Safire (DayZ)

How much are you willing to pay for DayZ Standalone ?

I'm scratching my balls right now.

• Like 2

NO! Bad Diddums! Don't scare away the newcomers!

He's not a newcomer, he's a spammer. You don't join a forum, make one post linking you to somewhere else, and bugger off. I doubt he'll be back, and if he does come back, it'll be purely to prove me wrong. This ain't a keeper.

• Like 2

He's not a newcomer, he's a spammer. You don't join a forum, make one post linking you to somewhere else, and bugger off. I doubt he'll be back, and if he does come back, it'll be purely to prove me wrong. This ain't a keeper.

He's been a forum member since December 2012, the thread has tags, the opening post was edited and the poll link leads to an actual DayZ poll. :) But like you said, I could be proven wrong. Bots never stop evolving, they're like Pokémon.

Let's just wait for Safire to show lifsigns again and we'll see. ^^

I have a vivid image of someone scraching Nelson Mandelas balls now

Edited by svisketyggeren

Either way, the outcome will be good enough.

He either doesn't come back and we have one less bot or he does come back and realises that we are all total cunts and then just leaves, never to return.

I voted that I'd pay whatever if there was a special release - if it's while it's in alpha though I'd happily pay up to 20EUR and begrudgingly pay up to 30EUR.

• Like 1

Why do people vote so low? I voted 25 because i think it's reasonable for a game like this.

Edited by narkoman14

The poll is not adapted to the SA release and pricing.

A = alpha (early adopters) = $£€.

B + beta (not so early adopters) = $£€.

C = complete (not alpha nor beta) = $£€.

Marketing Strategy may change.

So im a bot because i made post 10months after my registration ?because im curious about community opinions after 10months delayed game ? I posted this poll on reddit and here too to have as much answers as possible...

I register there when i bought game, im sorry for 0 posts...

Im not a bot, 2+2 is 4 :-D

• Like 2

matt said in a interview it would be 15-20 euro i think.

so most id pay 15 pounds english. if its as buggy as arma 3 on launch it should be free :lol:

why use the poll off the forums ? do you get paid for the adverts ?

Hell no ! i wanted to have as much answers as possible so i made that poll so i could post it to reddit and other dayz forums.

Edited by Safire

Well I paid $30NZD for Arma 2 Combined Ops just for DayZ Mod (and a little better graphics), so I don't mind paying around that (+/- $5) for the actual DayZ Game.

Edited by LiftCore

If you ask me it would be real for alpha price to be 15-20 €, as they said, and like Arma 3 was on alpha release. It`s early and testing phase. 

For beta and full release, I guess we must wait and see how this situation develops. If they manage to implement all the things that they have said they will. Then, I think a price could be even a bit higher than Arma 3 right now, because then it will be a huge MMO survival game with a lot of features. 

We will see was it worth to wait for server-client architecture to get finished, for what Rocket said that it is maybe the best feature in game, network bubble, etc. If it really works as they said it does then they deserve to success. Personally, I won`t regret to give 15-20€ for DayZ SA alpha, and I don`t know why people post things like they will not play DayZ SA. Then why do you even post on these forums, especially things like that. If you don`t like it, then stop and leave, I don`t know why do you event post things like that here. Most of people that are active on this forums are here for nice discussion, to check news and read other peoples opinions. Not to troll.

• Like 1

I am prepare for pay whatever my girl have in bank :D

• Like 2

I am willing to pay up to $15USD for it in its Alpha state. 

No tents, no vehicles, there is going to be a lot missing.  If it is a $60 game in the end, I think 1/4th of the price is fair at Alpha release.

Edited by klesh
  • Like 3

15-20€ but even more..if crappy full release fucking online not working like gta5 costs 69.90...

• Like 2