SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

So will guys be able to stream this on Twich or is it still a test zone that is closed to Joe public????

Once it's released, that's it.

As far as I know the current small testing group is the only part of the process that will be carried out behind closed doors.

Is that what the SA will be called?

Yeap, the previous "DayZ" name was part of the cover-up conspiracy to prevent leaks. 

So Stop finding bugs ;)

Oh don't worry we'll leave tons for you guys to pull your hair out over.

• Like 2

As far as I know the current small testing group is the only part of the process that will be carried out behind closed doors.

At some point it was that "the chosen ones" can stream before the release but things have very likely changed :(

• Like 1

At some point it was that "the chosen ones" can stream before the release but things have very likely changed :(

Yes but I see that as a good thing tbh.

Instead of having to torture yourselves watching the "chosen ones" play while you wait, everyone will get access at the same time.

Fraggles got a point. what the hell are we gonna do once its released? we no longer have to wait for it so what the heck are we gonna do?

Fraggles got a point. what the hell are we gonna do once its released? we no longer have to wait for it so what the heck are we gonna do?

Complain about stuff I guess, it'll be like the good old days.

• Like 10

Complain about stuff I guess, it'll be like the good old days.

"No sidechat makes the game boring"

"I can't find any guns!"

"How can i store my gear safely?"

"I LOST ALL MY STUFF!!!"

"Zombies are too hard, and too many"

"Where are the vehicles?"

"I want my money back"

"Too many bugs, released to early..."

"My brother hacked on my account"

"Why must I buy the same game again?"

• Like 11

it will be in beta or public alpha, so still much to discuss and reflect...this community won't just vanish ;)

Edited by joe_mcentire

"No sidechat makes the game boring"

"I can't find any guns!"

"How can i store my gear safely?"

"I LOST ALL MY STUFF!!!"

"Zombies are too hard, and too many"

"Where are the vehicles?"

"I want my money back"

"Too many bugs, released to early..."

"My brother hacked on my account"

"Why must I buy the same game again?"

+ The game is poorly optimized!

+ I had to run for 30 minutes to play with clan-buddies

• Like 5

If anyone, ANYONE, ever says "Too many bugs, released too early." I will [insert your own scenario here].

Not a chance it'll be released during the weekend.

Not a chance. It will never be released.

Not a chance it'll be released during the weekend.

i too had a vision today!  ...a blurred one because i got wasted and woke up naked in my bed next to a black feather boa...could mean something but at the same time maybe nothing...

...devblog...maybe?

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 1

Not a chance. It will never be released.

Not a chance, it will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

Here's the argument:

1. It is possible that DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

2. If it is possible that DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T, then it is necessary that DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

3. If it is neccessary that DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T, then DayZ is released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

4. Therefore, DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

Edited by HumanBeing25

Not a chance, it will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

Here's the argument:

1. It is possible that DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

2. If it is possible that DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T, then it is necessary that DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

3. If it is neccessary that DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T, then DayZ is released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

4. Therefore, DayZ will be released in some possible world W at some possible time T.

Your posts make me tired and cringey.

• Like 2

m1c0ShR.png

7smart5you

standalone will never come out guis

Edited by Death Dealer
  • Like 1

I asked two questions yesterday and didn't get any answer. Probably because noone knows the answer but I'll try my chance one last time.

1) Does anyone know if radio stations/channels that will broadcast music will be in Alpha release?

2) Does anyone know if they fixed the night time lighting system that Dean mentioned in a previous interviews as "terrible" or something close to that. I haven't found anything regarding this anywhere but that interview.