Dancing.Russian.Man

I take your brand labels and substitute my own!

So. As a good portion of you people know, there will be no Cola/Pepsi/Heinz according to Smasht_AU.

But that doesn't stop us from having a little fun at coming up with DayZ-themed brands and punch-lines for drinks and/or beans -- even concept art of such luxuries.

What would YOUR ideal DayZ-inspired brand be? What witty quote would you write on it?

Or if you're savvy enough, here's a little tin-can template. By downloading the .PSD, you can have the background removed easily. Or if you can't work with .psd files and don't know how to remove the background, here's a .PNG without a background.

Here's my new brand of beanz.

And of course, if the mods feel that this doesn't need its own thread(though it only focuses on

creating stuff for fun), they can merge this with another thread. Not that you need my permission to do it anyway.

• Like 15

What about me? I've got a bloody brand logo for a face! What now!?!? Is there no God?!?

BTW - MR Russian, I would give you some beans for this thread but I've run out.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 4

What about me? I've got a bloody brand logo for a face! What now!?!? Is there no God?!?

BTW - MR Russian, I would give you some beans for this thread but I've run out.

That's alright, there's so many things in your post that I like.

So you can have mine instead!

Edit;

So where are everyone's designs? :P

Hopefully being worked on. Come on, people, make me proud. B)

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

And I'll happily turn the best into 3d if you like in this image as it's quick n easy.

dayz.jpg

• Like 2

Zpam (please add spamlike foodstuff, please add spamlike foodstuffs, but only if you can cook them ((if you get them crispy they almost taste as good as baccon, dont hate on spam)) )

Pepz

Mama Rocket's homestyle Pasta

aaand I ran out of steam fairly quickly...

• Like 1

I can't draw :P

Chocolate Cherno cookies.

"Not quite the best taste in the world, but hell it's cookies!"

A few notes folks.

#1 If you use a template make SURE that it is under either an appropriate Creative Commons License or Public Domain. Otherwise Rocket can't use it because DayZ SA is a commercial product.

#2 Just posting an image is not enough. If you hope that rocket and BI can make use of your idea you have to indicate your work is open to be used as such. By far the best way to do this in my opinion is by realesing your work under a Creative Commons Share alike License.

Quoting myself from the other topic. If you do not know what Creative Commons is

http://creativecommons.org/about

The License I believe is best is this one

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

You are free:

• to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
  • to Remix — to adapt the work
  • to make commercial use of the work

Under the following conditions:

• Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
  • Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

A few notes folks.

#1 If you use a template make SURE that it is under either an appropriate Creative Commons License or Public Domain. Otherwise Rocket can't use it because DayZ SA is a commercial product.

1. This is for fun. I really doubt Rocket is going to pick anything here and use it as is.

2. Rocket can very likely come up with something of better quality and/or more fitting that what we're able to slap together.

Would be pretty nifty, though.

Edit;

"Processed Cardboard Flavoured Sustenance, with Dripping"

I would eat that. Just once. To try.

Don't judge my curious nature.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

Rocket's Beans "They're a BLAST of Flavor!"

Komrade Kola " A taste that keeps coming back!"

Kursk brand sardines " A can of fish that will sink your hunger."

Igor's old-style Soviet Proletariat Pasta " A taste that will remind you of the soil of the Motherland"

• Like 5

This is using the Chernarus flag from the BI wiki.

AjHtID8.jpg

Edited by klesh
  • Like 3

If there's beer in the standalone then HOMEBREW ahoy :D no more multinationals (but no more stella artois too >:( )

Though in england that means all manner of funnily sounding beer names. I'm sure there's one already called Ye Olde Zombie's Teate...but don't quote me on that. :emptycan:

@ Phil - like this you mean? Although that ones' American.

ZOMBIEBlack_zps9a812386.gif

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 7