SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

Is that the word on the street?

It's the LOL on the street. So, there's that.

I'm quite certain this information hasn't been released, but do we know how far the network bubble extends? I highly doubt Rocket's brief graphic was anywhere near to scale, but is it a 1000m radius? 2000m? What? Speculate on that.

Edited by Katana67

Back to topic guys: Do you think the fact that Dean has returned from his "silence" is evidence that he thinks it's ready to release?

no...nohahahah no.

I think the final lap is done because one month has passed and they're now testing.. After the test we see if it's really ready and do we need a grande finale lap to fix performance.

I think you right, we maybe witnessing the early stages of the first Release Sprint! I'm so excited!!!

• Like 1

The Steam Halloween sale has arrived, and I have had 30 dollars on my account for the past three months in anticipation for buying DayZ. Must... resist...

Ha! Why is everyone saying this is it? Is it just a random "excitement bubble" or is there something in Hick's last tweet that makes you think it's actually coming in the next 24-48? From what Rocket said, I thought they still had a large multiplayer test to run. Thanks!

Edited by DrGonzo

Da, blyad.

The water has broken, all they need know is time!

No because performance is extremely shit and worse than the current mod apparently :rolleyes:

Talk about jumping to conclusions.

Edited by SomebodyEpic
  • Like 2

Definitely loving that new picture. Cool stuff when you consider how much harder ESP hacks will be with this setup. Whatever it takes! I have a feeling it will release after I've just spent what free money I have. 

• Like 1

Definitely loving that new picture. Cool stuff when you consider how much harder ESP hacks will be with this setup. Whatever it takes! I have a feeling it will release after I've just spent what free money I have.

Battleye is a pretty aggressive anti-cheat, but VAC has never stopped anyone. Rocket said they were switching to VAC :(

I'm quite certain this information hasn't been released, but do we know how far the network bubble extends? I highly doubt Rocket's brief graphic was anywhere near to scale, but is it a 1000m radius? 2000m? What? Speculate on that.

1,5 Km from what i can remember.

• Like 2

Battleye is a pretty aggressive anti-cheat, but VAC has never stopped anyone. Rocket said they were switching to VAC :(

Are you kidding me? Valve anti cheat is one of the best programs to prevent hackers, they work with a delayed system that's why you never see a person ingame being banned permanently by VAC itself, which gives the impression to certain people it does not work the way it should.. Before you say it doesn't function correctly state some facts.

Edited by Serova
  • Like 2

1,5 Km from what i can remember.

I measured it from the dayzdb map, it really is 1500m

I measured it from the dayzdb map, it really is 1500m

Rocket said that it isn't scaled on his picture. Just a random measures.

rocket said he had it from the internet....it isn't even from BI ..lmao

And i remember him saying it in a video. I'm not going by that map.

IT+s+NOT+HAPPENING+.+half+life+3+unconfi

Too lazy to edit the background to SA

Edited by TheRedScare
  • Like 1

I guess this is a question about the technical meaning and not about the release date

it means that in arma2  the client had access to information about  the blue area ( complete map) while now the client has only access to info about an area like the red circle....should be obvious what this means

Does not compute... what does that mean ?,  that only loot and Z's will load into the amount in the red area ?, would a sniper in the red area be able to see and kill someone in the blue area ?

Edited by Budheadz