SmashT

November Round-up

It was a very quite day. No updates, no tweets, no screenshots.

It's kind of good though, since it means they are rather busy to get this done.

Or they have spontaneously turned American and are celebrating Thanksgiving. (I actually had to look up what day thanksgiving is cause i'm Straylan)

Edited by Dchil

Only 4 more pages until we hit the magical "200" mark!!   I like the prediction made a few pages ago that Alpher will release when this thread hits page 200!

Quick! everyone post "it's happening" memes!

Or they have spontaneously turned American and are celebrating Thanksgiving. (I actually had to look up what day thanksgiving is cause i'm Straylan)

Hicks is American as far as I know. 

QwWpv2m.jpg

That's right kids, by Christmas of next year we will all be enjoying SA!

And that's the story of how Dean hall saved not only Christmas, but also videya gaems too!

Edited by KorroBravin

Ill wager rocket has his finger over the release or not release button grinning like a cheshire cat!

Will he? Won't he? Surely he is happy with the general response from the last video?

Please sir can we have some more? #holding out hands.

2 days to get to 200.  FFS Rocket throw us some fuel to power up the hype train mate  :lol:

The hype train doesn't run on Beanz well  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:

What if I tell you that its a possibility that we will control trains in standalone in the future... ;) That fuels you guys enough?

• Like 1

This morning, I got up and it was a sunny day with blue sky (oh wonder). I boiled my coffee and my toast with marmelade tasted specially good. When I went to the metro, the traffic lights showed green all the time, nobody trying to cut my way and nobody spitting in front of me either. I then stepped into the metro and luckily as I am, it just opened its doors and despite 20 people pushed in, the metro was empty enough for me to squeeze in as well. The ride was exceptionally convenient, we skipped 2 stations and I arrived office early enough to buy a coffee AND have a smoke while not being late. Work didn't hold any trouble and time flew by. On the way back home, rush hour was bearable, I walked back home without interference and when I opened the door, I could smell my wife's cooking who cooked one of my favorite German dishes. She even thought of putting a wheat beer into the fridge.

So here I am, thinking it's xmas, noticing that it's not the 24th of December and I open the dayz forums. To my surprise I am not logged in and when I do and check this thread, I see "DemonGroover" (DayZ forum team member) posting 2 times (page 193 and page 196) about the hype train. 

To me, this is a sign. It can't be anything else...........it's the sign that I have to refill my beer.

Prost!

• Like 7

This morning, I got up and it was a sunny day with blue sky (oh wonder). I boiled my coffee and my toast with marmelade tasted specially good. When I went to the metro, the traffic lights showed green all the time, nobody trying to cut my way and nobody spitting in front of me either. I then stepped into the metro and luckily as I am, it just opened its doors and despite 20 people pushed in, the metro was empty enough for me to squeeze in as well. The ride was exceptionally convenient, we skipped 2 stations and I arrived office early enough to buy a coffee AND have a smoke while not being late. Work didn't hold any trouble and time flew by. On the way back home, rush hour was bearable, I walked back home without interference and when I opened the door, I could smell my wife's cooking who cooked one of my favorite German dishes. She even thought of putting a wheat beer into the fridge.

So here I am, thinking it's xmas, noticing that it's not the 24th of December and I open the dayz forums. To my surprise I am not logged in and when I do and check this thread, I see "DemonGroover" (DayZ forum team member) posting 2 times (page 193 and page 196) about the hype train. 

To me, this is a sign. It can't be anything else...........it's the sign that I have to refill my beer.

Prost!

It's November, not December.

Despite i am not a little child, i sure feel like one as before christmas. Pump up the hype. Its wonderful to disappoint again. Pain builds your character.

Q:

Is it today? jk...

Loved the stream you did last week. It would be really awesome to have something like that at the end this week too if it's possible. But I understand if you are busy and there is no time for that.

A:

If there is something worth showing, that will be meaningful for people to watch, then I'd love to do another one. Same will continue after we release. If it's worthwhile for us to show stuff off and answer questions, we'll do that.

Rocket on reddit

Doesn't sound like we can expect it this week...I'd say December 9th is it.

Edited by Grabarz

Ehm, I haven't seen this before: http://imgur.com/rAumAdp

I know that Dayz will be released on Steam. But I just noticed this and I'm quite certain that the button has explicitly said: "Dayz Mod" and not "Alpha Test". 

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

they changed it a few months ago ...

Oh, haha. Awkward.. 

Edited by Sebbe

Rocket release SA to keep me from buying a Xbox one please !

It is too late for me :( Also the Xbox One is shit and most features were a lie.

• Like 1