rocket

The Notorious Can Incident

No. You see the funny thing is that you are now the 'community' that is bitching about being left out. The mods put these objects in, and they have now taken a step back... There was enough of an opinion to change their minds. God can you be more of a little passive-aggressive little cunt? Turning to ad hominem on something that members from both communities are trying to address in a fucking civil manner, the way the Rocket himself has said that it should be discussed?

I could care less about the cans ya' little fucking moron. ROFL! I am grateful that I have such an awesome game to play, regardless of the names of the fucking food in it. I'd eat Golden feces and diarrhea motherfucking lolipops if it was in game. AND I'D FUCKING ENJOY IT. Same can be said of anyone else that is a real DayZ fan, and not some whiny little shit.

What is truly funny, is little shits like you that make troll accounts to get on the forums and troll the real dayz community. You think this shit is civil? What a laughable post! Your bean can is fucking :emptycan: .

Look what you've gone and done, you've reduced me to your level. I apologize for being such a piece of shit.

I could care less about the cans ya' little fucking moron. ROFL! I am grateful that I have such an awesome game to play, regardless of the names of the fucking food in it. I'd eat Golden feces and diarrhea motherfucking lolipops if it was in game. AND I'D FUCKING ENJOY IT. Same can be said of anyone else that is a real DayZ fan, and not some whiny little shit.

What is truly funny, is little shits like you that make troll accounts to get on the forums and troll the real dayz community. You think this shit is civil? What a laughable post! Your bean can is fucking :emptycan: .

Look what you've gone and done, you've reduced me to your level. I apologize for being such a piece of shit.

It seems this really has you heated. I'm sorry the removal of some pixelated cans really rubs you the wrong way to reduce yourself to a high school kid not getting his way. People are allowed to express their opinions on the direction of the mod, your opinion isn't better than anyone elses because you "would play and enjoy the fuck out of it no matter if the zombies had tophats and hatchets were replaced with dildos because only a TRUE DAYZ FAN WOULD PLAY IT".

Get off your fucking high-horse, you're playing a game... Just like the rest of us, they are allowed to have a different opinion other than your own. I'd hate to see how you react when there are ACTUAL problems in your life.

• Like 2

They deal with assholes every day. Just as important as updating the mod, I'd say

These "assholes" still can play the mod, after been dealt with on the forums. So if they havent coded anything etc. They dont deserve to be put in game, in other words - it would be right if mod developers had their names/references to them on the cans.

Edited by RomaTheBest

Wow, this shit needs to be locked and put to bed.

Who would have thought a few pixels would have everyone's nickers in a twist to this extent.

Come on people, lets get a little perspective here please.

Safe to say the idea got canned.

I'll be here all week folks.

• Like 6

How do forum moderators deserve to be put in game? Are they in dev team, did they add something to the mod?

Provide you with a stable and clean site for you to:

1. Talk about the mod with other players

2. Find out new information about the mod such as patch updates

3. Seek help or information regarding the mod such as troubleshooting and mechanic explanations

4. Organize events with other players

Without the forum mods, half of the posts here would be hacking posts with links to steal your CD-key, and the other half would be a mix of gibberish, flaming, or people asking why nobody is taking care of the forums. They do all of this voluntarily. They don't get any form of payment for looking after over 1000 people daily, in fact half of the time they simply get shit thrown at them.

So, you shouldn't be asking "Why?", you should be asking yourself "Why not?"

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 3

It seems this really has you heated. I'm sorry the removal of some pixelated cans really rubs you the wrong way to reduce yourself to a high school kid not getting his way. People are allowed to express their opinions on the direction of the mod, your opinion isn't better than anyone elses because you "would play and enjoy the fuck out of it no matter if the zombies had tophats and hatchets were replaced with dildos because only a TRUE DAYZ FAN WOULD PLAY IT".

Get off your fucking high-horse, you're playing a game... Just like the rest of us, they are allowed to have a different opinion other than your own. I'd hate to see how you react when there are ACTUAL problems in your life.

Ahh trolls, the most illiterate morons on the interweb... Gotta love a good, dumb, troll every once and a while.

As I said, I could care less about the names of food, the fact that they removed them means nothing to me. Resorting to insulting my off the computer life in attempt to provoke an emotional response (ergo: troll), is pointless. When I have real life problems, I deal with them like an adult would.

Comparing names of food to zombies wearing top-hats is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

My flaming of you is over, as you have clearly lost.

You are resorting to false positives and bringing in outside forces, as a troll would, to get me more heated. It shall not work my good sir!

Go play some WarZ, you'll fit in well. :thumbsup:

3. Seek help or information regarding the mod such as troubleshooting and mechanic explanations

You shouldn't be asking "Why?", you should be asking yourself "Why not?"

I'm not sure "stable" is the right word to be using in regards to this forum right now.

Edited by RedNome

Ahh trolls, the most illiterate morons on the interweb... Gotta love a good, dumb, troll every once and a while.

As I said, I could care less about the names of food, the fact that they removed them means nothing to me. Resorting to insulting my off the computer life in attempt to provoke an emotional response (ergo: troll), is pointless. When I have real life problems, I deal with them like an adult would.

Comparing names of food to zombies wearing top-hats is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

You are resorting to false positives and bringing in outside forces, as a troll would, to get me more heated. It shall not work my good sir!

"No, MY rageboner is bigger!"

"NO, MY RAGEBONER IS BIGGER!"

"Mine's biggerer!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yah-uh!"

Both of ya, put your tampons in and :emptycan: it.

"No, MY rageboner is bigger!"

"NO, MY RAGEBONER IS BIGGER!"

"Mine's biggerer!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yah-uh!"

Both of ya, put your tampons in and :emptycan: it.

Show me where I was raging...

Otherwise, off my dick, literally.

You have been in here arguing as well, so if you're going to hop on somebodies bandwagon, be a proper role model.

Good lord you are pathetic. So anyone that criticizes your childish posts is a troll, right? Do you even know the definition of the word?

I assume when you have any problems in your life, you deal with them as you are dealing with this current crisis: like a fucking man-baby.

Your 'flames' and 'insults' boil down to: you're an illiterate troll, your post is dumb, go play WarZ, I win and you lose.

Please go shoot some bambis or punt a few puppies because you clearly have some deep residing anger-issues. They surface here and cause you to post scant and worthless drivel which doesn't forward the issue at hand whatsoever.

<--------- Bigger man.

Good lord you are pathetic. So anyone that criticizes your childish posts is a troll, right? Do you even know the definition of the word?

I assume when you have any problems in your life, you deal with them as you are dealing with this current crisis: like a fucking man-baby.

Your 'flames' and 'insults' boil down to: you're an illiterate troll, your post is dumb, go play WarZ, I win and you lose.

Please go shoot some bambis or punt a few puppies because you clearly have some deep residing anger-issues. They surface here and cause you to post scant and worthless drivel which doesn't forward the issue at hand whatsoever.

Toodaloo!

Show me where I was raging...

Otherwise, off my dick, literally.

You have been in here arguing as well, so if you're going to hop on somebodies bandwagon, be a proper role model.

I've not been arguing with anyone.

All of my posts have either been proper replies to people without insulting them, or haven't even been on the subject of the cans at all.

If you want to keep throwing a hissy-fit at someone because they disagree with you, don't fill this thread with your trash, do it over PM.

Apart from that, I don't recommend using the word "literally" if you do not understand its meaning.

• Like 1

I've not been arguing with anyone.

All of my posts have either been proper replies to people without insulting them, or haven't even been on the subject of the cans at all.

If you want to keep throwing a hissy-fit at someone because they disagree with you, don't fill this thread with your trash, do it over PM.

Apart from that, I don't recommend using the word "literally" if you do not understand its meaning.

You were on the topic of my genitals, and I told you to get off of it = literally.

Marvelous. Now back on topic.

Edit - If this argument carries on I'll start hiding your posts until you leave the thread. Other people use this forum too, let them speak... about the topic.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2

We are talking about the mod, so we should be put in game?

So if there were no moderators, we wouldnt receive patch info :) ?

I already know the game mechanics, nobody has explained it to me.

Which events? Forum ones or in game gatherings - "to hold chernogorsk" for example.

Without the forum mods, half of the posts here would be hacking posts with links to steal your CD-key, and the other half would be a mix of gibberish, flaming, or people asking why nobody is taking care of the forums.

Fine for me. I miss good old rage threads about pvp, banditry, hackers etc.

They do all of this voluntarily. They don't get any form of payment for looking after over 1000 people daily, in fact half of the time they simply get shit thrown at them.

If shit gets thrown on them, maybe they should change something? Or they like to be unliked

So, you shouldn't be asking "Why?", you should be asking yourself "Why not?"

Lets say, developers have higher priority.

• Like 1

I suggested this before in another thread earlier, and I'll suggest it here again. We should host a poll and let the numbers do the talking rather than people trying to bash and scream louder than the other. Maybe even lock this thread as well. A poll is much easier to keep track of anyway, it's a simple yes or no question: "Do we want these new items in the game or not?" there's no need for hateful comments or long "political" posts. Let the majority get what they want in the next patch, God knows when that'll be anyway. But so far all I've seen from this issue is the community AND servers being divided up over a bunch of goddamn tin cans. It's not worth the frustration and anger.

Edited by Scott Pilgrim
  • Like 2

Marvelous. Now back on topic.

Edit - If this argument carries on I'll start hiding your posts until you leave the thread. Other people use this forum too, let them speak... about the topic.

My last post was on topic, this thread should be locked anyhow.

I suggested before in another thread earlier, and I'll suggest it here. We should host a poll and let the numbers do the talking rather than people trying to bash and scream louder than the other.

I've always wondered why this wasn't done from the start.

I'd happily lock this thread and start a poll but it's Rockets thread so probably wouldn't be wise of me to do that :)

Edited by Fraggle

I'd happily lock this thread and start a poll but it's Rockets thread so probably wouldn't be wise of me to do that :)

I second that, getting hard to moderate what basically now is becoming personal insults and jibes. A public poll would seem the most legit and sensible way of knowing what everyone actually wants.

I've always wondered why this wasn't done from the start.

I have agree'd with this from the start as well.

Problem is, this is quickly becoming an almost unsolve-able argument.

No matter what gets done, there will be an un-happy portion of the community, which would be fine... but, we forum people have to hear about it. Even in side chat people have been babbling on about it.

Wish the idea had honestly never come up. All I want is the community to get along for fucking once instead of these conspiracy theories.

Who the hell wants a video game to involve shit like politics does?