rocket

New Dev Blog Report: November 2012

.. Thanks for registering just to tell me to use pending notifications to fill up my mail box... ..

:lol:

I love "clever" people like you.......tosser.

Yep, so clever that I joined these forums in November just because I knew FinKone would eventually use a lame argument like that. :rolleyes:

FinKone]

.. Thanks for registering just to tell me to use pending notifications to fill up my mail box... ..

Umm... If you use a decent email provider, like gmail, the emails will stack on top of each other as a single email instead of a billion. I do it just for this thread and its quite convenient being able to read all the new posts without having to leave my gmail client.

Also, you can choose if you want the email every post, once a day, or once a week. How is that spam?

Edited by bilago

Thing is no one is demanding that the game be released right now we just want some word on whats happening with the game to let us know that things are still moving forward and progressing towards an eventual release. I mean FFS his last public statement was about being depressed and considering cutting his losses and about high blood pressure and some things not being worth it. Hes giving off a real Dave Chappele type of vibe like hes gonna just crumble under his success and disappear and hes got us all here waiting holding our breath because hes gone dead silent for no damn reason. Its really irresponsible when you have this many people following you to simply ignore them like they aren't there.

you either dont know what its like to be depressed or you havent felt the pressure like he has ........ it can have a major impact on a persons mentality and own sanity the amount of pressure and things going thro your mind one word slipup and you could feel like quitting and wanting removing yourself from everything its a big challenge to overcome . yes , i have been depressed before for 2 years i didnt want to talk to anyone or go out and leave the house it felt like everything i was doing was wrong even tho i wasnt . i think rocket needs space right now especially on his army medical discharge .

just my thoughts

Umm... If you use a decent email provider, like gmail, the emails will stack on top of each other as a single email instead of a billion. I do it just for this thread and its quite convenient being able to read all the new posts without having to leave my gmail client.

Also, you can choose if you want the email every post, once a day, or once a week. How is that spam?

Because I don't want game crap in my email box you silly dummy. If its unwanted in my mail box... its spam. Understood?

Am i the only one thinking that some shit went extremely bad and they might have given up on the SA but don't wanna say it yet? I'm not trying to be a troll, a bitch or anything like that, but if u judge by what is happening, i wouldn't be surprised to hear that. I know depression is fucked up, but he could ask some of the developers to come by the forums and give us an update on how things are going (Even if it was only to tell us that the SA was delayed). Since he didn't do that, i'm starting to think that there's something that goes beyond what is being speculated here.

This may sound like a conspiracy but if i were on his shoes, i would be fuckin scared to tell people the SA wouldn't come out.

"DAYZ IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT. MORE DETAILS COMING SOON." has been there since the dinosaurs :P

I love the second part... "MORE DETAILS COMING SOON" ... :X HAR HAR ... HAHAH! HARHAHZHA!

• Like 1

I love the second part... "MORE DETAILS COMING SOON" ... :X HAR HAR ... HAHAH! HARHAHZHA!

What , if the site is planed for 2013 :P ?

Standalone wasn't canceled lol... We just don't know when It'll come: tomorrow or 2 months!

This is an extremely unproffessional way of handling this.

Arma 2 is selling like hotcakes for the current steam sale because of dayz. You really think Bohemia will let Rocket release standalone right now?

• Like 1

Rocket dont care about us... :(

Shush. If he did not care, then he would have left a long time ago. Just because he hasnt said anything just doesnt mean we wont be getting any news some time down the road. I mean for what it stands the man needs a break that he rightly deserves. Let him have some down time for once. I am sure all of you can relate to that.

But a simple tweet or- No. Whatever his reasons are, its best for a individual to relax and take a break which means having to sometimes to cut ties with the real world. Hell we cant have our moms and dads holding our hand every night before we go to bed now can we?

Don't say He doesn't care about us. Tomorrow is the New Year, let him just enjoy the holiday and puff, you'll have SA, but I'd a update, maybe today or tomorrow to see the progress of the game!

Clearly Rocket has turned into Bobby Kotick, because he takes time off to see his family between Xmas and New Year. I know I haven't paid Rocket a dime, but I like DayZ, so I think I'd at least entitled to 75% of his soul.

• Like 2

I feel like you're only shooting yourself in the foot, the more you complain about the lack there of updates (and release) of DayZ. You're building up so much anger to the point where when the game does come out, you'll take it out on Rocket by not purchasing the game out of spite. It's not his fault you have no patience. People who are like that are probably the same kind of person that doesn't wait for their food to cool down a bit, instead they burn their entire mouth and complain about it all damn day. Wait!

• Like 1

Seeing as this is rather old and the posts are off-topic, instead of everyone getting paranoid that rocket has abandoned you, remember he is on holiday.

Besides the new year is close, can you think of a better time to give out some news other than Christmas.

Anyway DayZ SA discussion thread here http://dayzmod.com/f...one-discussion/