SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

I still think there will be an announcement tonight, Halloween is too good a fun to miss out on after all most streets willl have Zombies on them tonight. :)

Good luck with that!  :P

I still think there will be an announcement tonight, Halloween is too good a fun to miss out on after all most streets willl have Zombies on them tonight. :)

I admire that optimism.

• Like 1

Only in the america does anyone really care about halloween.  From what I have heard, Halloween isn't really a big deal every else.  Sooo Halloween is just 10-31-2013 (31-10-2013 for everyone else) for the devs.  

• Like 2

31.10. is a holiday here, so I do care about it :D

And...

• 2 minutes ago Changed changenumber316797319149

Qutie big version number change - not that it means anything useful.

still big here in Scotland and the rest of the UK.

learn something new everyday 

31.10. is a holiday here, so I do care about it  :D

And...

• 2 minutes ago Changed changenumber – 316797 › 319149

Qutie big version number change - not that it means anything useful.

ditto

"not that means anything useful"

I can make up a conspiracy theory to prove you wrong if you want? 

Edited by Vindicator
  • Like 1

We should all just take this time to relax and think inwardly about our lives and our impacts on society as a whole and our friends/family. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdBNI5Jej-M

Leider ist dieses Video, das Musik von SME beinhaltet, in Deutschland nicht verfügbar, da die GEMA die Verlagsrechte hieran nicht eingeräumt hat.
  • Like 1

Oh dear patriotism. Honor and courage, things that the US lost a long time ago...

Unfortunately you are right for the most part... although there is still a very few select group of people with those traits still!

Back on topic though, it would be awesome to even know if any testing has been done yet.

Unfortunately you are right for the most part... although there is still a very few select group of people with those traits still!

Back on topic though, it would be awesome to even know if any testing has been done yet.

Yes, some testing has been done.  A couple guys from Musty Gaming got to test SA a few nights ago.  How much testing was actually done, I'm unsure about.

• Like 1

Yes, some testing has been done.  A couple guys from Musty Gaming got to test SA a few nights ago.  How much testing was actually done, I'm unsure about.

Way to blow their cover cover Skaterzxor, now we are going to have execute them to tie up loose ends.

• Like 1

Let's just kick back and chill :P

I think at this point its just a matter of time before an official word is put out as to where they are with the game.

Plus, ITS HALLOWEEN (Big whoop for me maybe not for everyone else but still!) which means its a night full of fun and frights. Once we all get through today, maybe a blog will pop up tomorrow (I'm not worried or in desperate need of one and neither should you be but if that arrives too, that will be nice) :)

Ether way!  Have a good day :P

Pretty big test right now...

Player Name Score Duration victor 0 00:05:38 s0und 0 00:06:25 SteakandPotatoes 0 00:07:20 Uptime 0 00:05:18 MattLightfoot 0 00:04:35 vrata 0 00:00:51 raist 0 00:01:47 BES-FIDO 0 00:08:32 vespa 0 00:09:34 klesh 0 00:17:08 temp 0 00:20:47 Crendel 0 00:14:13 rocket 0 00:11:43 psychotron 0 00:09:54 QuantumAI 0 00:11:31 Hicks_206 0 00:22:03
  • Like 1

Pretty big test right now...

Player Name Score Duration victor 0 00:05:38 s0und 0 00:06:25 SteakandPotatoes 0 00:07:20 Uptime 0 00:05:18 MattLightfoot 0 00:04:35 vrata 0 00:00:51 raist 0 00:01:47 BES-FIDO 0 00:08:32 vespa 0 00:09:34 klesh 0 00:17:08 temp 0 00:20:47 Crendel 0 00:14:13 rocket 0 00:11:43 psychotron 0 00:09:54 QuantumAI 0 00:11:31 Hicks_206 0 00:22:03

You're right! Hopefully things are going well!

Maximum players: 21. Woohoo! Just 100+ some people to join for a true stability and stress test :D lol..

• Like 1

Could this be the final stress test before the release? #ItsHappenin? 

I think I will get a heart attack when I see it in the Steam client.

I will propably jump out of Window (I live in the fourth level)

• Like 1

I want to believe.

Well Rocket is on the forums right now doing something. Idk, I'm not letting myself get yanked along by the hype train.

• Like 1

Call me crazy, but wouldn't they need more people to test the servers ? Not just 21?

• Like 1

Well Rocket is on the forums right now doing something. Idk, I'm not letting myself get yanked along by the hype train.

Rocket tell us the good news... plz...

So much speculation, but I'm right there with you!!!!!! Preparing the release post!?!?!

So much speculation, but I'm right there with you!!!!!! Preparing the release post!?!?!

My hearts racing right now...

• Like 1