SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

Oh cool, only half way across the country from me :P

Oh cool, only half way across the earth from me :'(

• Like 6

Oh cool, only half way across the earth from me :'(

Aww poor baby.

START WALKING :P

Anyways. What exactly does this indicate officially? Just testing right?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!! DEAN HALL IS CLIMBING ANOTHER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!! THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

What if I told you there was another server?

I would give you a kiss. I'll make it a long weird kiss with my eyes open if you tell me how many players have been on said server for how long successfully. 

• Like 3

i don't even understand why your falling for this troll. Who even said those servers are even real dayz standalone servers? Because they say steam server? lolz

Edited by Zanders

i don't even understand why your falling for this troll. Who even said those servers are even real dayz standalone servers? Because they say steam server? lolz

Oh they're real alright. 

Because there are alpha testers on these servers?

Because there are alpha testers on these servers?

LOL how do u even know its not a little freckled 12 year old making those names up?

Seriously!

LOL how do u even know its not a little freckled 12 year old making those names up?

Seriously!

That would be too much effort for an 12 year old who is probably busy playing BF4 now.

I would give you a kiss. I'll make it a long weird kiss with my eyes open if you tell me how many players have been on said server for how long successfully. 

@Fraggle

Don't give your beans, answere him...

Have I already mentioned that they are like politicians? <_<

Seriously!

I don't know... but if we have two options:

1. It's an alpha testing server

or

2. There a little 12 year old sitting on his/her PC for days, changing names frequently between up to 20 Persons. And because that isn't enough, he hacked SteamDB and made it look like it's the official server.

I'd bet on number 1.

• Like 1

Guys, stop getting ahead of yourselves. There is no indication that it will be out that soon at all.

True. We are getting very different vibes, from "it's done , all we need is some time to package it up and push the button" implying days till release to "major development and testing to ensure multiplayer performance and stability" implying weeks, possibly months. On top of that devels went into full reverse a month ago from being semi-open about development to full secrecy mode sprinkled with occasional cryptic hints.

This information vacuum become a perfect breeding ground for wild rumors, speculation and conspiracy theories. The one thing that can fix this is a real devblog. 

Edited by ZlobaRUS54
  • Like 1

I don't understand. Why do they only play for 30-50 minutes at a time?? Surely the game must be more entertaining and worth to spend time on.

The one thing that can fix this is a real devblog. 

But I'm enjoying the crazy speculation, it's awesome.  In a crazy way.

• Like 10

But I'm enjoying the crazy speculation, it's awesome.  In a crazy way.

I just do not get it. Whats the point in speculating? Its totally pointless. 

More towards everyone in here.

I also want it to release so i can play it but speculating about whats what and why its why and so on for me is a waste of time.

What i do enjoy tho is sitting here reading all the crazy stuff and throwing in a question that is a lot more valid than those your speculating about :)

Anyhow, what if i said that i have done something which you all have fallen for? ;)

Edited by Zanders

Anyhow, what if i said that i have done something which you all have fallen for? ;)

Did you invent Jalepino Poppers?  If so well done, I'm sold hook line and sinker.  Now you're about to tell me they're not jalepinos in there at all I guess. 

• Like 2

Who are you again?

• Like 1

I don't understand. Why do they only play for 30-50 minutes at a time?? Surely the game must be more entertaining and worth to spend time on.

My guess is they implement one thing, then hop on for half an hour to specifically test the one feature then tweak if needs be or move on. 

• Like 1

If that server in Texas is real, I'm wondering if they are testing server performance from half way around the world. I mean what better way to fully test performance of a the server client architecture?

Edited by mick17

Okay, let's put an end to all this.

Months ago i played DayZ and decided to create an internet hype around that game, just by creating fake persons, dev blogs, interviews etc. There is no Dean Hall or DayZ Standalone. You have all been fooled by my supreme intellect.

Hardest part was to make WarZ so incredible bad, so all the communities hope and time was spent on Standalone rumors.

April fools.

• Like 10