No you didnt. Because else you wouldn't post the already obvious event.

You were trying to back it up. Cause you thought youtube was behind you.

But you're an idiot.

There actually saying sorry because they have to remove anything by LAW that contains copyright music.

They dont give a shit what music is playing on there. Even if it was "Friday - Rebecca Black"

Yeah, i did. LOLOLOLOL.

• Like 1

Hi nsjmurray,

Thank you very much for your notification.

We have deemed the material you have provided as Harassing and Upsetting.

The content has been removed.

The user has been notified.

- The YouTube Team

Get this trough your head, I am on my vacations right now, as soon I get back Tuesday I will post the video here with some parts cut since calling you a noob is considered an insult by youtube these days. Your death to my hands will be posted and it will make you look like a douche again, I would like to see you take the video down based in " Niall was killed" and you saying I will get banned. 

- Supa Sand

• Like 2

Curious how someone can make a copyright claim on a youtube video they don't own the content to? Can anyone just report anyone else's videos and have them temporarily removed?

Well, since the video has been removed on a copyright claim, I would say yes. It's all very pathetic, really. Niall has had a video taken down despite having absolutely no material that anyone in their right mind would deem as harassment.

If OP re-uploaded the video without the intro music, then it would be unlikely to be taken down again, as the music was likely the only problem.

• Like 2

Get this trough your head, I am on my vacations right now, as soon I get back Tuesday I will post the video here with some parts cut since calling you a noob is considered an insult by youtube these days. Your death to my hands will be posted and it will make you look like a douche again, I would like to see you take the video down based in " Niall was killed" and you saying I will get banned. 

- Supa Sand

As soon as it is reuploaded, it will go down again, i assure you, i'm bored of you now, your account will be disabled, please go ahead, i look forward to it.

Enjoy your vacation.

Isn't your own account at risk of being suspended for making false copyright claims?

• Like 2

Isn't your own account at risk of being suspended for making false copyright claims?

Indeed, that is quite possible.

-snip-

Allow me:

FY0pl9Tl.png

• Like 3

Goto youtube page...

....Sees First Video that shows up saying: 24 Hour Charity Gaming Livestream!

charity.png

Wait a sec

You game for charity to do good things....

...?? But you trash talk to others and make false copyirght claims?

Edited by GuitarPants

Yeah, i did. LOLOLOLOL.

What is your youtube name so I can view your videos. Time to dislike your videos.

Edited by delta5
  • Like 1

Goto youtube page...

....Sees First Video that shows up saying: 24 Hour Charity Gaming Livestream!

Wait a sec

You game for charity to do good things....

...?? But you trash talk to others and make false copyirght claims?

Read the comment under the video!  lol

Streamed live on Aug 7, 2013

Unfortunately, the heartless people on YouTube have shut the stream down for no reason given other than a 'Terms of Service Violation'

The Stream Will Be Cancelled Until Further Notice.

Please Feel Free to Donate until the 8th of august! it still helps!

Sounds like he knows all about violation of TOS.  

I almost want to report his youtube account for Cyberbullying...

This may include content that is posted to maliciously insult, demean, and intimidate individuals.
Edited by irdaemon

Read the comment under the video!  lol

Sounds like he knows all about violation of TOS.  

o WOW! didnt even see that one yet! EPIC!!! XD

Snapshot so we dont have to give him any views lol.

charitylol.png

tumblr_mr6hvaCai81sdk2tco1_500.gif

Edited by GuitarPants
  • Like 1

Both sides of this argument were dumb. The OP murdered sometime on what was clearly a no PvP server, and got the appropriate ban. But, then, the server admin took to calling the OP a child and even took legal action against a YouTube video.

It really is just dumb what this turned into to.

• Like 1

This was amazing. Well done DayZ Community!

Both sides of this argument were dumb. The OP murdered sometime on what was clearly a no PvP server, and got the appropriate ban. But, then, the server admin took to calling the OP a child and even took legal action against a YouTube video.

non-pvp should be against the rules...

<'gooogle translation'>

Make a ban for the bandits in the game and in the Youtube.

This have make me happy.

:)

I will post this video here on Tuesday, I wasn´t a bandit just a fresh spawn with m1911 that the server itself provides, when he came down he had no gunners, I though he was getting out and take me out I took my chances and the result was the biggest butthurt admin of all time.

Edited by Supa Sand

Nevermind.. i was looking at the right server!

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/146.185.31.106:3340/

Server details on game tracker clearly state PVP is allowed:

SERVER DETAILS

UK Based friendly server with an image of becoming more PVP friendly. Not riddled with scripts layered upon scripts, no AI bots, fair starting loadouts, custom loot tables and more chance of spawn, no night time or full moon night scripts, no stupid halo jumps.

We aim to provide n00bs a place where they can start out and learn more about the game before venturing into other lost domains. Admins are friendly and helpful along with regular players being helpful and non judgemental smiley.gif

Although we do encourage communication and friendliness, this is DayZ...we do also encourage the rule of "THERE ARE NO RULES"...so if you want to be a bandit and shoot everyone, then please go ahead smiley.gif

All we ask is no cheating, no battle logging and certainly no hacking smiley.gif

nsjmurray, the server does clearly state it's PVP friendly on gametracker.  is the reason you want the video taken down b/c you don't want thebelsonator finding out you're anything but the "friendly and helpful" admin that is "non judgmental"? He clearly calls out on gametracker that this is a pvp server, "Although we do encourage communication and friendliness, this is DayZ...we do also encourage the rule of "THERE ARE NO RULES"...so if you want to be a bandit and shoot everyone, then please go ahead".

Just say'n, you might be why the server has a running average of 2 people.

Edited by irdaemon
  • Like 4

This is actually hilarious, the funniest part being the overly butt-hurt carebear.

I would send a counter-DMCA to YouTube, stating that it is fair use and it will be properly reviewed.

I also like his tagline on YouTube:

i'm a 17 year old gamer, and i play games and you laugh at me

He certainly got that right.

• Like 3

non-pvp should be against the rules...

NoPvP carebears have full gear and ready for find action B)

30w89kk.jpg

ok where that cow is go? :huh:

• Like 1

I will post this video here on Tuesday, I wasn´t a bandit just a fresh spawn with m1911 that the server itself provides, when he came down he had no gunners, I though he was getting out and take me out I took my chances and the result was the biggest butthurt admin of all time.

*EDIT* statement retracted, seams his post was deleted one way or another.

Edited by BigMike

I would like to know how he got it removed in the first place, this came up if I am not mistaken he says I stole it from a video 

hZ4t3zC.png

Edited by Supa Sand