Well lets see a few days back my friend and I ventured to the NE Airfield for the first time' date=' not well armed just an enfield with a few mags and an AK-74 with 5 bullets. we made quick work of the hangers, but in the distance we see a car driving we quickly head to the COM's tower. My friend and I had never driven a car, so with my buds amzing marksman skills just 2 bullets 1 in each of their heads they were both down, this is where it gets... interesting... We quickly dispatched to the vehicle to find a third in a ghille suit and this guy... well just listen we gun him down not yet dead just passed out we loot him and find two MK17 TWS SD's with 16 mags! WOW we had never seen guns like this, but no time to waste we jump in the jeep and run the ghille suit man a.k.a. "The Third' over with the jeep and now he finally dies. Now we have been driving for a couple minutes and we see a helicopter, they tried saying something, but it wasn't very audible considering I was in a skype call with my friend. All of the sudden the session ends so we join another server and run into the hills after we sigh about the loss of our beloved jeep we try to use the MK17's and see they have thermal scopes oh yeah! We go to town on the zombies and head in-land, at this point we have more respect for our lives and cautiosly and covertly start raiding ZELEN we head down to the market loot it to the bone and move out. We had about 30 zeds on our tail, so we use our tactic one person sprints ahead, turns around, and and lights those F'ers up! After eliminating them all we head back to the NE Airfield once we get there we decide to log off and take a break considering we'd been playing for about 5 - 6 hours. We log back on the next day my friend in the farthest hanger and I'm in the COM's tower I quicly and covertly cleaned the area and dispatched towards my bud, but around the second hanger i randomly freeze fo about 3 seconds, then 2 zeds manage to work their way in front of me I get into a mosh-pit of zombies and my bones break and at this point my friend is lighting those zeds up! But sadly not enough to save me... My friend never died though, in-fact he was able to meet up with me in Cherno but only with an AK-74 Kobra lost everything else but I ran to the balota airfield (respawned there) got shot in the leg now on 3000 blood I run to the first hanger and acquire an m4a1 with 5 mags I throw a smoke grenade and run out guns blazing through my smoke and rip a bandit's face a new one. Running back to the cherno hospital my friend gets me a blood transfusion we then run to the outskirts of the city and fortify a house so we could call it home we then log off to take a break. TO BE CONTINUED... By: Jace

[/quote']

The MK17 is a hacked weapon, FYI...

I was sneaking through some woods near a dangerous location.. pretty tense, moving very cautiously.

Suddenly behind me a chainsaw starts up and scares the bejesus out of me!.. I had my 5.1 headphones on and the window open with blinds down.. the chainsaw was a real one feet from my window! I nearly had a flippin heart attack! Initially i thought it was in game....deep breaths.. relax.. its not real... :p

LOL We scared the shiz out of some dudes last night on the NW Airfield on Dallas 50. Came blazing in with our Truck headlights on and honking the horn... saw at least three dudes over there running around like chickens with their heads cut off ! LOL Funny as shit seeing you guys scatter like cockroaches !

This one goes out to Batari:

Haven't played for over a week, so I log in.

Was located somewhere NW of elektro, got my CZ550 ready. I scope in at the power station and see a horde of zombies eating some random dude. He just stays down, conscious, so he had his bones broken.

Soon there is a message for a dead player, killed by the zombies.

I start sneaking north, hoping to get a better view of the power station.

as I hug the ground again and zoom in, I see a guy crawling towards the power station.

He has an Alice-bag and he is armed with a pistol. He aggroes a zed, and escapes to the roof of the power station. He spots the loot pile I see too, seems to be an AK-47 with plenty of mags and some other stuff I can't recocnize from the distance. As he is looting the pile, I take aim and adjust the sights to 500m.

My excuse will be that I have very little experience on shooting mechanics in ArmA2...

As Bataris head is correctly aligned with my cz550 crosshair, I squeeze the trigger, and half a second later the server sadly announces "Batari was killed"

Batari, you died as a medium distance target. I still have no regrets. I hope next time we meet, it will be face to face.

That was my first murder "for nothing", I really did need some practice with what comes to the bullet/ballistic/weapon etc.. mechanics in ArmA.

Ps. a few minutes later, I saw a character climbing the same ladder up again.

It was batari, trying to get his gear.

He sure tried

It was early in the morning when we headed out to loot cherno. My friend was already there looting away. I was suppose to go to elktron to get a ghilie suit when I couden't get there because of all those zombies

So we looted together and it deemed more progressive

My friend told me there was tents nearby and he could see them from the construction site we met up at

I was armed with nothing the only weapon he had was a hatchet

The construction site only have car parts enough car parts I could make 10 cars

So as we headed out he deemed usefull with that hatchet

As we raided each building we got more and more powerfull

Eventrually we got to the tents and no guns but lots of flares,food and water, and tons of med kits

Everthing we were bad at getting

Finally we filled our bags and headed to find guns

A few times we took a break

Mostly because of bandits and too many zombies

Finally we raided a resturant or seemed like it

There we finally found guns

Soon after we headed out and found a guy

He talked greeted my friend and I interegated him

Soon we headed out as a group but my friend warned me about him

So he finally talked me into it and we began setting a trap

My friend would hide and shoot him while I distracted him.

Then I gave him the singal and it was "Bandit."

As I said "Behind you there is a bandit" he shot him and killed our "partner"

We left the loot there since we killed him in cold blood.

We soon logged off not too far from the body.

The end

Today me and a friend were at our camp sorting out the loot we'd just got from 2 heli's (My first M107!). We were at 2 different tents when a few shots rang out...My friend was knocked out instantly so I bolted away up the hill and into a forest. Looking down on where our tents were but I couldn't see him. For some reason the other player hadn't realised that my friend was only knocked out so when he regained consciousness he let a burst off from his Mk48 to scare the guy and then bolted up the opposite hill. I looped around to my friend while he bandaged himself and gave him a blood transfusion. After observing for about 5 mins my friend saw the attacker and opened fire....The shots connected and he passed out on the floor...but then guess what? He disappeared before dying! Alt F4ing cheating douche bag!! On returning to our tents later an M16 had disappeared! Dammit!

***Names have been changed to protect those portrayed***

A few days ago I was exploring Electro. I had spawned on the East side of town. I was simply walking around looting houses that were enterable, you know, the normal routine. So I enter a quaint little yellow house and find some 1911 mags and think to myself 'These could come in handy later.' So I grab them and the pepsi in there.

Next I decide to head to the school, hoping for guns. I explore a bit and end up finding a hatchet, 2 cokes and a few 1911 mags. Then I go to the roof thinking, 'Probably nothing up here.' But, what I find, out of sheer luck, a M1911! Then I get this smug look on my face like I just ate a muffin.

I continue to search the roof and find a winchester with 2 15 round slugs next to it. This is where things start to go to hell. I immediatly here shots not 20 meters from me, hit the deck, and think, 'FUCK! It was a trap.' In my panic I could not tell what kind of weapon it was, but I thought makarov. But I realized they were not directed at me. I pull out my winchester and advance back into the school. I attempt to speak to the shooter through Direct Chat, but to no anvil. So with no response I immediatly assume he's hostile. I go back down the stairs, pull out my new winchester, and go outside. I immediatly look left and see him, armed with a pistol, poking around the corner looking down the road. So, I utter, "All unknowns are hostile." He looks at me, gets a shot off, and dies to a large metal slug peircing his skull.

Then I remember that shooting any gun in Electro is a serious hazard to your health. I see at least 25 zeds charging (Or should I say zig-zagging) at me and think. "Shit." I run back into the school and dispatch them. I then go to loot that poor sod's body. He has nothing I want except for a entrenching tool and an Alice Pack. I notice that my assumptions were correct and he did indeed have a makarov. I studied him, learned his name was Joseph, and hid the body. I suddenly look att my Debug Monitor and noticed, 'Bandit Kills: 1' "Knew he deserved it."

Then I figured why not head to the fire station? So I walk there for about 2 minutes, careful not to agro any zeds. I get there and immediatly head to the top of the tower, not finding any loot amywhere else. I then hear a voice over DC say, "Freindly?" I almost jumped out of my skin it scared me so badly. So I reply, still shaking from the rapid increase in heart-rate, "Y-yeah." "I saw you kill that guy over at the school." "Well, he-" "I know, I saw him kill a man at the department store earlier." Thinking to myself, 'Why didn't I raid the store?' replied, "Good."

I then ask my new freind, "You want to join up?" he replies, "Sure, lets meet out front." "By the way, Whats your name mate?" "Kenny." I wait at the top to confirm he was there before I was. Apparently he was on the roof of the tower. I see him down there, at the gate, armed with what appears to be a M1911. I check my winchester ammo and see that it only has 3 shots left in it with no reload. But I feel I will not need to shoot him. I decide to go down and meet him.

He didn't shoot me on sight, a good sign. As soon as he makes eye contact, I see another person type in direct chat, "Frendly?" I see him armed with an AKM and think, 'Shit.' but reply, "Yeah we're freindly." He types "Ok, I'll be on my way then." I turm to look at Kenny and walk back inside the fire house. I then hear a SNAP!, a scream, and flies. I find the Mic-less freindly dead, next to a ladder. I loot his body for the AKM, and hide it. 'Reflex and and 6 mags, nice.' I think to myself.

Kenny then states, "Hey I'm meeting a few freinds in a corner appartment not far from here. You want to come?" I reply, "Sure." We then start crouch running out af the fire station. Not 15 meters out I see Kenny drop dead in front of me with blood spewing from his temple. My heart skipped a beat. I run, top speed, to the far end of town, into the forest, and go prone. I wait a good 5 minutes for him to find me, spot him, and my heart rate to go down. I then decide I've had enough for the night and log off.

The next morning, I log in, and I'm next to the fire house, inside the gate. All gear intact, I decide to raid the fire station. I pull out my trusty M1911 and go to the main entrance. There was one problem though, all the main entrances were barbwired off. So, like and idiot, I try to vualt over them. Next thing I know, Im on the ground, 7 second knock out, and zombies swarming me. I wake up and franticly shoot all of the zombies around me. With no morphine, I bandage myself and head to the back entrance. Luckily, it wasn't sealed off. I crawl inside hoping to god for morphine. No such luck. And thats when I noticed the coughing. 'Things just keep geting better and better.'

I somehow make it to the top of the tower with a combination of rolling and crwling backwards, but I made it up there all the same. Not 3 minutes pass until a man with an axe enters the building. He types, "Freindly?" Knowing my position has been compromised, I reply, "Yeah, but infection is slowly killing me." Him, apparently not knowing its contageous comes to the top. He asks me, "You have a broken bone aswell?" "Yeah, but I have no morphine." "Ok, I'll go to the hosbital and get you some. Hopefuly there's antibiotics there too. This should keep you alive until I get back." He gives me a transfusion.

Almost 10 minutes later he returns with grim news. "I did not find anything useful. I'm sorry." I reply, "Well, atleast you tried. Do you want my gear? I'll be dead soon. You can have the murder too if you want it." "Nah, I like running around with a hatchet. More entertainment." "Alright. If you hear an AKM going off, its me taking pot-shots at zombies." He looks out the window and says, "Bye." "See ya."

After he leaves I'm certian I will die in that fire house. 30 minutes and 58 zombie kills later,out of nowhere, I find will to live. At this point I've exausted all of my ammo for my AK and only had my pistol. I turn around and noticed a Freshly spawned AK-74 with 2 mags. I then start a slow crawl towards the hosbital. I hear some voices in a nearby appartment. I do not respond because they are speaking in a different language (later I find out they are speaking German). I get to the window of the hosbital and unload an entire magazine of AK into it. It does not break. I then use the remaining clip to dispatch zombies that came afterwards. Then for some un-Godly reason I decide to drop my AK.

Thinking very hard about where I will go to get morphine (not caring about the infection) I remember that there is a medical crate behind the hosbital. I acces the crate and, thank God, there was morphine. I healed myself and grabbed any oter needed supplies such as bandages and blood bag, all except Epi-Pens(Which would earn me onother trip later. and stored it in my Alice Pack. Fully capable again I decide to head to the church.

Once inside I hear flies, and a player moaning. I call out, "Someone in here?" I hear German from the player, and then poor, but understanable English, "Help me!" I ask, "What do you need." A pause as he thought. "Everything I think. I'm passed out." I patch him up and ask, "How far is your hour-glass?" "It hasn't moved." he repies. 'Fuck, I should've grabbed an Epi-Pen.' I think to myself. I then state, "Stay right here, I'll be back to wake you up." "Ok." I return with an Epi-Pen to wake my new freind up. He promptly thatnks me and gives me a prized Mountain Dew. I am just star struck at this. I say, "Oh....... my-" "Its the least I could do to thank you. Anyways I think I'm off. I've had enough DayZ for one night." Bidding fairwell to my new freind, he loggs off. I then decide I've had enough and retreat to the forest to celebrate my newly found Mountain Dew. I log off.

Moral of the story? Electro is the hub of PK'ing, diseases, and freindship.

I just had a great moment in the game. The tension, it was awesome.

So, I was looting Elektro. I'm pretty sure I was all alone, when I heard some shots from the distance. I waited for some time, but nothing. I gathered all the stuff I could from the supermarket, the residential house across the road and then the apartment/office building in the middle. When I was there, I saw a car. Blue minivan driving around. Then, I spotted a female in the shop. I certainly wasnt alone anymore. It was a bigger group. I watched their actions from the roof of the office building. There were atleast 4 or 5 other players. They had some problems with the zombies and were stuck inside the house across the road, just next to the shop. Zombies kept coming and coming. I dont know what happened. I saw them dying (nameplates were on so I knew some of their names). The minivan kept driving around. I was holding my DMR, ready to take the shot. After a while, I dont know what happened but there came more people, probably the ones who had died. The minivan stopped in front of the house, ready to pick the others. I thought, it's the time. I took the shot. Bullet hit the driver's head, and to confirm the kill, I shot another time. Message of him dying popped up. The car warped to the hospital somehow, probably due to lag. I went downstairs, ran around the hospital and hopped in the car. As soon as I hit the gas, I saw someone saying "friendly". I just ignored it and drove the hell out of there. In the town to the east from Elektro, I hit a trash pile. The engine was already pretty f*cked up so the car started to burn. When I got out of the car, I had only 100 or 200 blood. I tried to patch myself up very quickly. I was too late and my blood fell down to -20. I died.

I was near chernogorsk, ran to the back of the fire station to find some loot.

I see a guy with an AK and a girl with a pistol going in the back door of the fire station. I go off to the side and type in

"You two in there Im friendly please dont shoot"

I walk in the back door, they are both standing in the room. They look at me for about 5 seconds, its really tense.

I make a sudden move and the guy puts a round into me, i have enough time to scream "please no" into local chat before I pass out.

I hear the guy say in voice coms to loot my body.

The girl comes up to me, I can see her standing over me

She squeals "Oh my god he is not dead, mike heal him"

At this point I'm at about 5 thousand blood, and bleeding hard.

The man says "If we heal him he is just going to shoot us in the back"

They argue for what seems like forever, when suddenly i see something to my right, im blocking the doorway for another person, he manages to get by me.

The new player opens fire on the Mike, and kills him.

He also puts a round into the girl as well, she drops to the ground.

In the fight the new player was also shot, he walks to the front of the fire house, falls over, and dies.

I look at my blood, its low. I'm going to die.

Then I see movment, its the girl. She is not dead, but hurt bad. She crawls over to me. Legs broken, four fountains of blood gushing from her.

I see out of the corner of my eye her bandaging me. She is bleeding everywhere. After what seems like forever I recover and wake up, I immediately scroll over her body as fast as I can to bandage her wounds.

But she was already dead.

And then you defiled the corpse!

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do, can't do it with thems zombies they all men.

And she's still warm =o

And then you defiled the corpse!

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do' date=' can't do it with thems zombies they all men.

And she's still warm =o

[/quote']

I know I'm going to hell, but I laughed reading this.

Stuff like this is what I enjoy about DayZ the most. It's all very real and very human, and it makes for a most excellent story!

Short one - I was trapped on the roof of Berezino hospital by a horde I'd aggroed on the way there.

Casting around for some way out, I noticed another survivor in the store across the road. So I lobbed a few flares at the door.

The horde was her problem after that :)

Decided to play a bit on a polish server.

First of all I log in just to see: You are dead screen. Bad start.

New life, new hopes. I started in a low populated area near the coast. Run towards a couple of buildings but only found a bunch of zeds and one "garage" with two zeds inside. I was defenseless so I decided to skip that area. Decided to follow the road and train tracks, kept running for ~10 minutes just to realize that it is a dead end and the road just ends in the middle of nowhere.

Then I saw something in the bushes near the road. At first I thought it was a bus stop, but when I approached more closely I realised it's actually a bus. I'm a fairly new Dayz player and I've never heard about buses being driveable so that was a big shock to me. I've entered it - it had very little gas and the engine seemed to be broken. To my surprise it actually started. I managed to get back to the buildings I skipped before when it run out of gas. Decided to look into that garage. Found some tin cans and lured the zombies away and, lucky me, in the garage I found Jerry Can and engine parts :) Repaired the bus, put more gas into it and I had my first functional vehicle.

After a while of driving I've reached a small village. Pulled over, because I didn't want the zeds attention and run into the nearby building to look for some loot. On my way out I've heard the engine running. Quickly run out only to see someone driving away in MY bus. :<

I've got one that was just an half hour ago.

I'm on my groups usual server and only about 3 people on it besides me.

I figure I'd take a run through the northwest airfield check out some loot. On my way there I see a crashed chopper behind some bushes in a field and start walking towards it, then I see movement. I decide to binoc it and see what is there and lo and behold I see another player. still only about 4 of us on.

So, I stalked the guy knowing he was headed for the airfield as well and maybe I would see if I could get close enough to get a shot off at him with my AK74. I eventually track him into the airfield and watch him go into the south barracks and then lose sight of him, a few minutes go by without a sight until eventually I check the hangers and see him go inside one.

I move.

I go around behind the hangers and set myself up inside some pinetrees with a good view of the barrack enterance. then I wait....

For about half an hour I wait for him, every now and again I hear pistol shots and they are getting closer and closer. it's been about 45 minutes since I've set my trap. then the moment comes, I hear movement on my left I see his black shirt by the wall moving towards the barracks, he's halfways, my mind races as I think if I should shoot him now or wait for him to come out of the barracks.

He's 2/3ds the way there.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

he drops...

BAM! BAM! BAM!...

1 murder....

I then check his body. he's got nothing special, normal survival equipment, an AK korba, which I swap with my AK, a sd bizon with no mags and the usual gear on a person for about a day or twos worth of game time. I then check the barracks and only a few things, ammo, m16, m4 and the few odds and ends.

All in all my gut hurts from it.:-/

I don't like PKing...

I'm truly sorry for killing you. I thought it would be fun but in the end I can only feel sorry.:(

I hope you better luck in the future.

This happened to me yesterday:

Due to a bug I spawned Kamenka, but I had a camp from my previous life in Zelenogorsk.

I decided that since I'm a fresh spawn with nothing to lose, I'd just take my chances and run straight to Zeleno. So I start running along the road heading north.

Usually when travelling this way I have rarely been shot, either I have been just lucky or people have thought me a complete noob and left me alone. This time, however, I wasn't so lucky.

Some distance south of Pavlovo there are couple of gunshots, propably Makarov or M1911, and I fall down to the ground with broken legs. I turn around and see a player crouching out of the bushes. My first thought was to get away, so I crawl backwards for a second, but then I decide to just give up and lay there waiting for him to finish me.

Now, this is where the encounter becomes hilarious. He propably thought me dead, cause he walked right next to me and started looting me (or actually my bag). Like I mentioned earlier, I had just spawned and thus had no weapons, had I had just a hatchet I could have easily killed the guy.

So I lay there, watching the guy checking my bag and since I can't kill him, decide to do the next best thing. I move around a bit giving him the scare of his life. He immediately jumps up, pulls his pistol up to me, shoots and MISSES! I kid you not, the guy was practically standing over me, I was on the ground not moving, he shoots several shots, none of which hit me. Then after emptying his clip he pulls out a crowbar and whacks me to death with it.

Only thing I regret was not pressing talk button when he was trying to shoot me and I was laughing my ass off.

My brother and I traveled from our home village of Kamyshovo north to a small village of Dolina. We holed up there for the night. My real adventure begins the next day when we awoke. My brother wasn't feeling that well so I ventured out on my own to find supplies for us to have once he was feeling better. Feeling confident that he was secured well enough in Dolina and armed enough to defend himself if need be, I set out.

The sun was warm on my face as I headed north to Polana. I arrived in Polana without incident and decided it would be best to approach the town from the west as the supermarket is on the west side of town. I took shelter on the hill outside of town and watched the town for a few minutes. Nothing was moving other than a few zeds wandering through the deserted streets. I made my way into town being cautious to not draw any unwanted attention. I made it, I was in the supermarket. I searched the shelves and all of the rooms for anything I could take. Then I heard footsteps, my heart rate increased and my breathing became shallow. Was it a zed? Was it a friendly or a hostile survivor? I had no way of knowing. I heard noises that sounded like rummaging and someone complaining to themselves. That's when I knew it wasn't a zed. I came around the corner, Makarov in hand. Nervous as hell. He saw me, damn. So here we are, both of us with our Makarovs pointed at each other but I can't understand what he's saying and I don't know if he understands me (my direct chat doesn't work so I play it off as not being able to understand and can't communicate). So we just sit there for what felt like an eternity, with 4 zeds wandering the street in front of the store neither of us really wanted to fire the first shot. That's when he started to back away. I tried to tell him I would leave him some supplies behind but I don't know if he understood me. I left him some food, ammo and two bandages behind but I don't know if he went back to get them.

After leaving Polana I still needed to find a hunting knife so I could cook some steaks for my brother and help him feel better. I headed North West to Gorka. As I was crossing the road between Polana and Gorka I came under fire from the deerstand, I was hit and bleeding badly. I ran for cover but the person firing on me chased me down. I had no time to bandage and I was loosing blood at an alarming rate. I raised my gun and fired back, I missed. He fired again, he missed. Then he charged at me with a hatchet in hand. I had no choice, I had to kill him. After bandaging myself I looted his body and took what I needed. With blurry vision I headed to Gorka.

There a few zeds in Gorka but at this point I was desperate. I went in anyway. I was able to find a crossbow in a barn with three bolts. I moved across a small field on my belly, too afraid to stand and draw any attention, to a small building. Inside were three zeds. I shot at the first one with the crossbow, missed. Vision was too blurry, had to get closer. Fired again, got the kill. I couldn't find one of my bolts and the next room had two zeds in it. I didn't want to go in but after looking I could see what I thought was a hunting knife. I had to go in and find out. First shot was a miss, damn. Second shot found it's mark. But I was in no condition to go toe to toe with the final zed, so I pulled my Makarov and lined up my shot. I squeezed the trigger and the zed fell. I could only find one bolt, but I figured it was better than none. There it was, a knife. I finally had it, now I needed to get out. I heard a zed coming for me so I readied my crossbow, I waited until he was almost on top of me and I fired, he went down. To my left I could see a couple more zeds on their way to investigate the shot from my Makarov, I didn't have time to retrieve my bolt. I had to go.

I left Gorka and made my way south across the field, I had to get to cover. I dropped the crossbow and started running for it. A short distance later I passed out, I woke up to seeing something wandering around in front of me, at first I thought it was a zed coming to finish me off. Then I realized it was a wild boar. Hatchet in hand I attacked it with all the strength I had left, killing it. I gutted the boar and took all of the steaks. I continued south into the forest and built a fire where I cooked and ate all of the steaks. I was feeling much better now. Now I had to find some steaks for my brother in Dolina. I decided to head west in search of more wildlife. I came to an intersection and headed south west into a field and there it was. A cow. I knew what I had to do and I did it without hesitation. Now I had the steaks that I needed for my brother. I made my way west to the road and headed back to Dolina, quite satisfied with what I was able to accomplish, even after being brought to the brink of death.

I still wonder if the survivor in Polana and I could have worked together in these trying times had I been able to understand him? I guess I'll never know.

Well there I was loaded up with my good bud Stinger him and I both had DMR's with NVGs, Rangefinders and basically the works. We had tons of ammo stocked in my Ural and we like a a lot of othersthings but we were going "Base Hunting". Well it started out like any other day we found a few camp sites got a SVD camo with 2 mags. Everything was looking pretty dang good for us. About 10 mins later of discussing our game plan if we were to come under enemy fire from the hills way up North. And literally 20 seconds after we stopped talking some player came over the hill with a M249 and started to light up the front of the Ural. We immediately bail from the Front and sprint to the back of the Ural where we could get some cover. About 15 seconds in the Ural explodes from the sustain damage she took :( And my friend was hit and fell down dead right as I sniped the player in the head with a DMR and I saw the blood spurt from his head...Only thing was he wasn't down... About 5 seconds later I heard him tele behind me and I made one last effort to shoot him and as I turned my fate was sealed with 20 5.56 rounds into my chest. But atleast I've got a whole camp site for me to go back to. And I did.