ibux (DayZ)

Dayz sa with no zombies?

How about DayZ without the survivors? Maybe you could play as a cow or something.

• Like 4

How about DayZ without the survivors? Maybe you could play as a cow or something.

or maybe a angry cat? :)

I think playing as a dog would be cool, run around in a dog pack hunting food, and chasing cats :P

Maybe you could be some one`s best friend! I guess it would get boring fast, tho.

Edited by ibux

det er en zombie spillet ellers ville jeg vurdere.

Jegse ville sihakke Dansak øgsaa. :)

Danish!

I speak butchered Danish too.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

Gotta love people who hang out in a zombie survival game forum and ask for them to be removed.

People have been awfully polite with you so far, i guess i'll be blunt.

The door is here -->[]

Looks more like norwegian to me. :)

Looks more like Danish too me. :)

To me it looks like the work of Google Translate.

• Like 2

Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Looks more like norwegian to me. :)

MMMMMM Hmmmmmmm

To me it looks like the work of Google Translate.

e8TImhQ.png
Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 5

How about the abillity to spawn As50's with unlimited ammo, and every time you fire, you get a care-package of Apache helicopters who destroy EVRYTING! on the map, and u get pointZ and shiz

Serious suggestion after this sentence.  How about DayZ with no weapon other than a hatchet?

Sorry, but that sounds extremely boring.

nope, if is DayZ will have that be with zombies because without zombies DayZ will be WarZ= CoD, or they play Arma2.

Edited by EsnouBro

Has everyone just forgotten that DayZ was conceived as a SURVIVAL game?

The fact that it happens to have zombies isn't really all that important to the original concept.

Zeds aren't the focus. They're the sprinkles on a roguelike survival cake.

If Rocket, back in the day, had put flying monkeys. Would you now be so fixated on the flying monkeys that you miss the point of the game?

Probably not.

Zombies turn people into zombies. It's what they do.

• Like 3

I don`t get the haters, why the fuck does it matter to them if i want to play SA with out zombies some times?  They can stil play it with zombies o.<

Edited by ibux

What the OP wants is a Hunger Games type of game. I'd like that too. Fuck Zombies! They're essentially retarded NPCs. What's so great about that anyway? I'd even go so far to say that DayZ probably would be be better without Zeds in their current state.

Shut up the fuck about Wasteland please! Thank you.

Has everyone just forgotten that DayZ was conceived as a SURVIVAL game?

The fact that it happens to have zombies isn't really all that important to the original concept.

Zeds aren't the focus. They're the sprinkles on a roguelike survival cake.

If Rocket, back in the day, had put flying monkeys. Would you now be so fixated on the flying monkeys that you miss the point of the game?

Probably not.

Zombies turn people into zombies. It's what they do.

Didn't DayZ originate from the Zombie Sandbox or a version before ZSB? Anyway.. i played on Wasteland Sandbox #4 a while ago...i went solo and had a lot of fun with 6 other players...we had a fight that went over an hour for a heli that i crash landed later because that one can of fuel only lasted for 200m :D So much for pvp with a cause unlike DayZ spree killing.

You guys should give Wasteland a chance. You don't need to fight if you don't want to but you still have to get food and water to survive. And you have weapons en masse plus a gunstore.

Edited by Enforcer

Well atm the zombies are just a backdrop anyway.

If there were no zombies you would need something to keep you on your toes apart from the PvP.

Wild animals, escaped lunatics, dinosaurs, terminators, something.

• Like 4

Didn't DayZ originate from the Zombie Sandbox or a version before ZSB? Anyway.. i played on Wasteland Sandbox #4 a while ago...i went solo and had a lot of fun with 6 other players...we had a fight that went over an hour for a heli that i crash landed later because that one can of fuel only lasted for 200m :D So much for pvp with a cause unlike DayZ spree killing.

You guys should give Wasteland a chance. You don't need to fight if you don't want to but you still have to get food and water to survive. And you have weapons en masse plus a gunstore.

I tried wasteland today. I thought it was decent, but the food/water mechanic was redundant. Food was so easy to find and hunger/thirst ws never a problem. Also, why doesn't wasteland adopt the DayZ style scavenging system (Iems in the world, different design etc, instead of a barrel and a box of fruit in every town with an endless supply)