rocket

DayZ Developer Blog 3rd August 2013

Here is a free solution.

http://www.equalify.me/?page=main

It is an addon for Spotify.  I downloaded it and it works.

Just right-click on the EQ interface in Spotify and choose Options --> Change Sound Device.

Hope this helps.

Waow, thanks alot for the help xD Sorry to tell you though, I need premium to make that addon work^^ I guess I'm a hopeless case ;D But extremely thankful for the interest to help (=

After what I had read so far on DayZ forum, I never imagined there were people that were willing to help in this community, u learn something new every day! Kodos to you! (All my beanz are belong to you!)

Edited by Freeaze

Odd, I got it to work without premium...

What problems are you having?

If you need to, I can help using Teamviewer if you are up to it.  I use Teamviewer a lot with my customers as it's a no-brainer, does not need to install, and changes the password automatically every time you use it.

Shoot me a PM is you want to go that route.

Edited by SpudmanWP

Odd, I got it to work without premium...

What problems are you having?

If you need to, I can help using Teamviewer if you are up to it.  I use Teamviewer a lot with my customers as it's a no-brainer, does not need to install, and changes the password automatically every time you use it.

Shoot me a PM is you want to go that route.

My bad, mixed it up with Fidelify^^ That should solve most of my problems then^^ Thanks alot SpudmanWP.

And the other program can hopefully solve my other problems (= (pre-thank you to CapricornOne!! ;D)

Why are you so off-topic ?

Freeaze & SpudmanWP

I should remove all of your posts.

There is a suggestion Forum section.

"Just simply wanted to put this out there. Please support the option for "Sound Output Device" in SA! <3"

Back on Topic,,,please.

• Like 5

Why is the standalone so far behind the community build?
So you've added clouds, cloths and few other small things. This is 8+ months of work?
Maybe Rocket should spend less time doing motion capture and climbing mountains.

I seriously hope the dayz mod is still available even when the dayz SA is released.

Edited by Zerks
  • Like 1

So you've added clouds, cloths and few other small things. This is 8+ months of work?

Maybe Rocket should spend less time doing motion capture and climbing mountains.

I seriously hope the dayz mod is still available even when the dayz SA is released.

ignorant, stupid or troll... Cant decide.. But clearly rebuilding an engine and such is small thing.

Edited by Zeppa

There was one cloud that was really big and took quite a while to draw.

• Like 11

There was one cloud that was really big and took quite a while to draw.

not 2 mention dean has an aliernwere pc and if i had an aliernwere pc then id probly sit there an look at it 4 like 500 daysi n a row!!1!1 lol

Apartments won't clean themselves.

• Like 3

Why do birds fly and not walk? Why do universes exist at all?

Some things are just brute facts that needn't be questioned.

Hi people, first post 'ere.  I have not ever played DayZ, despite watching hours of lets plays (as well as Rocket's diary) over the internet (Not enough money for Arma 2 and op arrowhead).  Anyway, I finally decided to get on and share an idea that I had concerning murderers in the world of DayZ standalone.

I was thinking about a good way to have a punishment for murderers.  I'm wondering now, is there safe/social places to reside in game - like some sort of central camp or taken facility (maybe the end game facilities I think I read about can start to facilitate such functions as the one I will mention now  - kinda like a rebuilding of order)?  I was wondering this as it would be nice to have a Bounty hunter "guild" system built in for catching murderers along with a "wanted" list with players witness descriptions working to full player identification so they can a) be blacklisted (by players for players) and players can b ) look out/avoid for them and then maybe hunt for them for some sort of reward.  Thus, any player thinking of turning to the darkside may think twice as to get themselves off the blacklist would be no easy task...(as players do not trust them etc etc)  This way if players do decide to be evil and are cunning, they may never be fully ID'd and may gain notoriety / legend amongst the playing community.  PLease, feel free to let me know if this has been suggested, as I have not read every single post on the forums to know!

Edited by Smelly Legend

Hi people, first post 'ere.  I have not ever played DayZ, despite watching hours of lets plays (as well as Rocket's diary) over the internet (Not enough money for Arma 2 and op arrowhead).  Anyway, I finally decided to get on and share an idea that I had concerning murderers in the world of DayZ standalone.

I was thinking about a good way to have a punishment for murderers.  I'm wondering now, is there safe/social places to reside in game - like some sort of central camp or taken facility (maybe the end game facilities I think I read about can start to facilitate such functions as the one I will mention now  - kinda like a rebuilding of order)?  I was wondering this as it would be nice to have a Bounty hunter "guild" system built in for catching murderers along with a "wanted" list with players witness descriptions working to full player identification so they can a) be blacklisted (by players for players) and players can b ) look out/avoid for them and then maybe hunt for them for some sort of reward.  Thus, any player thinking of turning to the darkside may think twice as to get themselves off the blacklist would be no easy task...(as players do not trust them etc etc)  This way if players do decide to be evil and are cunning, they may never be fully ID'd and may gain notoriety / legend amongst the playing community.  PLease, feel free to let me know if this has been suggested, as I have not read every single post on the forums to know!

It has been suggested multiple times.

Our answer is no. 

It has been suggested multiple times.

Our answer is no. 

Thanks for the reply.  That is a shame, as hunting for specific nasty players would have been a great addition and given depth to in game politics as well as survival.

Thanks for the reply.  That is a shame, as hunting for specific nasty players would have been a great addition and given depth to in game politics as well as survival.

What you've suggested would probably be more suited for Takistan Life: Revolution, or something.

There will be more things implemented into the Standalone in regards of things to do though, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

May I also suggest you watch videos of DayZ Aftermath mod - it's an upcoming mod for the mod which includes central trading posts and stuff - worth a look!

This is the devblog thread, if you got more suggestions, use the DayZ suggestions sub forum.

not 2 mention dean has an aliernwere pc and if i had an aliernwere pc then id probly sit there an look at it 4 like 500 daysi n a row!!1!1 lol

Really? I would throw it out the window, cheap piece of dell rubbish! :P custom builds ftw!

• Like 2

Really? I would throw it out the window, cheap piece of dell rubbish! :P custom builds ftw!

Agreed.  It's not that hard to custom build your own computer.  And if you can't be bothered to do that, there are sites that let you pick what you want and they build it for you, so you get a custom computer, but you pay a little more than you would doing it yourself.  But when you buy Alienware, you're just spending a lot of extra money for lights.

• Like 1

haha indeed, i just built my mate a PC for £1000 and its a beast. 4670k, 8 gb ram, 120 gb ssd 1 tb storage gtx 770, 750 w psu (for sli down the line) etc. I also added in a £100 all in one cooler into that build ( h100i,) never used to trust all in one loops but they are getting better nowadays. Still dont come near to my custom loop though ;)

an equivalent alienware is about 1,800. They charge an extra 160 to add 1 1tb sata drive, i mean wtf! 

Well, can you imagine what mac would cost... Im gonna be sick. And all that power raped with macOS

Edited by Zeppa

Well, can you imagine what mac would cost... Im gonna be sick. And all that power raped with macOS

same could be said for windows, horribly heavy and inefficient OS :P

• Like 1

Hey it's not all that bad. I've a dual-boot hackintosh. Windows for gaming and programming and OSX for audio stuff and it didn't cost me a cent extra.. The CPU and 16gigs of ram really help for big sessions

True,but still beats every other OS what comes to the gaming...and thats why we are here ^^

Again, I have to agree.  I'd personally be using linux full time if it were supported more by game developers.

Agreed.  It's not that hard to custom build your own computer.  And if you can't be bothered to do that, there are sites that let you pick what you want and they build it for you, so you get a custom computer, but you pay a little more than you would doing it yourself. 

https://www.stealthmachines.com/