What happens on Friday? Do we get to club Bambis

SHUT UP

SHUUUT UUUUUP

STOP WITH THAT WORD

STOP IT NOW

OT:

Can't we all just be friends?

Enemies with Friends???

So can I club Friends then ... huh ... can I ... please ... please!!!

I want my cool cans back! It's not game breaking, what about the voices of those who like the additions?

Why is everyone who is for the cans acting as if it was a final decision to pull them out and never put them back in?

All that happend was, that a step back was taken, to talk about it again and decide what to do.

The way you feel about them beeing pulled out again, is the exact way some people felt about them being put in the first place.

Your feelings in that matter are as important as theirs are. Looking at it from a larger perspective, there is no winner or looser in this matter at the moment. Just one decision that's been re-evaluated.

All names let aside, I think f.e. the green-beans can glows too much when put into the map. When you see it on the floor in the supermarket, it looks less realistic as f.e. the can of beans. This doesn't mean it's a bad design.

I would have preferred several can designs for every mod that has a right to be honored, where the best can be chosen, rather than taking the first that has been made and including it. I believe there are people out there who would have liked to participate in honoring special members of this community, who didn't even know about it, before the patch was released.

How many times do I need to say, the can issue is just the flashpoint - the cause is the communication and systemic issues. This is what matters. It will be addressed. Until then, supporters/detractors - GO CLUB SOME SEALS

very true, but it is also true that the more popular a given thing becomes the more people will feel the need to comment, you will always have these schisms its human nature it seems, people become invested and believe only they know what true purity is.

i hope those involved can see that it isnt really about them, its stupid humans.

p.s.

i can just see the headlines, dean hall developer of the popular game dayz is advocate for the seal clubbing industry. ;)

p.p.s.

im going to be shameless and say, please please can you use your influence to get BIS to fix multiplayer in the arma 2 engine, everyones CPU is running at 50% capacity and their GPU at 30%, you have the power! (sorry) :P

I am sorry but this HAD to be done...

HAHA "Don't worry, Derpy's will survive in our memories.."

• Like 2

I am sorry but this HAD to be done...

Hello there

I usually find the angry Hitler video thing over done, However I really liked this one. Splendid stuff.

Rgds

Oberstgruppenführer LoK

• Like 1

I find this video offensive because hitler is my dad.

• Like 1

Those baby seals have had it too good for too long. It's about time somebody from within the anti-baby seal movement stood up for what they believe in. They may look 'cute', but behind those deep black eyes which seemingly are devoid of any emotion, lies nothing but deceit and treachery. Never turn your back to one, as it may well be the last thing you ever do on this Earth. Also, I heard all seals are racist.

I wasnt talking about any particular post you've made but your overall attitude. You are a troll dude even if you don't want to admit it. I can read you know and I saw you being trolling people left right and centre no matter how subtle. The fact that you regressed to insults says it all.

The mods here aren't Trolls. I have been on this forum for a long time and lurked here before I became a member. They haven't trolled and infact, done quite the opposite: Helping. If they were trolls, they wouldn't be mods.

I hope the people who are "not updating to new patch in protest" really go through with it. As if your shitty server carries any weight or gravity.

All it will do is have your pathetic server fade to dust, so nothing of value was lost.

• Like 1

I said it before and I'm saying it now, you do not deserve to get any credit for your trolling. Glad they removed you all.

Firstoff, you need to be shot.

Moving on!

I personally didn't see a problem with adding the new items so by all means, I say bring them back. I don't see how their presence as it was broke immersion, so yeah, hoping they get brought back. Added more variety to the game.

I've not looked too deeply into this controversy, because of what I've read, it's downright silly.

Is anyone else a bit of confused why shit seems to have hit the fan here?

A few select individuals from the 'community', are feeling a tad butthurt about, well, nothing really. They bitch and whine about how they are being left out, and cry for anarchy every time something they do not want gets added. It isn't the cans, that is fairly clear, they are just whiny little kids that cry over anything.

You would find these same people after this can incident blows over, up in arms ready to riot if Rocket decided to... ohh, maybe make trees a few Milimeters shorter; claiming it destroys 'immersion'.

Again, it is not not the game itself, it is them holding strong to their image, the image of whiny little crybabies.

However, I will stop there, wouldn't want to flame anyone. I mean, obviously the REAL DayZ community has been so awful to these people in the past. Giving them an awesome free mod to play, and having it constantly updating, and even producing a standalone for this mod, for them to buy and own for themselves. They clearly have every single right in the world to start a flame war.

• Like 2

Firstoff, you need to be shot.

Moving on!

I personally didn't see a problem with adding the new items so by all means, I say bring them back. I don't see how their presence as it was broke immersion, so yeah, hoping they get brought back. Added more variety to the game.

You have a different opinion than my own, I should threaten your life.

• Like 1

You have a different opinion than my own, I should threaten your life.

Haaaah, That was great. Beans to you.

How do forum moderators deserve to be put in game? Are they in dev team, did they add something to the mod?

Edited by RomaTheBest

I loved that video... I see the similarities between the sub reddit and it now!

Thanks for that, put a lovely smile back on my face!

Well thank you for taking your time to add ingame content, i dont have those kind of skills so my hat of to you sir!

Hello there

I usually find the angry Hitler video thing over done, However I really liked this one. Splendid stuff.

Rgds

Oberstgruppenführer LoK

I just could not resist, this is actually my first time with the angry fhürer video, glad you liked it :)

• Like 1

A few select individuals from the 'community', are feeling a tad butthurt about, well, nothing really. They bitch and whine about how they are being left out, and cry for anarchy every time something they do not want gets added. It isn't the cans, that is fairly clear, they are just whiny little kids that cry over anything.

You would find these same people after this can incident blows over, up in arms ready to riot if Rocket decided to... ohh, maybe make trees a few Milimeters shorter; claiming it destroys 'immersion'.

Again, it is not not the game itself, it is them holding strong to their image, the image of whiny little crybabies.

However, I will stop there, wouldn't want to flame anyone. I mean, obviously the REAL DayZ community has been so awful to these people in the past. Giving them an awesome free mod to play, and having it constantly updating, and even producing a standalone for this mod, for them to buy and own for themselves. They clearly have every single right in the world to start a flame war.

No. You see the funny thing is that you are now the 'community' that is bitching about being left out. The mods put these objects in, and they have now taken a step back... There was enough of an opinion to change their minds. God can you be more of a little passive-aggressive little cunt? Turning to ad hominem on something that members from both communities are trying to address in a fucking civil manner, the way the Rocket himself has said that it should be discussed?

• Like 1

How do forum moderators deserve to be put in game? Are they in dev team, did they add something to the mod?

They deal with assholes every day. Just as important as updating the mod, I'd say

• Like 4

They deal with assholes every day. Just as important as updating the mod, I'd say

Not really.

People are likening them to Jesus and Ghandi, if you don't support their canned muffins you are literally Hitler.