match my République de la Lémurie freelance layout I have in mind but I want one anyway.

• Like 1

Another day with no news

These feels

• Like 3

Is that photoshop or can I actually buy one of thous from you?  Might not match my République de la Lémurie freelance layout I have in mind but I want one anyway.

Its Orlokian magic, he just imagines things and they appear.

• Like 1

It's Majik, I'm afraid. As has been pointed out.

It just exists in the virtual world.

Rgds

LoK

I just want Dean to say if it'll be out this year or not, just so I can relax and forget about it if it isn't going to make 2013.

• Like 2

Dean, go on another expedition and delay the game further. I am sure we will all appreciate that.

You bring shame to this dojo.

-Your dad

Edited by SJKSJK

sweep the leg.

Relax, guys n gals, it'll be here when it's ready.

L

• Like 3