joeyslucky22

[3D model] Different Food Qualities (3/29 Update)

There you go: http://imgbin.org/images/11605.png

Voddler chocolate ;)

Also made the scissors (render includes Voddler chocolate): *will update when render done*

Can anyone tell me how to properly upload images or embed them? Doesn't seem to allow them for me.

You need to upload the images to Photbucket, Tinypic or similar and then link the image in your post :)

Then again, There's no cool food names you could make with "Rage" D:

I'm thinking some sort of energy drink?

If these got in the game you would know whose tent you were ransacking by what cans of food were being mega stockpiled.

• Like 2

If these got in the game you would know whose tent you were ransacking by what cans of food were being mega stockpiled.

I'm afraid you'd only find smokes in my tent, tho...

34rizoh.png

Hey, I just noticed that there's a Kerbal Space Program reference! I'm unbelievably bad at that game!

Alright, since noone else is stepping in to save the day, I made a food item to commemorate Joey's effort. Presenting Joey's Cup-Ramen - Enjoy the Sensation Within Zombie-Nation ( おいしいだよ!):

516ltv.png

71gx90.png

(kinda lazied out on the texture after getting the cylinder-side colored and the top section... might go back to it and make it a little more detailed at some point. And I should probably check if I can get the license to use that zombie thumbs up logo :D)

And because I never managed to get them embedded before, the previous items close-up (there's some minor texture glitches here and there that I should fix, but at the moment it's like why bother):

2rcodug.png

nn6ys2.png

2dq2p3.png

116lzzm.png

Edited by Elvaron
  • Like 9

With all these fancy new products hitting the market, we're gearing up for one hell of a party.

Joey, you'd better get cracking dedicating some carpet shampoo and surface cleanser to folks.

I expect to make myself sick with all the nom noms and bevvies.

• Like 1